Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The "FUCK THIS DAY IS TAKING FOREVER AAAHHHH!" WDT 6/4/10

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reifer

Reifer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Finally made the drive to NC and got moved in, sort of. A girl I know from Charlotte made a trip down here on Wednesday night and distracted me completely up until a few hours ago when she left. Now to crack open a beer and get back to unpacking.

2. Tope

Tope
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Internship at a non-traditional marketing firm. About an hour left and this week is done!

Traffic better not suck. Beer and a haircut tonight.

3. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The fiance and I just practiced dancing together to our wedding song. I used to do country-western dancing somewhat seriously, and took lessons. I am not very good, but I am decent.

I've kind of known this for a while, but today while we were practicing, it finally hit me: she, apparently, is quite terrible at dancing.

This is going to be embarrassing. Beer number three, down the hatch.

**edit**

Our wedding song, for reference:

(And yes, we are getting married in a pasture. Yee-haw!!!!)

#23 Samr, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  4. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

First time poster (crowd goes wild! or mild, we'll see).

Today was excruciatingly slow at work, however did have some decent women come in to the office. You know things are bad when a possible highschool grad gets you going at work. Don't worry, if she hasn't graduated yet 16 is legal in IN, I've never taken advantage of the law but there will always be a first time for everything. I get home, realizing that my room mate's girlfriend is here, with her one eyed shitzu AND her fucking cat, yes I understand I'll be moving soon. Or maybe not, some of our friends did some digging and apparently she's cheating on him, I don't have the proof or I'd tell him. Then again if she keeps fucking with the thermostat I'm going to start making comments about cheating just to see if she squirms. Fucking anti-social bitch. Walked right back out to the beer fridge in the garage and started chugging beer. T-minus countdown to beligerent drunk has begun.

5. no use for a name

no use for a name
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I didn't work today, which was awesome. Yesterday was my birthday and the old lady was supposed to be taking me out to dinner. Instead, she surprised me by taking me on a boat ride with about 8 of my closest friends before dinner. After that we walked into the really fancy dockside restaurant and about 20 more and my family and friends were in the restaurant. Party ensued. Two surprises in one night, and I had no clue. Nicely done.

We slept in and sat on the beach all day, now I'm just drinking a beer waiting for her to come over and for all the amigos to gather themselves. We rented a house for the weekend right on the beach in the middle of "the strip" (where all the bars are), which is actually less than a mile away from my condo. Unecessary? Perhaps, but it's got an incredible porch for pregaming, grilling out, and people watching. Getting blacked out, waking up and going to brunch with everyone to start boozing immediately, then sitting on the beach all day slamming beers, maybe catching a surf sesh if a swell comes through.

Wash and repeat for Saturday night and Sunday.

This type of weekend is exactly what my avatar is all about. Endless Summer.

6. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Been at the new job for 11 working days now. And have just over 130 hours. I'm sure some of you work longer days than that but to go from waking up at 10-11 and doing fuck all and napping during the day for 6 months... its a shock.

Could not race to the liquor store fast enough. First beer of the weekend: LeftHand brewery Porter. Fucking awesome.

Going to see a cool Jazz/blues band followed by a funk band in a bit. Hope I don't remember it

7. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

................................... Holy Crap!

I may be getting too skinny for my own good! I am meeting up with some folks later, and I had a 12 pack of beer here along with a case of wine that I just filled up my little rack with, so I started getting after it to get myself ready!

Fuck, I just drank about 8 beers in the last hour or so, and a little bit of the wine I had when I cooked dinner, and I'm all loopy already! I seriously feel like the personification of the T-Rex from Dinosaurcomics himself!

I know what the haps are!

Jazz music is the haps!

Meanwhile, someone esle has gone back in time to kill T-Rex

What the hell!

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Ha!

Beta testing our game. Talking smack to 14 year olds. Drinking Bailey's and coffee. Thinking that they're at home crying warms the cockles of my heart.

Heading out to a nice oyster bar for drinks and slimy shit on the half-shell.

With lots of freshly shredded horseradish and vodka.

Should be a good night.

9. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

WTF? So a certain overly white female left a towel out on our patio when trying to get a tan. As usual, she left it out there. Then today I walk out, and it has been curled up into a nest. With paw prints all around.

And smells it like a skunk.

That is right, the stupid cocksucking skunk made a nest out of one of my beach towels. I am drunk right now, but if I see that thing, I will kill it.

Edit: I read that as: testing our game on 14 year olds.

You crazy canuks must not have heard of Chris Hansen.

10. hotwheelz

hotwheelz
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My friend is staying at the hospital with my brother for tonight. I'll be alone at home tonight.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Which one is he?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Waiting patiently for a bottle of wine to be brought to me. Waiting is indeed the hardest part.

The chick I've pretty much been in love with the last eight years is texting me heavy tonight. We go weeks or months with out talking then we start with one quick text and it's over, back and forth all night. I've always said one day I'll marry her... once we're in our 30s. Have you ever known the perfect person for you, yet somehow one of you is ALWAYS in a relationship when the others not? That's us. Apparently we're perfectly sexually compatible according to some astrology book too.

Where's my boooooooze? Reheating some frozen sauce that was from the best batch I've EVER made. Eat and drink the heart ache away.

13. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Watching the spelling bee completely hammered.

No matter how bad you feel about your life, you're less socially awkward than the contestants.

14. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am so jealous right now.

I'm waiting for this girl to text me so I can go over to her apartment to hang out with some of her friends and have some grub. Only problem is that I don't really drink and drive anymore since the "Dallas Incident", so I haven't quite figured out yet how to get around that, since I'm sure they will be drinking over there. Looks like its time to nurse a few beers real slow.

15. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How come all the contestants dress like their parents buy the first thing that fits them at a thrift store? I swear, they dress like the kids in the down syndrome class when I went to school.

16. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I decided to go to the bar by myself tonight, which may have been a bad choice but it beats sitting at home. So far the excitement consists of watching the Royals game. Hopefully some people show up later on.

Oh, and there is definitely a one-legged woman here riding around on a scooter. Just throwing that out there.

17. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You sound sexually frustrated.

In other news, two 1.5 litre bottles of wine and two cases of beer to drink. All for under 50 bucks.
    Work tomorrow. Lame.

18. Dread

Dread
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Let's see... Wife™ and her hetero life mate are out of town shopping, so it's just Bowser and I tonight. I'm just drinking and hibernating. I'll be social tomorrow.

And I didn't even know there was a hockey game on tonight. Go Flyers! Make a series out of it!

19. Reifer

Reifer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Enjoying a nice bottle of scotch to celebrate being completely moved into my new place. I got a knock on the door earlier and when I opened it a smoking hot college girl is standing there introducing herself as my next door neighbor and saying I should come over and hang out with her and her equally hot roommate. I also discovered that I am the only male on this side of the complex that is full of girls. Karma pays off sometimes, and other times you just sidestep her and get the goods anyway.

20. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have to work 16 hours tomorrow and open our shit up at 6 am on Sunday. Fuck my life.

Oh then again, while I was worried sick about having enough money to pay for rent a week ago, I'm feeling pretty damn fine now.

Thank God for this company never doing piss tests and for me stumbling upon a liquor store that had cases of Michelob Irish Red on sale for $12 a case. Hell yes I invested in some beer. Decently tasty beer, almost same alcohol content as Natty Ice, and cheaper than Natty? No brainer. Sure, it might be near it's "expiration" date, but I do have a dark, cool basement perfect for storing it. I might even get another case of it tomorrow if it's still there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.