Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Great Debate: Steak or Bacon

Discussion in 'All-Star Threads' started by Blue Dog, Jan 12, 2010.

?

Which would you choose for the rest of you life?

1. Beef

217 vote(s)
    75.1%
  2. Pork

41 vote(s)
    14.2%
  3. Chicken or Fish, and I'm a giant weirdo with a penis for a nose

27 vote(s)
    9.3%
  4. Veggies Only, and nobody cares what I think and I will die alone

4 vote(s)
    1.4%
  1. grits

grits
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Fish. That means I get to eat all kinds of fish for the rest of my life, right? So I pick fish because I have the most variety and I never get bored. Plus I gave up bacon a year ago and I survived. I only have a steak about once a year. I can NOT live without lobster and king crab. Can't do it.

2. hiphopguru

hiphopguru
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

oh man what a hard question! Where would I be without the beautiful barbecuing power of pork? And all the delicious cold cuts the pig makes...
    But then there's beef with it's delicious bloody steaks...

Sadly though my vote goes to SEAFOOD as a whole. There's nothing like a pail of peel and eat shrimp or huge crab legs with melted butter. And of course a nice tail of lobster... mmmmmm now that's good eats.

3. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Lesbian.

4. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There is something inherently unfair about having to choose between beef/pork alone, and then poultry as a whole or seafood as a whole. I thought that there was an implied one species only rule.

5. jamaicaphooey

jamaicaphooey
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

You fucking Commie bastards will not make me decide on this, which is why I live in America. Most of the time, I will fluctuate between the white meats, but when the red meat craving comes around, it will not be silenced (picture PMS).

Nope, sorry. I know China has a lot of influence on us right now, but you will not make me choose between these 3 selections of meat.

iVIVA LAS CARNES!

6. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm preparing to eat a six pound steak in the next week or two. I can't even imagine trying to attempt such a feat with bacon, or the coronary implications entailed with it.

Bacon is garnish in my book, I don't get enough BBQ in my diet for there to even be a question. My black eyed peas and collards would sorely miss it to say the least though.