Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The El Cinqo de Drunko thread 5/07/10!!! |THEMED THREAD|

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crown Royal, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

SGEDIT: Busted links.

2. MuddyPeej

MuddyPeej
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

(drunken iPhone quoting is difficult)

Ohhhhhhh shit yes. Finally that karate fighting karate bitch got his beatdown. Especially by the dude that (possibly) got muhfucking robbed.

Sincerely,
    Betty White.

P.S. Is Betty White a GILF or GGILF?

3. SMUGolfer

SMUGolfer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Is there anyone with striking experience floating around? I saw where Machida got CAUGHT and understood why he fell down. I want to know if it was luck or strategy because it looked to be another good fight

4. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I watched Young People Fucking on the recommendation of people here and it wasn't bad, so WHOEVER IS COMPLAINING IS A BIG VAGINA FACE

Anyway I hate when house parties get broken up because dumbass cousins-of-neighbors have to "wake up early" and threaten to call the cops. What a bunch of assholes.

Also annoyed because that prevented me bringing back someone for my damn bed. Augh.

5. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Moved Today! Was insane.... just insane. Long story, I'm gonna tell it. I'll preface it by saying that I had someone coming to pick up all my shit today with a truck to move my stuff. The catch? I needed to call him in the morning to confirm. You'll see how that plays out:

Went to the bar last night, got drunk as fuck, left to go smoke some weed. Left my phone at the bar. Also left my tab open with my credit card still at the bar.

Got extremely stoned and more drunk at my buddies place. Realized I left everything behind, got a few people to walk with me to go get it. When I got there I found out someone that knew me took my phone so it wouldn't get lost. Drank another beer while I was at the bar plotting how to get my phone back. Borrowed someone's phone and went outside to start calling my phone/other people. Then once I got to the sidewalk, I decided I had to puke and let loose everywherev(first time puking from alcohol in years). Yelled for my friends and we ran away. Went to where my phone was supposed to be but I couldn't find the person who had it, I think I was too fucked up to function properly.

Then I said fuck it, knowing that I needed my phone in order to move and what not. Went home and slept.

Woke up in the morning at 7 am hungover as fuck and spent the next 3 hours tracking down my phone, finally got it about 10. Had about 12 misssed calls from "T", the friend with the truck that was going to help me move. Welp, now it's too late, as he is up in kaneohe working with some other people. I get on craig's list and try to find someone else to pick up my shit, but no luck.

So... I do the logical thing, and decide that since I'm only moving about a mile and a half away, I'll just go steal some shopping carts and get some friends to help me push them. And believe it or not, it goes smooth as fuck. Steal the carts from the grocery, load up all my shit, and hobo it up to the new place.

Don't ask me how I decided to do this, or why. I'm thunderstruck as to how well it worked. Only took about 2 hours.

Now I'm doing some work, getting ready to drink some beer. Today was... interesting.

6. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I didn't spend the time to read all of the pasts posts. but I am drunker than you all.

Gonna go hang out in my backyard now, totally naked. should be interesting. I'm drunk. Who wants pictures? I need to try out my new phone with the 8 megapixal camera. drunk...

7. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

OMG PICS IMMEDIATELY

8. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"self deprecating statements", you don't want to know.

drunk.

9. breakylegg

breakylegg
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

damn, I only got the 6.

10. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't tease with pics if you aren't going to follow through.

11. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How drunk was I last night? Drunk enough to be laying in the grass in our backyard but-ass naked. I puked like a freshman a couple hours later.

12. travis

travis
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

God damn it. I apparently decided to have a drunken boxing match last night... I don't remember much of it, but now I feel like my nose might be broken, and my right eye is nearly swollen shut.

When am I going to stop doing the most retarded things possible when I'm drunk? Fuck how the hell am I going to go to work tomorrow. I look like fucking death.

13. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My mom is the biggest sap in the world. She started crying tears of joy when I changed my facebook picture to one of her and I. And then she proceeded to tell me that the greatest gift would be for me to take her off of limited profile.

14. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Which is a shame, really. I watched it a few weeks bad and there can be no greater proof possible that we as a society are no more mature than 12 year olds in sex ed giggling at the word "penis" given all the hubbub in the press over it. Why do all movies have to have such shitty endings?

15. Nitwit

Nitwit
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

...........................neh. Nevermind. It's Mothers Day.

16. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Which reminds me: shouldn't the theme of this thread have been MILFs?

Or maybe MILF's day is for another time.

17. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You have scored a victory when you have the Final Countdown as a major song at your wedding:

#117 kuhjäger, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  18. Solaris

Solaris
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Well I'm pretty drunk. Went to our local bar, there was plenty of IRA music and it made for a good night. Took 6 cans home (European size, not those pussy American small things). Gonna drink them whilst listening to chucky songs and posting shit on the internet. Gonna be a good sunday night.

Upthera!

Edit:

OOOOOOOOOOO
    [​IMG]

19. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Just wanted everybody to know that I am about to eat the perfect sandwich:

Toasted whole grain bread
    Left over roasted chicken
    Freshly grilled red pepper, zucchini and eggplant
    Spinach
    Smoked Monterrey hvarti cheese
    tzaziki (rather than mayo)
    salsa (rather than tomatoes)

All layered to perfection and squashed enough to fit easily into the mouth. With watermelon on the side.

That is all.

20. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mmm. I think I just made some tzatziki of my own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.