Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Gris/BallSack one-time only Cage Match

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Dec 11, 2009.

?

Who's winning?

1. Gris.

82 vote(s)
    68.3%
  2. BallSack.

8 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. They're both equally retarded.

30 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Well this party sure died...

I'm gonna go hang at the bar. Put out the vibe.

2. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I've been posting with most of you jackals for a long time, so I thought I'd give my opinion, cartoons aside.

I know that I'd throw down 20 beers with Gris and have a great time. I read each of his posts.

I really don't even know what BallSack does to piss everyone off, which should speak for itself. I do know that he tried to clown on me for drinking Natural Light, which is pretty original. So he's got that workin' for'em....

3. shake n bake

shake n bake
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I loved Gris' posts, especially the cartoons and videos. I'm legitimately sad he's leaving.

4. McDermott

McDermott
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I'm indifferent. I never really interacted with either of them on the old board.

I will say that Ballsack is an asshole from what I've read though.

5. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gris' videos were legitimately hilarious and I showed them all to my friends. Gris, you should make more.

6. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Truthfully I never quite got the whole "Let's hate on ballsack" thing.

He writes a bit different experiences then most of us can relate to except in horrible drug fueled dreams, but I did notice on the old board that when one mod turned on him it turned into a shit fest against him. It was like a bunch of sharks smelling blood and swarming to join the group to appear to be as cool as everyone else.

Personally I really like Gris' cartoons because quite frankly they are hilarious and ballsack flipping his lid over them makes them that much better.

I agree with whoever said that this little bitch fight doesn't derail threads, it makes boring threads interesting and worth wading through.

I mean really, who doesn't enjoy seeing a lawyer get his panties in a knot over poorly drawn childish cartoons from a 19 year old on an anonymous message board?

That is entertainment. And that's why we're all here, to be entertained.

7. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What a silly thread. At the very least, they should have had to battle rap or something. It's not a cage match unless someone gets served.

8. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gris' leaving reminds me of Snookie's attempted departure on Jersey Shore.

Everyone called bull on Snookie's leaving because the more she drew attention to her leaving, the more it became apparent it was a ploy for attention.

It's a fucking message board and will still exist without you.

$20 Gris is back in a month or less.

That's the second thing I've learned from Jersey Shore.

9. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm sorry, but if this is true your education has failed you.

Focus: I enjoy Gris' posts whether they be here, on the RMMB, or on his blog. They're for the most part entertaining and funny, and with the posts about the tour they also lend a little insight to how much work it was for those guys to pull that off.

As for Ballsack, I guess I'm indifferent. I will say the freak outs to those cartoons were pretty funny though. Like someone else said, the cartoons were just the springboard for the funny posts that inevitably followed.

Frankly I don't think either of these guys derail the threads they get involved in, they just try to make a funny remark. And really, aren't we all here to get a good chuckle once in a while and to "derail" us from our daily grind?

Just my .02

I could be wrong, but didn't "shitpussy" come from one of those threads on the RMMB?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.