Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Halloween Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by happyfunball, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fantastic. And where are these lovely vixens located usually so I can guide my friends that haven't been to NO before, in that general direction?

It will be my second trip to NO in 4 months, so the absurdity of alot of things won't be shocking, but I realize its going to be a shitshow of a different nature. We are getting a Bourbon Balcony that has a private room with open bar for a few hours, which will be attended by strippers my friend has arranged that he met on a previous bachelor party in the city last year. Given all circumstances, I'm quite certain one of my friends will be arrested for throwing stuff off the balcony and/or one will be punched for upsetting the "handlers" of the adult performers.

2. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm torn between whether to be this

[​IMG]

or this

[​IMG]

3. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You'll be on Bourbon. Perfect. Suggest a walk down the street and when you get just below St. Ann Street suggest that any bar named Cafe Lafitte in Exile has to be interesting.

Actually any establishment just past St. Ann has a high probability of making straight men uncomfortable, but Cafe Lafitte is the oldest continuously operating gay bar in North America.

4. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke.

We had a great theme this year for the family, Beetlejuice, and now everyone is going to make Miley jokes when they see my son in a black and white striped suit. That attention whore ruined everything.

5. mav_ian

mav_ian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

To be clear, you all dress as the same thing, like some futuristic gang from an 80's movie right? That to me would be key.
    I'm wanting to get a Ghostbuster costume put together, but I don't seem to be invited to any costume parties. Or parties in general...

6. The Dread Pirate

The Dread Pirate
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Of course. All the costumes are identical. Otherwise it would just be lame.

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I'm going as Cookie Monster. Lame police called, they want their costume back.

8. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last year me and three mates went as the Jamacian bobsled team (black face include d, and I also built a wooden bobsled).

This year we're going as MarioKart. Unfortunately it's too hard to do a Yoshi or Bowser costume, but we have Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Koopa Troopa, Toad, Princess Peach and Donkey Kong. All our karts are kids sizes too, so it should look hilarious

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Here's a great, cheap couple's costume:

[​IMG]

10. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh, hey there, vintage halloween costumes that scare the ever loving piss out of me:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.twodorks.com/vintage_halloween.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.twodorks.com/vintage_halloween.html</a>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is why it was called Devil's Night. I understand now. If any one of these freaks came to my door I'd give them both barrels.

11. amjoyce

amjoyce
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm just going to keep it simple this year with a monocle, cane, top hat, and bow tie. I'm going to be a proper gentleman, drinking my scotch--pinky out of course-- and hurling pompous phrases and cutting, witty insults.

So basically I'm going as myself with a few victorian items.

12. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I didn't really feel like doing Halloween this year, but now I'm going to a drag queen party and a gay guy's party, so if I showed up to either of those without a costume I might literally be murdered. So, I was looking through my clothes trying to figure out what to be and eventually decided I would get a couple more pieces of jewelry, learn how to do some crazy eye makeup, and go as Cleopatra. But I felt a little boring, so technically I'm going as the greatest catcall I've ever gotten: This Regal-ass Cleopatra-looking Motherfucka.

13. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you're going to quote me, at least give me a little credit.

14. Winterbike

Winterbike
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

The GF and I will be going as Pocahontas and John Smith this year. I'll make it a bit more realistic and bring blankets to give to people as part of the costume.

15. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My wife shot down the two ideas I had.

1) I dress as Mario, my wife as Princess Peach, and our daughter as toadstool, and
    2) Me as Homer, wife as Marge, and daughter as Maggie.

Instead she bought a Little Bo Peep costume for the kid and expects me to dress as a sheep. I said fuck no, so she can do the sheep thing and I'm not dressing up this year. Ah well, one less thing to worry about.

16. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hand out peanuts, too.

17. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wanted to go as Bieber so that I could act like a douche all night and I wanted the girlfriend to go as Lil Wayne. She shot those ideas down quick. I don't think we're doing halloween this year. I'm fine with that, as I cannot think of anything I really want to be.

18. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have no idea what myself or my girlfriend will be wearing this year, but we went as each other last year and won't do that again. A long blonde wig isn't my best look.

My dog has been invited to a couple of parties and she wants to dress him up like this:

[​IMG]

A Chippendog.

19. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That poor dog looks pissed.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

You think? Do you know what happens to dogs that look like that down at the pound?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.