Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The "FUCK THIS DAY IS TAKING FOREVER AAAHHHH!" WDT 6/4/10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

And...the Royals win!

There's still nobody here, so this is the equivalent of drinking at home by myself. I'm about to give up and attempt to find something else to do.

2. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck, I'm drinking by myself right now too, so you're not alone yet girlie. Just got back from the gf's sister's grad party...shoot me in the motherfucking face. I need a bunch of booze right now. Thank god I have a flask and half a fifth of Jack on my fridge, hopefully I'll get to go out tonight...

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

As a married guy with a toddler, I (voluntarily) don't get to go downtown and terrorize that often, but tomorrow is one of those nights, with the craziest person I know. Drinking and softball all day, and when the sun sets it's time to get silly. Retarded silly. I may fuck a goat, who knows? You can't hold that against a guy if he's drunk, he's not responsible.

4. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Story of my life.

5. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm drinking alone while playing Super Mario Galaxy 2. Shocking, I know.

Problem is that I've recently been taking stock of my life and I've realized that, while my gripes are mostly superficial, there is one big fucking gripe that is looming over my life like a cheap toupee and if I rip that fucker off my head, throw it on the ground and stomp on it, perhaps my life would feel a little freer. I could breathe again. I ain't getting any younger. KWIM?

This is not mixing well with the alcohol. But it is mixing well with Mario! Beating Bowser's ass is always therapeutic.

Party on, dudes (and dudettes).

6. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So that time I hit on my third cousin... I'm clear?

7. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're a goat?

8. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Praise all that is holy, I finally got this pain-in-the-ass car out of my shop ( a 2002 Dodge Stratus). My buddy had it towed down here because he thought the fuel pump was bad, after running some basic tests, I found out that the timing belt was broken (technically, the teeth were ground off of a couple of sections of it), so hoping for the best, I aligned the cams and crankshaft, installed a new belt, and the car wouldn't start because the valves were bent, and the engine couldn't hold in any compression. I had to remove the cylinder head and take it to the machine shop (the same one that offered me a tentative job) for repairs.
    Anyway, I finally got it done. If I never see another Dodge Stratus again, it will be too soon...But if someone brought me another to work on, I'd do it. What the hell, it's my job. I do the stuff that no one else wants to.
    Oh yeah, that's right! HEY EVERYONE, GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES!
    Here's Katja Kassin:
    [​IMG]

9. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Im drunk and she's hot as fuck:

Attached Files:

10. gtg2k

gtg2k
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Back from the barbecue contest, and I AM SHITTY!

Rinse and repeat for tomorrow and Sunday, because the next 10 days after that are going to drain the holy hell out of me. Oh yes, tournament time is upon me, and all sorts of golf enthusiasts and sundry other n'er do wellers will make their way to the patch of land known as my club and say "Go Camiilio!" and "Way to go Zach!" while I ogle the (mostly) hot wives of the golfers and get them their booze.

I need more booze. Or maybe to pass out. Don't know which yet.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Yep. You're far along on the family tree that your kids won't look like The Hills Have Eyes.

12. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I stopped drinking pretty early last night (around midnight) and it's not 8:30am here...I just breathalyzed myself and blew a .04.

Not too shabby.

13. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hate wine.

14. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Yep.

Ugh.

I was just picked up by my best friend to go get my truck. Apparently, I was in full on insane mode last night. The last thing I remember was playing darts at one of my friend's man caves. According to my friend, I was trying to impress people by saying "Watch this!", and then just falling on my ass. Then if someone tried to help me up, I would slap them on their head and yell "SCISSOR!".

I haven't been that drunk in a while. It always seems to happen when you tell yourself that you just want to have a quiet night.

To make everything even better, I woke up to find Tex sitting on my chest, scratching the fuck out of my arm and licking my armpits.

Yippie.

15. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Passed out around 11:30. Got tired of drinking alone. Then I had the pleasure of waking up at 6:15 sweating in bed and I figured out pretty quickly that the room mate's girl friend had messed with the thermostat again..... I decided to write a note and leave it on the thermostat for her. I threw the first one away with the thought "she won't understand feduciary responsibility towards the house or electric bill and the mention of a broken wrist seemed a little strong". Settled on a not saying "Apparently our thermostat is malfunctioning and needs replaced. I've noticed, numerous times that it will no longer hold the temperature its been set to" and signed it 6:15 AM Saturday morning. The room mate laughed, she left. FREEDOM!! And a small measure of satisfaction.

16. PoppaBear

PoppaBear
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Daybanger all day yesterday on route to watching the FLYERS TIE IT UP MOTHERFUCKERS!!! THAT'S RIGHT WE'RE GOING BACK TO CHI-CITY TIED UP!!!!
    And why is that? Let me show you why:

The best part is everyone is watching this! Game 1 and 2 had viewing up 11-12% from last year, and it was the most viewed game in a looong time (don't remember the statistics). Now Games 4 and 5 might have been viewed less but that's probably because it was on versus, not NBC.

I cannot WAIT for Sunday BRIERE BETTS AND PRONGER BITCHES!!!!

#56 PoppaBear, Jun 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  17. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This guy rules. Could be Chris Farley up there on drums, except this guy is playing in time. Fucking awesome.

#57 konatown, Jun 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  18. travdiddy84

travdiddy84
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Did some drinking at my pool yesterday, and was out for much longer than I planned on being. Woke up this morning with a gnarly sunburn on my chest and shoulders. Ouch.

19. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

God

Is there anything more oppressive than a hangover? They're like the Stalin of minor nuisances.

20. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My mornings now begin with the wonderful cadence of "UP! ONE! DOWN! UP! TWO!". And the thunder of stairs of hundreds of these poor bastards running to and from participating in said cadence. The good news is I get to come home for the weekends. The bad news is that most of my weekend has been wasted with either the girlfriend asleep or going out with annoying school friends for what I did not know was a shopping trip. I was under the impression I was living in the worst place in the world, but somehow malls and their food courts manage to severely up the ante.

What kind of messed up human being willingly goes out to eat KFC? Maybe if there's nothing else available you'll settle but holy god if that's the kind of shit you willingly put into your body you need a serious re-education. Jesus.

In other news, I've cracked a lemon tea beer. Thank fuck. Oh, and I'm stealing a neighbour's wi-fi signal. I should give this neighbour one of these beers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.