Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The League Season 3

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Nettdata, Oct 14, 2011.

1. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

Holy shit this episode has me choking in my beer. Painkiller Ruxin is the best.

2. KillaKam

KillaKam
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Great episode last night, this show keeps me laughing more and more. I couldn't keep up with all the Ruxin lines but I remember him saying "Did you know Chinese kids will let you play kickball with them?" or something like that. A WTF? moment but hilarious.

3. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

Last episode rekindled my love for the forgotten Eliza Dushku. Kevin is a lucky lucky man.

4. Harry Coolahan

Harry Coolahan
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The opening scene of this episode jogged my memory of an instance in which almost this exact same scenario happened to me.

Like 4 years ago I was in a Krav Maga class and the instructor—a smoking hot woman who looked a bit like Eliza Dushku actually—used me for a class demonstration.

Her: Okay, Harry, put your hands on my throat.
    Me: Uh..
    Her: Now choke me. No, I mean actually choke me.
    [I start choking her]
    Her: Harder.
    [I choke her harder..]

Then she made some hand movements to show the class how to remove an assailant's hands from one's throat, and winked at me.

I swear to god this actually happened. I was 17 at the time, so I had no idea what the hell was going on. I had actually forgotten all about it until watching this episode.

5. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

Kind of a weak episode in my opinion...until the end. The mind fuck of the Mr. McGibblets costume had me laughing out loud for a couple of minutes.
    Although, to be honest, I wonder how many people with a hotmail account got shit the following day. I know I cracked on my two friends that still use hotmail.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I think Andre is slowly becoming my favourite of the regular gang (Rafi owns). He sells Awkward Doofus so well, and he plays the "insult punching bag" perfectly. The shitty comebacks, JESUS the flute shit in episode 1 this season when he had the devil beard and the skullet may be the funniest thing on the entire show so far. He's a riot, even though he makes you squirm sometimes.

7. Hogie

Hogie
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Amazing opening scene for the last episode.

Rafi: Great news, your dick still works.
    Ruxin: wwwhat?
    Rafi: I harvested a bunch of your sperm, so you're gonna live forever
    Ruxin: hhhow?
    Rafi: I jerked you off, like a dog.