Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The "FUCK THIS DAY IS TAKING FOREVER AAAHHHH!" WDT 6/4/10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I guess the "wetness/friction" depends on several factors

a) How turned on they are
    b) Condom/Bareback (Condoms are for sailors.)
    c) If she's well hydrated (ie. NOT after a crazy night of drinking tequila)
    d) Your sexual stamina (i.e. Second round? Third round? 5-in-the-morning-we've-been-fucking-all-night-lets-go-again 5th round)

I don't get how you can't understand the application of spit. You never spit on your dick before you insert? When I'm hard and about to enter I sometimes, rarely, lick the clit and rest of vag for like a second. Then I get to regular sex.

I don't even mind going down, I just recently realized that I hadn't for over a year. I used to be really good at it but I'm guessing I'm pretty bad now beacause of so little exercise.

Wait... SOAKED?!

2. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Imagine a girl asking you, while she's giving you head, why you're as flaccid as a windsock.

Kind of a stupid question, isn't it?

3. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thanks for the anatomy lesson, haha.

Well the actual sex is fine/good/great/orgasmic for her; I just haven't been with girls who wanted or liked cunnilingus, is all. It's the 12month thing that surprised me.

I don't follow...

Just to clarify, they DO get wet and the sex is good. That's not the issue at all. The only thing that was notable was that I haven't given oral sex in like a year, and it's not because of me. At the same time I like getting head and I do, all the time.

4. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Start here and work your way up, Super.

#104 Nitwit, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

During F1 all prices get jacked like you wouldn't believe. Even the shittiest motel/hotel is at least $250 a night... IF you can even find one with rooms available.

6. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I KNOW. Jesus Christ. The following sentence is gonna be totally silly but necessary to rectify the miscommunication: I know that the "hole" needs to be wet and not the clit; When I go to apply more spit/lube/goat's blood, it's obviously to the hole and/or my dick.

The shaved thing is really a bigger deal to them than it is to me. Like if she hasn't waxed in a week it'll still look fine; if the girl needs Edward Sissorhands to cut out a passageway, then it's a problem.

Would you actually go down without her neccesarily wanting you to, though? If the girl I'm with asks, implies or shoves my head there, then sure, I'll do it.

RE: Montreal - Don't go to crescent. DO NOT GO TO CRESCENT. It's only for old tourists who want to get laid and poor ghetto people. The real nightlife is on St-Laurent street (english) and St-Denis street (French) and some select strips further intown.

7. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There is nothing that is quite so instantly depressing as look at job listings.

I'd be set if only I had a BS in computer science, some sort of Masters or PhD, and 8-20 years of experience. Oh well. Budweiser, you think I'm good enough, don't you? You never turn me down, and that is why you're the King of Beers.

8. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Boys that go down without you having to ask are what makes life worth living, not that I've ever had to ask anyone to. Direct quote from the guy who ate me out on a picnic table: "I normally don't like to put my face in vaginas, but yours... it's special." I feel that it's important to return the favour (see signature).

9. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That seems like an awfully contrived sentence. The best/worst I got was : "...YOU ARE BIG!"

Jesus Christ.

10. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's your problem. If you did follow me, you wouldn't be having this problem with a dry vagina

11. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Really? Cause I think it's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.*

*No, it isn't.

But it was better-ish than the guy who told me he liked how my junk was put together. Fuck, this has made me realize I am far too lax about who sees my business.

12. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

But it also has 18 year old Vermont tourists. Also, it's better than St Jean sur Richilieu, so.

13. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't flatter yourself. No guy who's looking at a pair of tits is going to cockblock himself by saying your shit looks like play-doh.

Then again, I would motor boat them if your avatar is fairly represntative.

14. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is what did it?

15. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Um, yes. Also:
    [​IMG]+[​IMG]= good afternoon.

16. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Clearly, I have no idea what it takes to succeed in business. It would never have occurred to me in a million years that people would jump at the chance to spend $7 on 24 rubber bands shaped like animals and wizards and shit. I'm seriously considering buying a bunch of normal bands, throwing them in some colorful packaging, and reselling them. "Brand New Shapes! Bagels! Dials! Zeroes! Wheels!"

That's how little faith I have in people.

17. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The first time I heard someone say, "I don't like pilsner", the misapprehension I was under made me severely over-estimate how sophisticated that particular young lady was.

18. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The heat index is over one hundred down here in Florida. Just spent the day sitting out with my MILF neighbor, drinking Irish coffee in the a.m. and Jack and coke in the p.m. Even in the shade, I feel like the life has been sucked out of me (wish something else had been, but THAT will be mine). Just ate a Nathan's hot dog with some mustard, it was really fucking good. USA! USA!

19. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Go eat a bratwurst in a German beer garden with their glorious, glorious mustard. Drink it with a litre of their fine lager beer. And then, sir, you may chant your jingoistic tunes with but a glimmer of how gravely mistaken you are.

20. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Was ist los? Ich verstunde nicht was du hast gesehen. Geht zurich von wo du kommst, commie. USA! USA!

(Ich hat fur sieben jahre in die Schule Deutsch gelernen)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.