Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The El Cinqo de Drunko thread 5/07/10!!! |THEMED THREAD|

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crown Royal, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

God damn, I hope you are drunk. Because that woman (I think, I swear I see a some stache) is fucking busted.

2. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Does anyone have a decent recipe for some tzaziki sauce?

I've been addicted to that shit for years (at the local greek food place), and now my fiance is getting into the HEB-brand stuff, which in mind isn't cool. It needs to be fresh.

So, recipes?

**edit** and unless you are black, what the hell is the bolded part doing with your sandwich? Keep that runny liquid-y shit off my damn plate, thank you.

3. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

You're weird.

Ouch. Well, you're certainly not getting my tzaziki recipe, thankyouverymuch!

4. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wellp.

Just fucked jägerette in the ass for the first time.

And with that, I think the thread is about done.

5. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Your surprise indicates that you've never been to his hometown of Belfast. She'd be the belle of the ball in that town.

6. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For Crown Royal: again.

Yea, he's no Buckethead virtuoso, but a country hack? Maybe an artist you love to hate. But seriously, you think this is a hack?

#126 Nitwit, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  7. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What a hangover I had today. Quite impressive.

8. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For Ghetto

#128 Nitwit, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  9. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know what's not a great way to end your weekend? Locking your fucking keys in your car halfway through a motherfucking 7 hour drive. And then paying $50 to get a man to come get the keys out of your car. Albeit, the man was hot, so it was kind of okay. But still.

On a MILFy note, if I'm not a MILF in 10-15 years, something in my life has gone terribly wrong.

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mazel tov! Welcome to the club. I will have to now remember to pronounce it as jay-ger-ette, not jah-ger-ette from now on.

Oh yeah, because pumping out kids is, like, THE mark of something going right with your life.

On unrelated news, I'm trying to pack for this trip and still keep the weight down. Sadly the pair of hiking boots is entirely non-negotiable and I'd rather have a sleeping bag than not for my potential alpine hiking in Berchtesgaden. And now I am getting some crazy deja vu. And now it's gone. Weird.

The only thing left to go in the bag is going to be a light day pack for use as a carry-on (which is actually a ski boot bag), some flip flops, and my miniature pharmacy and toiletries. I wonder if a travel towel is in order. You would think it couldn't hurt, but they don't come cheap and space and weight are forever at a premium.

Also, any one ever dealt with 6 hour jet lag before? My plane leaves at 2000 local and arrives at 1000 local. I think I'm going to have to knock myself out with a bunch of gravol and sleep on the plane as much as possible. If all goes well, there'll be no jet lag whatsoever! Uh huh.

11. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    If I am a MILF in 15 years, something will have gone terribly wrong and I'd probably be halfway to huffing lacquer thinners like it owed me money.

12. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

13. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Eff, I set one goal in my entire life and this is what I get? How about a little support here?

14. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Honey I would be overjoyed to help you in your quest to become pregnant, but there's got to be more to life than setting a goal whose only major barrier is the proper functioning of your reproductive tract.

Also, is your mom hot? Because if your mom's hot, then odds are you'll be a MILF, too. But we don't trust your judgment on this. Pretty much all women will say their friends are gorgeous, or their cousins looks like princesses, when the truth is anything but. We need pics of your mom.

15. Durej

Durej
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Had to tell you fine people my highlight from this weekend.

Oh damn you shots of Jose damn you to a hottest circle of hell. Mainly because I got the worst head with the most teeth in my life the other night, and we ran out of Jose. I went on to drink Coors light after the Jose while playing beer pong/kings/quarters for the rest of the night. Oh and hooking up with my roommates girlfriends best friend (The bad head Giver) Don't remember to much about the hookup but the scratches on my back make me wonder if she was wolverines girlfriend or a real wolverine for that matter. So let me just some this all up for all of you: My Back and dick hurts that is all.

But on a funnier/embarrassing note I woke up later on said night to find a puddle in my bed, yes a piss puddle. Could have been hers pretty sure its mine because I'm prone to do that if I drink to much. So what do I do? Well instead of letting her wake up to find she slept with swamp thing I push her off the bed remove the sheets and flip the mattress, sounded reasonable in my drunken condition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.