Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Drunk Thread Visualized

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dubyu tee eff, Mar 7, 2012.

1. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse
    Thinks he has a chance with Christina Hendricks...

I was reading this thread on reddit: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/nuvrq/reddit_its_almost_new_years_show_us_your_drunkest/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comme ... _drunkest/</a>

People posted the drunkest picture of them ever taken. Some of the pictures in there are absolutely epic. I bet people on this board have some amazing ones too, so let's see them.

Focus: Post the very drunkest picture of yourself that you have. Feel free to blur out your face, of course, but that will subtract fun.

I'll post a couple of my favorites if the thread gets bumped.

2. PewPewPow

PewPewPow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

3. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Christ. I had so many.

Halloween. Yes. Jesus rides a mechanical bull. He does not wear sandals on that dump block.
    [​IMG]

Right before I vomited behind the house.

[​IMG]

(If these don't show up I'll move them somewhere else. Maybe.)

4. lyle

lyle
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm a happy drunk. However, once I get to the massively smiley phase of drunkedness, that expression stays on my face for the rest of the night.
    [​IMG]
    Still, better than looking like I'm having a stroke.

5. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
  6. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

Apparently when I get drunk I think I'm a stripper (spoilered because I'm pretending to be a stripper. I even have a hat!)
    [​IMG]

7. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse

So did Snookie really cheat on Gianni with you or are you and the Unit just trying to start drama?

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Me in Chicago, drunk off my ass in front of The Shrine decked out in typical St. Paddy's asshole gear:
    [​IMG]

And I got drunk enbough at the meet-up last year that Hooker and Angel talked me into wearing this goddamn t-shirt they bought for my birthday around downtown Toronto:
    [​IMG]
    Why?

9. shabamon

shabamon
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

This isn't as funny as it could have been because I've untagged a lot of the embarrassing ones (because employers can see them, right mom?) and those are floating on the internets somewhere. I don't usually have pictures of me taken with my own camera so this is about the best I have.

Attached Files:

10. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do police mugshots count?

11. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're totally one of those guys who goes on dating sites and makes his picture a photo of his abs, aren't you?

12. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Then I'll see what I can do; it's not like they give you the proofs when you get released. My lawyer can probably get them for me, and I have to talk to him soon (He's trying to get my driver's license back).

In the meantime, this will have to suffice: It's me with my buddy Pete on Halloween of 2008 (I'm the one holding the beer).

Attached Files:

13. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

I only understand one thing in that sentence (Snooki unfortunately). But I see this as a good thing.

Hah, the funny thing is that I'm actually pretty bashful. Heck, when I had an Adult Friend Finder membership (work perk) I used a modest pic. But I get hammered and next thing you know it's a pants off dance off.

14. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

I feel like the intent was for the sloppy, funny side of being drunk, but can I represent the giddy, fun side of being drunk too?

[​IMG]

(I'm on the left.)

If not, then here's one where I'm completely red with embarrassment and sexual confusion.

(That's a drag queen propositioning me.)
    (And it was Halloween and I was broke and uncreative. I don't go out wearing devil horns.)

Attached Files:

15. dubyu tee eff

dubyu tee eff
    Expand Collapse

Well, I just realized I may have lost the pictures I promised. I'm so mad. I know I hid them away somewhere, but after searching and searching, I can't seem to find them. The only ones left from the night are the ones I put on Facebook, aka, not the really good ones. I'll have to look on the external I left at my parents house when I go home for spring break. I hope they turn up. Fuck.

Well, I still have these from that night, one of which you guys have already seen.

The cage is actually a bar stool I stole a different night. These were taken after a bunch of screwdrivers which were about 3 parts screw and 1 part driver. I was already wrecked before we even left. Then my buddy bet me $50 that I couldn't chug a beer. I chugged it and he never paid me. We went to another bar where I saw a group of women and told them to come join me and my friends at our table. When they turned me down I told them they were bullies and stormed off. I then passed out on the table so a bouncer came over and told my friends to take me home. They carried me home and put me to bed. But not before shaving my leg with clippers and drawing all over my face of course.

FUCK. I'm so mad I can't find the other pictures.

edit: Since I feel like I haven't delivered the goods, here is an embarrassing picture of me stoned off my ass from high school when I used to have an afro.

Attached Files:

16. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Someday in the future when you have kids, they're going to say this was about you:

#16 Trakiel, Mar 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  17. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was so fucking hammered by hour 3 of a 7 hour brunch. We were chugging pints of mimosas that Sunday.

Yes, I'm sure you are saying, "What a pussy, its just champagne and OJ." Right, you are. However, each glass was approximately 10ish ounces of champagne and I had 4.

I just wanted to die.

One more...

I don't know why I was making this face. I really don't.

Attached Files:

18. bebop007

bebop007
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I may have posted one or more of these before, I honestly can't remember.

The (arguably) handsome gentleman dressed as Quail Man.

[​IMG]

I seem to have a tendency to do a lot of pointing when really drunk as these two pics will illustrate. I hope it doesn't indicate something Freudian..............probably. It probably does.

The (arguably) handsome gentleman on the left.

[​IMG]

The (arguably) handsome gentleman on the right.

[​IMG]

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As the sign says I was an open bar victim. 15 bucks all you can drink every Saturday at my favorite hangout in Shanghai. I wasn't awake when this was taken. There was supposedly a series of pictures of me as Kenny Powers on Halloween that were truly awesome. I was crawling around the bar and passing out under their pool table. The girl that took the pictures claimed to have one of her riding me like a horse. I was blacked out there more than I was sober so I never learned her name and she never friended me on facebook or tagged any of the pictures. I do have one the bar tender took of me before I had started drinking that night but eh.

[​IMG]

The next two were me at the Orange Bowl a few years ago. The first was taken just before we went into the game. The second was one of about fifty of me from different people that took a picture of/with me passed the fuck out. Started drinking hard at about 10am. Killed a bottle of Svedka and many a beer bong throughout the day. Everything was fuzzy from mid day until after we left the game.

Im the dude in the center with the taco hat. Facebook caption from the girl's album it was in: "Homeboy in the center was wasted!"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Me passed out.

20. AlmostGaunt

AlmostGaunt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What's that? Bars in Laos sell <redacted> over the counter? For $5? Party time!
    Wait, what?

Attached Files: