Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The drug thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by redbullgreygoose, Oct 20, 2009.

1. seelivemusic

seelivemusic
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Be careful with dilution, some facilities watch for that and will request a follow up test.

2. theking23

theking23
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

He always told us that since he was keeping it kind of in his ass that was enough for his body heat to keep it warm enough. It depends on how strictly you're being tested. They may even put someone in the room with you to make sure you can't cheat like this.

3. DrunkenCokeHead

DrunkenCokeHead
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Or worse with dilution the follow up will be hair!
    No problem you think i will shave my head BUT remember hair sample can be taken from ANY place on the body!

4. theking23

theking23
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Not the best solution, but couldn't you just cut your body hair down? I believe the hair sample has to be .5 inches for every 30 days of testing. Obviously, this wouldn't be the easiest thing to do (shave all your body hair under .5 inches).

5. manbehindthecurtain

manbehindthecurtain
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Ha, this would be quite the sight. Don't forget eyebrows and eyelashes.

Obviously I'm not planning on smoking anymore, I think my greatest ally will be time. I'm pretty pissed at myself for doing something I usually don't do, at a point where it could seriously be held against me.
    Choice and consequence, who woulda thought?

6. Seeker

Seeker
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I smoke reefer. Been doing it pretty regularly for about 6 years, but I'm trying to cut back since it's been getting in the way of my life recently. Easier said than done so far. Anyhow, I've put together some interesting methods of consumption over the years. One is outlined below.

Gravity bongs are fun, but portable floating gravity hookahs are better. With the right materials it's pretty easy to convert a gravity bong to a hookah. You'll need a 5 gallon water jug, a 5 gallon paint bucket from Home Depot, two caps for the water jug, some clear PVC tubes, and a small socket wrench top. If you want you can add a piece of window screen soldered to the bottom of the socket wrench to make a screen, or you can forget the socket wrench piece and make your bowl out of tin foil (hope you like Alzheimer's though).

Start by cutting the bottom off the water jug. To make it portable you'll need to trim it down enough to close the lid. Best bet for cutting it down is clamp the neck in a vise and use a hacksaw. You can use almost anything, but a hacksaw/ vice combo gives you the straightest, cleanest cut. File or sand off burrs as needed. The caps on these jugs are airtight and pop on and off like the caps on milk bottles. One cap will be the bowl and one cap will be the hookah attachment. For the bowl, you want to cut a hole just smaller than the socket. Heat the cap enough so that you can twist the socket into the hole- your goal is to make it airtight. You may need to melt the plastic more to fill any gaps around the outside of the socket. Electrical tape will work in a pinch. The hookah attachment is done in a similar manner- decide how many hoses you want (I've got 2, the max is probably around 4) and cut holes for the PVC tubes. Pull about 1-2" through and wrap those ends in electrical tape to keep them from pulling back through.

You start off with the gravity hookah like a normal gravity bong- light it and slowly pull up (I prefer the candlestick lighters that work like butane torches- anything else usually has trouble lighting a full bowl easily). Once it's full you need to switch caps. Have someone hold it in place while you snap the hookah attachment on. This is tricky to do at first without loosing huge puffs of smoke but eventually you get the hang of it. Once you've got the hookah attachment on the whole thing will float as long as you've got your fingers over the ends of the tubes. This way you can pass it around and not have to try and kill the whole 5 gallons in one or two hits like you do with a regular gravity bong (it is fun to watch people try to do that though- never ends well but someone is always convinced they can handle it). If you built it right you can fit everything in the paint bucket plus a lighter and electrical tape for repairs. I also keep a 1 gallon made from a Gatorade bottle in there. Not something you want to use all the time but it's fun to pull out every once in a while.

7. theking23

theking23
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I heard about this a few weeks ago, but it slipped my mind until someone mentioned it today. Apparently the DEA has been seizing a bunch of cocaine and finding that it's been cut with levamisole, a dewormer. In humans it also happens to lower your immune system. A few people across the country have been hospitalized or even died has a result of this. They estimated that about 1/3 of all cocaine in America has been cut with it. Something to keep in mind if you enjoy cocaine. Stay safe everyone.

8. Spoz

Spoz
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Well I just had my first of 4 end of year exams. As may be expected for a fourth year engineering student, I've spent most of the last week on caffeine and dexamphetamine, taking ambien when necessary to maintain a convenient sleep schedule. The dex causes a loss of appetite and so I've been skipping meals, which normally wouldn't bother me. I'm only 60kg, and have a low tolerance, so the doses have been minimal; around 3-500mg caffeine, 5-10mg dex, and 5mg ambien per day, but it's still taking a toll. I'm feeling more tired and having more trouble learning, maintaining focus and getting sleep as the days go by.

Time to take a recovery day I think...

9. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Figured you guys might like this:
    [​IMG]

Not the greatest quality, but still readable.

