Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Gris/BallSack one-time only Cage Match

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Dec 11, 2009.

?

Who's winning?

1. Gris.

82 vote(s)
    68.3%
  2. BallSack.

8 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. They're both equally retarded.

30 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

All right.

I've fucking had it with the bullshit that is pissing all over some of the threads here.

It's pretty obvious you two are like yappy Chihuahuas itching to get at each other, so here it is.

Have at it. Go nuts. Anything goes.

But only for the next 24 hours.

After that, any public BS between you two may result in severe repercussions.

It's a poll, so everyone can vote, and if you can change your vote depending on how it goes.

So, in the words of Big John McCarthy, "Bring it on!"

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Posting the pics from the previous threads to get the ball rolling.

Feel free to find/attach your own favourites.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      61.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      52.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      27 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      44.3 KB
      Views:
  3. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

HEY! That first one is mine!

EL PLAGERISM-O!

EDIT: NO COMPREHEND-O EL FUCKING PREVIOUS POST-O!

4. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll come out and say it: Gris. Ballsack is a bitch. You rip on him and he negs you because he doesn't have a comeback.

FAIL.

5. travdiddy84

travdiddy84
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Though ballsack is pretty insufferable in his own right (he's been banned, what...three times?), I can only hope this ends the same way I hope every Yankees vs Red Sox game ends: complete and utter destruction of the stadium.

Gris is clever, at least.

6. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ultimately this issue stems from the old board, and one thing that was made clear was that we are leaving the old board behind.

The cartoons Gris posted were mildly amusing at best, but they were part of the old board.

Now I was hoping when we came to this board, I was hoping that it would take a slightly new direction, and people would accept that,and for the most part, people have.

However as soon as ballsack came around he started to derail threads. Literally, from his first post he was doing this, and turning it into his own little, "I was persecuted by the mods bit".

I mean look at every time Gris has come out from lurking. It is as if Gris has a 6th sense that says, "Ballsack has posted. It is time to open up MS paint".

It is sophomoric posturing that was getting tiresome on the old board, and it has no place here, where we are trying to create something new.

Neither of them have really brought anything to the new board other than their issues from the old board and I see no use for them here.

7. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's "let's get it on." Like what cartoon Gris is about to do with cartoon Ballsack's mom/mom's severed head.

I always thought these cartoons were funny as hell. Go Gris! (Although I've never really had anything against Ballsack like lots of people seem to.)

8. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care.

Ok, Focus: Don't mind either of them, both make me laugh on occasion. As far as I'm concerned, if a thread gets derailed because of their bickering, probably noone else had anything interesting to say on the subject.

9. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

(I don't actually have a problem with what you said, I'm just thought I'd make a bad joke.)

10. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Personally I find the feud to be amusing. This place is for escapism and a good time when you have nothing else to do. It's not like a thread being derailed by these 2 jokers ruins my day (as long as it's funny). Does it get sophomoric at times? Sure, I guess. But even at its worst moments it's still fucking funny to me. Now, I don't want to see the Gris - Ballsack rivalry constantly bombard this place, but if some juvenile cartoon laced e-fighting happens every once in a while, I'll have a few laughs while I fuck around on the net.

11. oswald999

oswald999
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I think it's really funny. MS paint is what real artists use, by the way.

12. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, that cross-dressing Jager dude said it best. This love affair was hilarious to watch on the old board, but imagine what their antics would look like to a new member here. It's an inside joke that was only funny because the object of all the jokes is a lawyer with insecurity issues who nobody feels bad for because he brings it upon himself.

Having said that, the Canadian is a very funny man (How has nobody made light of the fact that his name is Chris Griffin? Come on!). His Ballsack comics are an extension of that humor, but that horse has been beaten into a pulp.

But as long as we're submitting Paint drawings as a send-off, I'll put on the ones I made, back when the flaming was at its highest point and a thread was devoted to these two. Got some great responses, particularly for drawing a dick WITH a dick. It started with the first one, made when SLF was encouraging people to go to an art show in LA and repeatedly told people "don't be a dick." The others feature Ballsack's beloved unicorn tiger and KungFu Mike's 2-D alter-ego. Unfortunately, I didn't save any of the ones Gris himself made.

Attached Files:

13. KIMaster

KIMaster
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sophomoric or not, I've always found Gris to be VERY funny. I might not always agree with his views, but that guy is easily one of the five funniest people to ever post on this or the old board. And, as good as his MSPaint cartoons are, the 3D videos he has posted on Youtube are ten times more hilarious. They're legitimately one of the best things I've ever come across in 5+ years on the old message board.

