Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Farewell Fuck???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by absolutred, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And a dog collar with a leash attached.

2. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So help me, that beer better already be open too.

3. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

And remember to be on all fours, beside his chair, so that he can rest it on your back as he drinks.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It's like blowing your brains out right before the asteroid lands on you: the shit's going down, so you may as well try it anyway for shits and giggles.

Then steal the money out of her purse.

5. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Shegirl can handle it, mostly because if she ever wanted she could have any of us burst into flames as we sit at our computers, just by thinking it. And that power makes her serene.

6. BrotherNumberOne

BrotherNumberOne
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Because it's a HateFuck. It's good for closure & quite cathartic.

7. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe he learned some mind-blowing sex moves that he thinks will prevent the divorce.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Leave cooking a rare steak to a rank amateur? Why I think not!

9. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's so cute when you girls rally around each other in a self-congratulatory manner, assuring yourselves that you do no harm. "It's really his fault, we're perfect flowers! Yay team!"

10. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm already busy making a cake.

11. ruh roh

ruh roh
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Obviously nobody gives a shit if she sleeps with him or not, but how common is it for exes to sleep with each other after a break up and how long does that fuck-only relationship exist?

After my girlfriend and I decided to end it after about 3 years we had the best sex for about 2 months, then we parted ways. Is that normal?

12. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    HEY GUYS CAN WE GET BACK ON TOPIC, GEEZ

Wait, what? There is no Focus for this thread? Well then, I'd better sort that out.

Focus: Everything. If you have a thought, just go ahead and type it out. Go on, it's how the cool kids do it. If your idea of cool kids is "people with verbal diarrhea, tourettes, and an obsession with shitpussy."

I really like the way you think. By the way, you're not homeless, are you?

Silence, noisy wench, or you'll get another spanking from Thor (mildly NSFW).

13. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I continued seeing my ex-wife for sex only for about a year. It was all kinds of fucked up; we would be having some vicious arguement, and as soon as it was over, go at it, then go back to hating each other as soon as it was done.
    Yup, nothing dysfunctional about that.

Focus: I love tomatoes! I eat them every day.

14. Indiana

Indiana
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

What's to understand? Feed them, make them come, let them play outside and watch tv, all with as little inconvenience to them as possible.
    Moving right along, supreme differences between a simple good bye fuck and a fuck buddy. The fuck buddy will always get messy with someone trying to cling onto the relationship as long as possible. The good bye fuck? Excellent way to end if you're making a clean break because it's more of a mutual act that usually ends with no animosity. Unless you're dixiebandit apparently… in which case I kind of imagine him fucking me and then becoming his avatar and walking away.

15. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I dunno. Two of my friends who are divorced hook up with their exes regularly, which just strikes me as odd. But odder still is that they're getting more than a lot of the married guys I know. Still, it must be awfully confusing for the kids to see daddy spending the night occasionally in mommy's room and then disappearing again.

16. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

According to the therapist my ex-girlfriend of 5 years saw on a regular basis it is very common to fuck after a relationship has ended, although she referred to it as a large percentage of broken relationships maintaining an unhealthy sexual relationship.

While I can not make a recommendation on whether you fuck him for farewell sake, I might be so bold as to suggest some therapy as you go through your divorce.

17. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I've always stayed away from fucking an ex, the way I see it you're not really done till you're done fucking. Almost every chick I've broken up with has pulled the 'can we keep fucking?' card, and I've declined them all. Every time it's seemed like a desperation move. If you can't find a fuck buddy that doesn't come with a shit ton of baggage that an ex has, you're not looking hard enough.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, if I was worried about going through a dry spell, or lived in a really small town, I'd definitely wanna keep banging the ex. In that case, I'd pack my shit and move to a bigger city.