10. manbehindthecurtain

manbehindthecurtain
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I love how cannabis is right in the middle. That says a lot, actually.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I smoke pot every day, at night, in my backyard shed, after my daughter is asleep. With the way the keystone kooks operate in my city,The police should be kicking in the door any day with a friendy:

"FREEZE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!"

I take a lot of heat from my friends over smoking weed because they haven't smoked it in years, but I couldn't tune them out any better. I have migraines and a bad hip plus it doesn't hurt my music collection, either.

I would never turn down mushrooms.

Ecstasy is my favourite drug of all time mainly because I was deeply into the Rave scene and the leviathan of music that came out of it. Do people still do it? I ask that because the dance music scene is DEAD around here, except for that radio-cuddling crap that pop stars are transcending towards like Madonna or the toucan-esque Lady Gaga.

I used to do cocaine. I will not do that drug ever again. I owe it to myself.

12. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Most kids go dance at techno clubs when they do X. They play loud techno music and have enough flashing lights to trigger a seizure. Those clubs are pretty much centered around and marketed to people who happen to be rolling that night. Because honestly, for the most part, techno sucks.

edit: Last time I was at one it was on South Beach and they were charging like seven dollars for a bottle of water. Talk about fucking price gouging...

13. turboawesome

turboawesome
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I've dabbled in a few substances over the last year, and had only previously stuck to alcohol and (very occasionally) weed. A friend introduced me to E and it snowballed from there a bit.

Weed: If I smoke it, I go to sleep. I seem to have a high sensitivity to it, so I don't smoke it a whole lot. A friend of mine is a huge pot head and I just can't comprehend how he can smoke it and then go about his day. One or two rips from a bong and I'll be high as a kite.

E: I like E, and usually do it on weekends. The scene is shit in Australia (MDMA is very scarce, it seems) and recently I've seen a lot of DXM pills. Any more than one DXM pill and you're pretty much guaranteed to vomit your guts up. I double dropped (not knowing what was in them) a couple and had the biggest power spew of my life and ended up collapsing on the dance floor of a club, then went to my car to freak out, unable to sleep for about 5 hours.

Oh, those who do E or MDMA should invest in some serotonin leveller caps which are meant to balance you out in the morning. Also, testing kits so you can get a feel for what you're ingesting.

Speed: I've never gotten any good speed (just been cut down too much I guess), so I don't bother with it.

Ketamine: I've only had it once, and apparently it was quite potent. I was out of it and was unable to move my feet very much. Had a lovely time.

Acid: Fuck acid in the ear. I wasn't properly warned about it, I thought I'd have 2 tabs and be right in the morning. Except, I couldn't sleep no matter how hard I tried, and it lasted about 16 hours. I was scared of things that weren't even scary. Approaching the end I was just exhausted and wanted the ride to end. That isn't to say I didn't have fun at the beginning, and thought the altered vision was neat, it just lasts too long and fucks with my brain too much for my tastes.

Coke is definitely on my to-do list, although the addictiveness is off-putting.

14. Woody

Woody
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I watched The Union: The Business behind getting high and it has certainly swayed my opinion about prohibition of mary jane. I think everyone should watch the documentary, very well done in my opinion. Shit, even made me order a few books to read some more into the subject.

15. Takoz

Takoz
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

My favorite part of that movie is when they're going around asking people on the street how many deaths they think weed causes annually. "Fifty thousand?"

It's insane how uneducated the average American is. Scary, really.

16. Woody

Woody
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I knew some stuff but some of the answers people gave I was like 'god damn, you guys know how to use wiki!?'

To be honest I don't also like the stereotype of the only people that want marijuana legalized is pot heads, the video definitely showed a different light of the for legalization side of the party.

17. turboawesome

turboawesome
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

It's very unfortunate how well the propaganda machine works. This diagram shows how much less addictive and harmful some of the illegals are than tobacco and alcohol, yet they're regulated? I had to laugh at this piece of shit BBC abortion, called If Drugs Were Legal. It starts off interestingly enough, however then tries to say that if they legalised all drugs, new deadly ones would take their place and concocted some murder mystery around it.

18. Geoff

Geoff
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I did something similar for Halloween albeit on a heroic dose of mescaline. It's a damn shame mescaline isn't economically feasible to manufacture and sell, it is some spectacular stuff.

19. lyle

lyle
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

if it wasn't for the taste and how it makes my stomach feel the next day, mescaline would be my perfect drug.
    Such a clear and gentle trip.

I had a mass clear out of my room and in an old bag I found 100mg of 5-meo-amt I bought a few years back.
    Still looks exactly how it did when I got it so it won't have degraded that much.
    Anyone have any experience with it? I remember getting it, but always having doubts about taking it since there wasn't as much info on it when I got it.
    Still nice to know I've got a relatively strong tryptamine for a rainy day.

20. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded