Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Farewell Fuck???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by absolutred, Jan 26, 2010.

1. absolutred

absolutred
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Is it OK to ask your wife, who is divorcing you to sleep with her one last time before the Divorce it final??

To me this makes absolutely NO sense, obviously you are getting divorced so why the hell would I waste my time fucking someone that does absolutely nothing for me?. Maybe it is because I'm a woman and this train of thought makes NO sense at all to me... Maybe some male opinions would help...

To Fuck or Not to Fuck??

2. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Something about this post makes me want to punch him in the face and fuck you.

3. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sounds like a pity fuck situation. Which is quite drying to me, how is that a turn on? Why do guys even try for that?

4. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

What's so hard about this? Like Chater said, if you want to screw then screw. If you don't then don't. It's not like it will change anything. Why not have one last hate fuck? Who cares?

And Why do You use Capitals randomly? It bugs me.

5. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It sounds like another case of a guy just wanting to bust a nut without going through all the damn work of picking up someone new.

6. Bryan

Bryan
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

To keep the mental image of his semen on your face as updated as possible before parting?

Sounds to me like you're looking for someone to say, "it's because you're so awesome and the best he could ever do, so he's depressed to see you go and thus wants to hold on to you as long as possible."

7. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Perhaps a better question is, "Why would you ask a message board full of anonymous idiots whether or not you should fuck your husband."

That, my friend, is the key right there.

8. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

All fixed. It makes all the difference in the world ya know.

9. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Semantics. Marriage is binary - either you are or you aren't.

10. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Yes but in this case its denoting what will or will not be the Farewell Fuck. In her mind anyway.

11. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

This is very true. The problem with fucks is they're like Lays Potato Chips...can you ever have just one? Or, in her case, one final?

12. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I wanted revenge, I'd get a nice case of Chlamydia and then hit it.

13. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Shouldn't you be on his side? Man law my ass.

14. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have much experience in this and I bet it is because you're so awesome and the best he could ever do, so he's depressed to see you go and thus wants to hold on to you as long as possible

Yep, gotta be it.

15. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It was high noon, the road is empty and it's unbearably hot out. I've taken my shirt and wrapped it around my head to keep the sweat and the sun out of my eyes. The asphalt is boiling and I wish I had brought some footwear with me but as it stands, I must bear the pain. Sound comes in whispers, a feeble breeze or faint call of a bird that is trying to find cover from this weather. I have a long stick that I use to keep balance, where it is from or why it's following me on my journey is a mystery.

I've been walking for two days but it has been five since I've last talked too or met another human being. I am totally immersed in nature - the only reminder of mankind is myself and the infinite stretch of black tar digging into my feet.

I see something in the distance, although the heat waves try to trick my eyes. I cannot tell if it's something physical or a figment of my imagination - I must steel my mind to keep myself sane. Hours pass until I limp across the form laying on the road, it's a mattress and it's blinding me with it's white purity. What is it doing out here, miles from anything? No matter, it is here and so am I. Dragging the mattress to the middle of the road, I sit on it with my legs crossed upon it. My only friend, who has accompanied me upon this journey lays at my feet, it's long worn shaft gleams in the dying light.

For two days, I sit there. The sun relentlessly beats upon my back and shoulders, it burns me but I ignore the pain and bugs crawl upon my cracked skin. Hours or days pass, I am unsure, until even the woodland creatures who were once quiet and sparse with my passing have come out with a reserved curiosity. I am a rock, unbending and unwilling to allow the surrounding world tempt me. It is an eternity until I feel the cool nuzzle of a deer. It's licking my face, attracted by the smell of salt upon my body.

I let it lick.

Then, with lightning fast reflexes I grab my friend and thrust it into the deers neck. For the rest of the week, I shall eat like a king. It's good to be king.

16. Psychodyne

Psychodyne
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

It depends on who it's with, but usually, no...never just one.

My ex-wife and I fucked a few times after we decided to get divorced. Once even after the paper work was sent it. Let's face it, we're not going out to get some strange while we're still married, nor did either of us want to go trolling, we were used to having regular sex during our marriage, and we didn't hate each other. Why not? It's easy, familiar, and get's the job done a few more times before the next dry spell of finding a fuck buddy.

But that was us. The original poster needs to decide if that's for her or not. As others have said...if you want to, do it. If you don't, then don't. It sounds to me like you don't, so I'm not sure why this is even a question unless you've always had sex when he wanted to, and are now confused as to whether or not you're still 'required' to.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

When he becomes a snivelling, grovelling "man" willing to do anything for pussy, he is to be cast out and made fun of.

Don't pretend you know or understand Man Law.

18. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Right. I'll just be in the kitchen, making you a steak, while baking you a cake, after I bring a beer for you to drink, while I give you a quick beej, after I load the dishwasher, right before I start the laundry, let the dog out and darn your socks. Then finally I'll get to splitting up that cord of wood, just in time to run a bath for you. Whew. I bet you're tired honey.

19. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You better be naked through it all or you'll just have to do it again.

20. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

And here I thought you'd want something more along the lines of those Fuck Me Boots that are being so nicely modeled by our mystery girl.