Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Expanse

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Nettdata, Apr 12, 2018.

1. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

https://www.nationalworld.com/cultu...ven-strait-and-will-there-be-season-7-3489580

Mother fucker.

The series will not run for 10 episodes like all previous seasons, instead the book will be condensed down into just five episodes.

No, season six is to be the final season of The Expanse, despite there being nine books in total.

The sixth series will not include any of the storyline from further in the sequel, leaving the door open for future screen adaptations or spin offs of the epic series.

It is so widely loved. Why the fuck are the cancelling it.

2. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Who wasn't supposed to die? And what did he do?

3. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Too bad they didn't recast him.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Just finished watching the final episode.... not sure what to think, really.

I enjoyed the books, very much, and I really appreciated the TV adaption they did.

In the end, I think it was a bit too diluted compared to the books. Diluted? Maybe diverged is the right word. Regardless, it was a massive story to tell, and they only got to tell their interpretation of a small part of it.

I was really impressed with the production quality. Fantastic CGI. Really good casting.

I just wish they had another 5 years to keep going with it, and will miss it.

Regardless, fellow Canadian Cara Gee (who plays Drummer) evoked... things... within me, and I will always appreciate that.

5. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was waiting for all the eps to be done then i was going to binge. I am so sad to see this go. Best Sci-Fi i can remember in a very long time. And yes i agree about drummer.

6. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’m most of the way through Season 6. Everything about it is incredible. It’s hard to believe some way couldn’t have been found to keep this going.

So what book should I start to pick this back up?