Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Magical World of Drunk Thread! 6/15/12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd say it's been a matter of time since you snapped.

2. BeCoolBitch_BeCool

BeCoolBitch_BeCool
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I was about to post an Arnocorps video, but then I actually watched the videos you posted. You are correct sir, your Arnold Schwarzenegger themed metal bands are better than mine.

3. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I believe you mean Belgian Bud Light

4. Dude

Dude
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Stella and Budweiser are both owned by the same (Belgian) company.

5. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, InBev. That was part of the joke. People here think Stella is some haute import, but its really just as big and mass produced as Bud Light there.

6. Dude

Dude
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

That went right over my head... It's well past my bedtime.

7. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

8. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Stella in Chinese is called "Tsing Tao."

9. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    After the crappy, violence inducing start to my day things got better.

We had a BBQ with all of my buddy"s kids (Henceforth called my niece and nephews... they all refer to me as Uncle Toytoy.) A nice family Father's Day get together.

My buddy is originally from Texas and fixed up a few slabs of ribs, good southern BBQ, and threw them on the fire. He and I stood guard by the grill while smoke billowed from it and we mumbled words of wisdom like "Yep" and "Gone and fetch me another beer." (Read that last quote with a southern accent and it makes sense...as in "Go forth and retrieve for me another refreshing beverage." Or something like that.)

My buddy's wife was very concerned about me being close to a fire and spent a great deal of time making sure I didn't end up on fire. Sheesh. One little mishap and folks get all jumpy.

My sweet, angelic niece that visited me a few years ago in Mississippi showed up with her pitbull and covered with tat's. My jaw dropped when I saw her. There was no way this was the sweet little girl I held the day she was born. She dropped her dog off and announced that she had to leave because she saw a woman and a little girl walking down the road with a gas can and she wanted to offer them a ride. I guess you can't judge a book by the tattooed cover, and I gained a small measure of faith in humanity. My niece is awesome.

Then we all began eating. Have y'all ever watch pigs being slopped? Yeah, it was something like that. Ribs, biscuits, beans, corn on the cob, and cole slaw (Made by my 16 year old nephew.)

And much like pigs being slopped, someone ended up injured. And no, it wasn't me surprise, surprise. My 20 year old nephew was rather intrigued by the ribs and when I explained to him about bone marrow and it's amazing attributes...I may have hinted that steroids were derived from marrow and that's why animals love bones. He had to investigate this dubious claim and ended up with a deep, bloody cut trying to get some marrow. I laughed myself silly that he'd injured himself with his food. Seriously after all these years he should know better then to listen to me and my far fetched explanations on pretty much anything.

In the end he found the whole thing as funny as I did.

It was awesome to spend the day with my family, even though we just adopted one another years ago and aren't really related.

10. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do y'all think Li'l Bandit and I look alike? (Picture taken yesterday)

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.