Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

THE MAY TWO-FOUR/MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SUPER DRUNK THREAD!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crown Royal, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Question to the pros: how bad is a gin hangover? I'm about to try my hand at a few G & Ts.

2. JC62

JC62
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

It's not the gin - it's the tonic, seriously. Make pretend your a growed up and drink a very dry martini - that would be gin on the rocks. Preferably, good gin - Beefeaters, Tangeray, etc...

The sugar in tonic is what causes the hangover - years of experience have proven this.

3. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For me, not too bad. Worst I've experienced had me throwing up, but more than anything it was just a bit of an upset stomach for a bit with a little early morning headache. About the same as a vodka hangover I guess.

Actually, I may prefer a gin to a vodka hangover. With gin, as long as you get some sleep you'll be good.

Worst hangover I've had (aside from the ones that were resulting from cheap wine, including MD 20/20 and Boones) was from jack daniels. Close second was jim beam. I try to stay away from that shit now.

I now drink mainly gin (bombay) on the rocks.

4. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I haven't gotten around to experiencing gin yet (still going through a mighty fine bourbon phase), but I'll add this: <a class="postlink" href="http://philalawyer.net/2009/06/gin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://philalawyer.net/2009/06/gin</a>

That might be helpful.

5. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

[​IMG]

I'm torn... just found a bottle of Xanax in the cabinet... I'll enjoy them today, but the chemical imbalance tomorrow will result in serious depression. Why am I even considering this?

6. steveoladde02

steveoladde02
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Slackin on the secretaries boy's. Heres a little somethin

Attached Files:

• pic.jpg
      pic.jpg
      File size:
      25.2 KB
      Views:
  7. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My local liquor store had a surplus of airplane bottles of tanqueray. They're selling them for the price of cheap liquor. Score!

8. Sleeves

Sleeves
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Joined a 21+ volleyball league today thats hosted at a sports bar. Im 18 (almost 19 not that it matters) and look like im 16 so naturally every person was staring at me only making me feel more awkward as I already felt like the lone freshman sitting at the seniors table. I've only been to a couple bars and that was only on spring break so there were a decent amount of underage kids as it was, so it wasn't like an actual true "bar" in a sense, they were cool but nothing like this place.
    It was AWSOME. I can't wait till im legal and can actually come to this place. Decent amount of hot chicks and moms so thats always a plus, older woman like me for some reason, not so sure why, but hey, im not complaining so I'm gonna try and take a stab at that until I get knocked out by their drunk husbands that are lurking somewhere I'm sure. Plus the bartenders were smokin hot.

9. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I, too, have school spirit:

10. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The weather up here is about as pleasant as a Kafka nightmare. It's supposed to perk up, and it had BETTER perk up.

FUCKTITSCOCKSUCKER is their any force of nature on this blue planet that is more unnerving than one's mother? I am healf-hearted tempted to choke a bitch right now.

Thank breakdancing Jesus Christ I have strong weed. I mean, the kind that would make the movie She's All That watchable*.

*-kidding. Nothing can do that.

[​IMG]

11. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

So yeah... Scariest moment of my life happened yesterday.

I went down the river yesterday morning with instructions to chauffeur my mom and sister-in-law in my dads boat. They were in charge of painting our camp, while I was supposed to watch my two nephews, 3 and 5, help paint when I could, and generally just be the responsible person who could take action if something bad should have happened. My dad had a funeral to attend and then a big meeting, so I was given the job.

Well at the start of the day, I have my two nephews, and they say that they need to pee before we jump in the boat to go down to the camp. I walk them both down the pier at the boathouse so that we would be sorta by ourselves, and have them both just pee into the water. Hell, I even joined them.

When I was done, I look down at the 3 year old who was right to my left, and curled up right between his legs is a big ass fucking snake, hissing its ass off.

I hate snakes more than just about anything. I froze for approximately half a second, felt every ounce of blood drain from my face, and just fucking freaked. I yelled at the top of my lungs, fucking ran over to him so fast I broke the sound barrier, threw him up over my shoulder, and kicked the snake in the fucking face.

That's right- I kicked a snake in the face. Fuck that snake.

It ran off, and my nephew had no idea that it was there the entire time. He was just laughing asking what I was doing. I looked him over and saw that he was perfectly fine while I tried to lower my heartrate back below 1000. His mom had heard me yell and came to see what was wrong, so I just told her and my nephew that I had been the one who had stepped on a snake. I didn't think there was any need to panic them both.

But FUCK- my heart is still racing from that. I even realize now looking back that it was most likely a water snake as opposed to a cottonmouth (water snakes are aggressive but not poisonous), but AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGG- FUCK I don't even want to think my nephew in danger.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Did you forget your red boots and cape? Niiiiiiice. Sleep tight, bro.

Fuck that snake.

13. thevoice

thevoice
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

So far my birthday weekend is off to a fine start.

My buddy and I crushed six beers each on the golf course yesterday. It wasn't quite my best round of the year, but I was close.

Last night I played beer-pong at my neighbor's place and then we watched American History X.

Today I tracked, ran 6 K and now I'm sitting here, debating when to crack my first Corona.

I must have pissed off Mother Nature because she is threatening to rain during my outdoor party tonight. The forecast is saying that it'll only be 1-3 mm's of rain, but it's still a piss-off. I really don't want to have to switch venues and cram 20 plus people into my place.

I'll keep you posted. Oh, and here is my 'secretary' contribution:

[​IMG]

14. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've had some wicked bad hangovers from drinking G&T lately, but honestly I think its more the lack of sleep and not staying hydrated.

15. Dyson004

Dyson004
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Much more manageable then a tequila hangover or a whiskey hangover. Rail gin typically isn't bad, as most places I go usually use Beefeater Gin as rail gin.

I was done on Tuesday night after God knows how many Gin & Tonics. It was Two Dollar Tuesdays back home.

16. Dread

Dread
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Wife™, for whatever reason, decided that she wanted to have a drinking night tonight and start it off with some sangria

I'm more excited about the portable air conditioner that I finally decided to haul out of the closet. Fucking muggy today.

17. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Is this a day for pictures or what? Fuck the secretary pictures...Spanish bullfighter gets gored in the face!
    [​IMG]

Holy shit, talk about Karma.
    Video. This is fucking gross. Wonder why this sport never caught on in the US.
    What's PETA gonna have to say about this one?

#117 carpenter, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

That's a good alt-alt-focus: Animals sticking it to the man!

Let's face it, animals are like Arizona: they hate Latin-Americans. Won't you take me to Funkytown:

#118 Crown Royal, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  19. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nothing pisses of the people around you like singing Rocket Man off key.

Try it!

Seriously. Try it.

Cause Mars ain't no place to raise a kid.

20. Dread

Dread
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Forgot about the theme:

[​IMG]

I haven't been following the thread. She's probably already been posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.