Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Female Perspective

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by downndirty, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Creepiest post ever?

2. TheLegendaryEsquilax

TheLegendaryEsquilax
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I don't know what you're trying to get at. All I'm saying is that I sometimes fantasize about women I see randomly over the course of my day. I'm not following them. I'm not looking into their purse. I'm just having sexual thoughts about them. Women fantasize about men they see walking around all the time. I don't understand what the problem is. You are exaggerating things to a ridiculous degree.

Fantasizing about a girl that you've randomly seen and having no desire to do anything beyond that and not wanting to trouble her any more is hardly the same thing as rifling through her purse and looking for her address. I don't see how you can equate the two.

Look, maybe I did a bad job articulating myself in my first post. It wasn't the best first impression, I'll admit. But fuck man, really, you don't think about having sex with an attractive random girl that you've seen on the street or something? You obviously have no intention of following her from her workplace so that you can hide in some bushes with a pair of binoculars - you just think that this random stranger is hot. That's it, nothing more, nothing else.

3. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah.

4. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know, it kind of made me want to run out and invest in a burka.

5. thatone

thatone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

This one idiot girl I dated for four years apparently got a couple of her friends, on different occasions, to try and chat me up whilst I was out drinking with buddies after work.

Let me break that down for you: her friends, who lived about an hour away from where I worked, would travel to the drinking hole I was destroying my brain & liver at and try to catch me out as a cheater. Honey trap. I don't particularly remember any of the girls; her friends were pretty hot but socially retarded so I'm pretty sure they would have just bored me after a couple of minutes conversation.

Facebook doesn't fuel the obsessively insecure crazy stalking woman, it just enables her insanity somewhat.

Have you ever uttered the phrase "It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again"?

6. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I don't see why this is coming to a shock to any of you. Most guys would put their dick in a meat grinder if you stuck a wig on it and smeared it with tuna fish. It's just the way we're wired.

Focus: I'd like to meet the eighteen percent of women who fuck on the first date.

7. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Weird Level 5. We're done here.

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

That's such a chick perspective.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.