As for who would win in a match? In terms of humor and comebacks, it's Gris. Utter domination. Even though he neg reps me a lot, I have nothing against Ballsack either, and think he often writes insightful, occasionally funny posts. That being said, Gris utterly obliterates him in any verbal exchange they have.

In real life? If Ballsack is serious about being a 6' 8" ex-college basketball player, I would give it to him.

14. Benzilla

Benzilla
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Did Ballsack register two other accounts so he could vote for himself two more times?

15. untouchable

untouchable
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I respectfully disagree. Gris's cartoons were without question one of the best things to ever come from the old board. The old board is over now but Ballsack is still a terrible person and Gris should be encouraged to rip into him every now and then because it's hilarious and entertaining.

16. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I generally enjoy their assorted bullshit.
    Nothing on this board really irritates me, if it ever does for some reason, I just ignore it and keep reading.

This is easily my favorite web site, I enjoy the stupid shit along with the funny.
    I don't log on for the free beer and pussy.

But, I would. If there was free beer & pussy, I mean.

17. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I never laughed at Gris' cartoons on the old board, but here I find them hilarious.

And of course I vote fucking Gris, ballsack's an annoying hooker ass licker.

18. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't even believe this is a question. seriously. I have never read a comment by ballsack that was remotely funny or insightful. I don't come here a lot, but hell, if there are people who think ballsack is anything more than cannon fodder for Gris cartoons they need to be killed with fire.

19. Gris

Gris
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I can’t believe I’m posting this, but here it goes. A disclaimer: Thank you for those that "get" the joke.

First, for those that seem to miss the point of the Ballsack cartoons, there’s a very simple formula. The cartoons themselves are not funny. They’re retarded grade school dick and fart jokes that are meant to be ridiculous. That’s the point. Here’s how it works:

1) Post cartoon of Ballsack (usually mis-contextualizing a post of his and drawing a dick or two).
    2) Wait for Ballsack to lose his shit.
    3) Accuse Ballsack of doing whatever ridiculous thing I drew him doing in the comic (ex. fucking a plant) Treat it as fact.
    4) Watch Ballsack’s head explode in rage as he tries to defend himself against an absurd position.
    5) Laugh.

I understand they’re getting tiresome. That’s also the point. It doesn’t matter how many times I do it or how stupid it is, Ballsack always gets mad and freaks out trying to defend himself.

In the larger picture. I’ve posted a dozen times since this place started. Some people are up over 150 freaking posts in two months. That’s like 3 posts per day. I don’t think anybody is in a position to accuse me of ruining threads and all that. The only reason I seem to have a “sixth sense” about the Ballsack posts is because regular members email me a link, asking me to come draw a cartoon. Believe me, if I wanted a pissing match with Ballsack, I’d visit my website’s comments section. Go read them yourself. He leaves 5 hate-filled comments for every post.

I realize you guys are trying to “build something different” and all that crap. Good on you, I wish you the best. But if you go promoting groupthink and remaining bitter toward any “old board” stuff, you’re basically aiming for Freak Safari part 2. Sure there might be minor difference, but everybody here knows that this place is basically exactly the same as the RMMB with a new group in charge. The main difference is the community has shrunk considerably. If you’re interested in growing you have to promote differing views and welcome as many new members as possible. Herd mentality only acts to turn the place inward, creating a self-satisfying circle jerk. Of course, if a gated community is what you strive for, then by all means go ahead.

A lot of you are funny fuckers, and some of you are pretty damn smart. You’ve got a good thing going here. The people in charge are capable of cultivating a unique environment. I’ll tell you, a huge part of what ruined the RMMB over the last couple of years was people taking the place too seriously -- becoming overly invested, and thinking they are entitled. Real life is serious business. Partially-anonymous messageboards aimed at humor are definitely not.

Have fun. Relax. Post your tits.

And with this, I respectfully retire from posting on the idiot board. Best of luck. And Ballsack sucks his mom's dick and spits the jizz in his dad's face. Sick. Who does that?

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Well, SOMETIMES the cartoons were actually pretty funny. I laughed out loud a least a couple of memorable times, but I agree with Gris that Ballsack's reactions were the funniest parts. It's like Two Girls One Cup: the video itself is mundane, but the reactions were more than entertaining.

Gris, if this is really your swan song than good luck in your future endevours, despite the fact I really don't understand why you're leaving this board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.