Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Lazy Mod Drunk Thread 7/8/11!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

It's possible. But cops always wear uniform when working traffic, even in unmarked vehicles. If you were caught with hidden lights and wearing a police uniform, you'd do serious time for it, assuming you didn't suicide during the manhunt. (A few years ago a guy who shot at cops was found, having shot himself twice in the head, and then covered himself with branches.)

2. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

OOOOOOOHHHHHH LET'S GO THE GERMAN BAR!!

OK I says.

By then end of the night I end up hearing about everyone's small penises. And hear some horrendous versions of "Piano Man."

Sorry, this is depressing, Spoilered.
    I also end up taking my beloved to the gyno for a fucking biopsy. Even before I realized I adored this woman, I probably adored her subconsciously. Now I'm taking her to the fucking cancer doctor tomorrow. No, shit. I am freaking out. I'm a mess now that I'm away from her. I would die for this girl.

3. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Good night and Good Luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.