Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Lazy Mod Drunk Thread 7/8/11!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I just googled boobs and now here we are. Your guess is as good as mine.

2. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Billy Gibbons has an awesome car, a custom '49 Cadillac called "CadZZilla."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have to admit that I'm not an enthusiast of most cars made prior to the mid '60s, but that thing looks badass.

EDIT/RANT: Am I the only person who is mad that Cadillac got rid of vertical tail lights in their car designs? When I was growing up, you could spot a Cadillac from the back, even if you didn't know anything about cars, because they had those vertical tail lights.
    These days Cadillacs look just like every other car on the road. Sheesh.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

It looks like a hearse.

4. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Or a car that one of the low men from Hearts in Atlantis would drive.

Bonus points if you know what I'm talking about.

5. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's not surprising, considering that most hearses are Cadillacs. Here's a random example that I pulled off of a google image search:

I've seen Lincoln, Buick, and Mercury hearses before, but Cadillac seems to dominate the market.
    I know a guy down here, a metal-head, who shows up to a lot of heavy-metal shows in a 1967 Cadillac Hearse. It's got a 472 V8, and he says it takes off pretty well when he floors it.

Attached Files:

6. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The licensing exam results come in tomorrow. I hope I can forget about this long enough to sleep tonight.

In other news, I managed to stop vomiting after eating anything. Even took an hour subway / bus ride without vomiting and was well enough to drive afterwards. All thanks to gravol.

7. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

I saw this thing in Duluth, MN on Friday (a and thought it was seriously bad ass enough to dig my girlfriend's camera out of her purse and snap a photo at it while we sat at an intersection. I don't know what kind of car it started as, or how exactly it is configured, but I want it. It looks fast.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Here's the actual ZZ Top "Eliminator" car, one of the few things I could photograph at the Rock and Roll hall of Fame. It's a very small car.

[​IMG]

Everyone seems to be contributing great guitar songs, here's my favourite one of all:

#588 Crown Royal, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  9. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's gonna storm like hell pretty soon here.

I'm packing a bowl and waiting with a beer on the (covered) porch. Few things are as satisfying as a good summer storm. I finished an essay and made a mess with epoxy-soaked carbon fiber today so I'm taking a break.

10. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm at a super hipster bar outside of the studio stealing their internet for a bit, and I'm listening to this black PUA:

"Hey baby, you mind if I sit down?"
    "Yeah, sure"
    "I can only stay for like 10 minutes" (lolz)
    "So what do you do?"
    "I'm a stay at home mom" (hmm..)
    "Oh that's nice, what does your husband do?" (Please don't have a husband, please don't have a husband)
    "He's a programmer working at a place in Manhattan" (HAHA YOU LOSE)

Who ever said you couldn't find free entertainment?

11. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I know a lesbian cop, who tells me that she gets most of her action from house wives and stay at home moms. She cruises through the burbs during school hours on her Harley and watches the bored housewives and stay at home moms come out to check out the noise. When she sees a suitably hot milf, she pulls over and asks for directions or something, and usually gets invited inside to 'look at the map' on the first or second stop.

I share this story because the bored house wives who wander outside to check the mail or whatever when they hear a motorbike, don't know that it's a chick riding that bike. All they heard was a noisy motorbike.

Stay at home mom having a husband doesn't mean the PUA hasn't got a shot.

12. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh no doubt. But I'm pretty positive she was making all or part of that up, she said she's "waiting for somebody" but has been here for the past hour or so alone.

13. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just for the record, does the bike belong to her, or the department (is she doing this in uniform)? I haven't seen a Harley-Davidson police-interceptor since the late '90s, and I live in the US. But some police forces still use them. What are they doing in Australia?
    Also, what are y'all using for regular cop cars over there?

14. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

God bless this place. Out of the whole lesbian cop cruising on a motorcycle for Stepford wives story, the followup question asked is what kind of bike was she riding.

[​IMG]

15. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

The harley is her personal bike. Cops here usually ride BMW or Yamaha cruisers with a bunch of mods for visibility and gear storage.

Depends where you go, and what they're using them for. A lot of Ford sedans (falcons) and pickups (converted to paddy wagons). Pursuit cars are often either the sportier end of the falcon range or Holden Commodores (Pontiac G8's in the US I think?) Depending on where you go, there are some places using Subaru WRX's as pursuit cars also. Some departments also use riced out/racer styled vehicles as stalking horses - there's a race tuned blue pickup with flames painted down the side just west of where I live that is actually a cop car. A few of the WRX pursuit cars that I've seen have ricer paint jobs as well.

The current thing locally is to use mobile camera vehicles that are older shitbox cars bought second hand - so they don't look like police cars. Usually king cab pickups or SUV's. I've seen a few short base delivery vans being used for the same thing.

16. hoju

hoju
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Many will not get this joke. Props to those that do.

Attached Files:

17. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, a lot of the police forces here where I am have added motorcycle units, and they were all Yamahas, but some of them were Harleys when I was a kid.

Do you mean to say that they use unmarked cars for police vehicles? Can they pull you over with them, or are they just "bait vehicles?" (Cars that are sent out to tempt potential racers)
    I'm sorry if I didn't understand your terminology.

18. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

Yeah, lots of vehicles are unmarked. They have light kits concealed in the dash and the headlights. It's a criminal offense to operate emergency lights on a public road unless you're an emergency vehicle and even then, they need to phone in to a central call center and get permission to sound the sirens.

19. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They still have the flashing lights, just on the inside.

Like your mullet, hehehehhehe..

20. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Here in the US some police forces/sheriffs' departments have gone with "hidden" emergency lights.
    All Texas State Troopers that I have seen have external emergency lights.
    But they were all marked on both sides and the back of the vehicle with some kind of badging, whether it was the local municipality's name, or the insignia or the Texas State troopers.
    Is that a requirement there in Australia, or is it a possibility that someone could put up a set of lights in their car and pull people over?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.