Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

THE MAY TWO-FOUR/MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SUPER DRUNK THREAD!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crown Royal, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Get a lap dance, and when the two of you are alone, ask her if she'd like to see a dead body. Wink knowingly.

Works....every time.

[​IMG]

2. AbsentMindedProf

AbsentMindedProf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Since all of our east coast friends are either asleep or out causing trouble here's a song to put you in a good mood in the mornin' I dare you to be unhappy after listen to it.

#82 AbsentMindedProf, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. SMUGolfer

SMUGolfer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

HotWheelz, for what its worth, don't fret about the details. Worry about your end goal. Going against your dad takes a lot of guts, and the process isn't fun at all; but if its what you want to do then that is all that matters. Congrats on finishing the first step

4. AbsentMindedProf

AbsentMindedProf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What exactly is that? My best guess would be potatoes and some weak gravy

5. AbsentMindedProf

AbsentMindedProf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

nope. A midwest american upbringing would compel me to call that cheese fries, and I have experienced some cheese fries that blow that out of the water..

[​IMG]

Kubla Khan, have you had you glorious chili cheese fries that get served at pleasant ridge chili?

6. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

SHE'S NOT A SECRETARY, SHE'S JUST A GIRL ON A TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
    ASLBHABALABLHAAHHHHAHAHHHH

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes they are good. Can't say Ive had gravy cheese fries anywhere else though so I don't know how they stack up. Great drunk food but the service there is TERRIBLE. For my money, and it has been a lot, I go with Papa Dinos; Cheese Fries With Bacon (waffle fries and cheddar cheese) in Clifton. Them shits are good but I think it might be 95 percent grease.

8. ntonic

ntonic
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

DIO

Is it fucked that this is the first time these [http://www.metalinsider.net/regrettable-life-decisions/westboro-baptist-church-to-protest-dios-funeral]people[/http://www.metalinsider.net/regrettable-life-decisions/westboro-baptist-church-to-protest-dios-funeral] offended me?

9. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I found out today that I have a girl fan who does modeling and is hot. I approve of this and highly encourage it.

10. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am writing this right now as I lay on the sofa of the house of a girl I have never met. Except for when I talked to her as a joke as Marco/Bruce, the flaming homosexual prank caller. I just spent a ton of money on lap dances. Oh well, Fuck it.

Tomorrow/today should be great. Fuck it, time to pass out while I listen to Dave.

11. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

so you know when you drink coffee all day and work and clean the house and then you start drinking wine? and you haven't really eaten enough because you've been too busy inhaling caffeine? and then it's 4:15 and you have no idea where the last three hours went? that.

12. Dyson004

Dyson004
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

[​IMG]
    It took way too long to find a picture of an ebony secretary.

I took it slow tonight. 3 beers and two vodka tonics. Why the fuck do I have a headache? Maybe it's because I was twisted two ways from Sunday on Monday and Tuesday.

13. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It doesn't actually ever get labeled as fraud or theft. That is a scare tactic. Fact is, sometimes the bank is able to see when this shit happens. When it does, their rights are: Order you to pay it back. From what I know they cannot debit your account in this situation (without your written approval, or until the "time period" runs out), and nothing that happened is ablle to be prosecuted in any form. I did a lot a research on this shit after I had money stolen out of my checking account. Also, I have a very close(and hot) friend that works as a bank teller(that would never fuck me). Fact is, as awful as banks are, most of the time they want you to stay a customer. And they don't fuck with you tooooo much.

(If you keep a little bit of money in there at least,that is.)

14. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I know I should post this in the "What are you listening to now?" thread, but the song is too good and the video is fantastic! Bruce Willis? In a car chase? With classic muscle cars? Sure!

#94 Dcc001, May 22, 2010
  15. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just landed at national airport. First bloody mary consumed at about 7am. Let the festivities begin.

(and it was an ATM transaction. The bank was closed. When I realized it happened I seriously did go back to the bank to try to return it.)

16. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Man, there are some hobos sitting on the railroad tracks right below my patio.

I am so tempted to throw shit at them.

17. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Throw shit, as in junk? Or shit shit? Like, actual fecal matter?

If this place has taught me anything, it's to assume nothing.

18. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had a beer thrown on me last night. We started playing a ridiculous game of flippy cup that required you to bounce a ball into the cup before you can drink it and after several cups of Grain Belt, I has having a helluva time putting a ping pong ball into a beer cup. I made a shot, but it was in the cup belonging to the girl opposite me. Not giving a shit, I grabbed it, placed my cup in its place, and proceeded to hammer it down and start flipping. Nope, she decided she didn't like that and grabbed a cup full of beer and tossed it at me. Soaked the front of my jeans and my awesome Charlie shirt (the black stallion shirt Charlie always wears in It's Always Sunny). What happened to having a sense of humor? Thankfully the owner of the house was a nice guy and he let me borrow a shirt for the night.

Moral of the story: Bitches ain't shit.

As soon as I'm done with work today, I'm going to coat a 7 lb. pork roast in Cavendar's Greek seasoning, put it in a crock pot, dump a couple of beers on it, and let the magic happen.

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It's shitty, pissy weather outisde but this weekend its like that every year.

#99 Crown Royal, May 22, 2010
  20. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

I ducking love the Ben folds version of that song.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.