Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The El Cinqo de Drunko thread 5/07/10!!! |THEMED THREAD|

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crown Royal, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lakeshow

Lakeshow
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Not exactly naked tits, but damn Alison Brie is hot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Missed the drinking last night, boo.

Just picked up a bottle of Hendrick's gin and will begin my descent into debauchery and incoherence long before my friends come pick me up.

3. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just thought I'd pop in and start the saturday off with some beer/tits. I'm actually surprised we havn't seen this one tonight.

[​IMG]

4. Subito

Subito
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Going to the hot sorority's formal tonight. My "date" is playing wingman (wingwoman?) for me all night. I intend to black out and ruin my chances with every girl I see.

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You, sir, are disqualified for not actually posting pictures of beer.

Primer and jennitalia, sittin in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

6. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is 2:30 too early to start drinking beer? Of course not.

I just got an invitation to my cousin's daughter's 4th birthday party. A princess themed party. It almost offends me that my cousin would think that I would actually attend something like that. Fuck that.

Today will be a good day though, bought to head downtown to drink a shit ton of local microbrews and watch some college baseball.

7. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Something for the ladies, cause really - there's been, like, five pages of tits and beer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Just like every woman is unable to orgasm, every woman is also bisexual... what you have posted here is an act of treason against this board. Go sit in your corner on the Boob Thread.

9. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Jesus, you have a short memory! Who is the one who CONSTANTLY posts pictures of hot (semi) naked chicks in all of the drunk threads, not just the themed ones? Yours truly.

[​IMG]

So there.*

And so that no one has a big freakout about inequality:

[​IMG]

*If I post hot women, you guys complain that they're too thin. If I post hot guys, you girls complain that they're too thick. There's no pleasing this board.

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Question: I've picked up a small German phrase book to learn a bit of the language. But, I'm going to be in a fairly intensive French program for 8 weeks immediately upon return. Is the part of my brain where German is stored going to invade the part of my brain where French is stored?

To complicate matters, I also speak a tiny bit of Italian. Not enough to be conversant, but enough to severely retard my ability to speak French. Instead of "J'ai besoin de..." It'll be all "ho bisogno di" and then fuck.

11. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Possibly. I knew someone in high school who was taking both French and Spanish, and ended up writing an entire 2 paragraphs of a Spanish essay in French accidentally. Granted, those are closer languages, but it happens.

12. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

I'm reminded that I once saw a pic on college humour with a girl holding a beer can 'tween her tits. I wonder where it's gone to.

13. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm having a goodnight thus far. Singapore Slings and Beef Valencia.

Heading out to another dinner with a gal pal of mine. Then might be headed out West into the Swamplands to drink heavily and discharge firearms. I called my friend out there and he said "I'm in my neighbor's golf cart drinking a beer, chasing down a raccoon."

[​IMG]

I'm just no good at finding photos...

14. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

...and recover
    I drank two bottles of wine, a beer, and an undetermined amount of bourbon last night. By some amazing feat I'm still alive, I walked home from fuck knows where blacked-out after some chick I met at a party took me back to her place. Mind you I don't remember what said chick looks like or why she offered to take me home. The only two clear memories I have are of leaning up against a stop sign to stay on my feet, and when I got to the chick's place saying I wanted to leave because there were like six dudes playing beer-pong.
    On the plus side I didn't cheat on my girl, woke up in my own bed, and didn't puke!

15. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Ummm... Why does that gay fireman have a baby? And why is he looking at it like that?

I just picked up a liter of Don Julio. It's gonna be a long night.

16. The Beer Baron

The Beer Baron
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I'm currently drinking beer and waiting for the green flag at Darlington Raceway for the Showtime Southern 500. Countdown to green 71 minutes. Also going to be flipping over to the Crosby Show, hoping the Penguins ruin Montreal's weekend. Series tied at 2.

17. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've spent all weekend drinking with the neighbors. One had a bonfire in his yard last night and three or four families went over there to play (kids) and drink beers (adults). I then spent this afternoon drinking beer with my neighbor in his front yard and then on my deck. While this has been entertaining, It's also been a little disturbing. We are all middle class, middle aged guys bored with our lives. I caught one neighbor last night drinking an unknown clear alcohol out of a mason jar in his garage when he thought all the rest of us were around back. Then the neighbor today confessed that he drinks to deal with his family. Apparently I have more in common with them than I thought.

18. The Beer Baron

The Beer Baron
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Can't edit, so sorry for the double post - but Jeff Gordon leads the first lap and Montreal takes the first penalty. It's going to be a good night. Go Team DuPont and fuck the Habs!

19. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

I just got a (free) cd player for my boat!

I also jst spent the entire day spending money getting it ready for the summer.

But the good thing is this- you can drink beer whilst you doos it!

Yippie!

20. numeric

numeric
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

9 hours 39 minutes to BWCAW departure time. This is gonna be something else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.