Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The drug thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by redbullgreygoose, Oct 20, 2009.

1. villagebicycle

villagebicycle
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I too am a middle class white guy who casually dabbles now and again. I'll smoke up when we play video games like Borderlands and super smash bro's on n64 with my buddies. The n64 tradition has been that way for years. I rarely smoke and go outside to do stuff, but then again, I rarely smoke. Hell, I'm on adderall right now, since I had to be up at 7 to do shit. Thus far, I've done two loads of laundry, swiffered and vacuumed, done the dishes, and framed several photos that I took years back.

I've also tried mushrooms a couple times. I HIGHLY recommend that everyone takes these at some point in their lives. The reason I took them was because I refused to believe that the mind can deceive you in such a manner. Boy, was I wrong.

The first time, it was my two old room mates and a friend who is now my current roomie. We dropped them on some Lou Malnati's pizza and walked to Lake Michigan. It was odd, to say the least, since it was 4 dudes all wearing sunglasses and headphones, walking together but not really talking. The first awe-aspiring thing I saw was a house with red and yellow leaves on a vine on the side. They were waving with the wind, and it looked awesome. I listened mostly to the Royal Tenenbaums soundtrack. I sat at the wave breakers and watched rocks, while listening to The Mutato Muzika Orchestra (The dude from Devo's orchestra), particularly the Sonata for Cello and Violin in F minor. It is such a beautiful and awe-inspiring song, especially when tripping balls into outer space. The song caught new meaning, a birth to death kind of thing with strange intermissions as if periods of one's life, and I just stared at this one rock. I thught, "holy shit, there are so many rocks in the world...so many grains of sand. They have seen some shit go down. Dinosaurs, Ancient Egyptians, Romans, etc. etc." It blew my mind. Then faces started forming in the clouds when my sunglasses were on. Think of that scene in the Mummy where the dude's face is chasing them in the form of a wave or sand storm or whatever.

Then, my room mate who is infinitely more experienced than me told me to close my eyes. At this point we were on the couch at our place. The closed eyed visuals were an intricate display of indescribable beauty. The closest I can think of are Alex Grey paintings, they were very similar. But the visuals were obviously animated, and I felt a sadness that I could never share what I saw with anyone, despite it's breath taking intricacy and design.

Then, I listed to John Lennon's Look at Me. This sent me in a crazy self-realization thing where I tried to figure out what that voice in all our heads was. Not in a schizo way, but how we can dictate and think in the English language inside our heads. I then started thinking in Russian, since I am bilingual. This also blew my mind at the time.

Then I had a tough time sleeping and bombed a midterm the next day. Woo.

The second time I was in Florida with my experienced room mate guy, my brother, and another friend. Similar ordeal, but much heavier visuals and none of the deep thinking. Super awesome fungus, but only in moderation, as with everything.

2. seelivemusic

seelivemusic
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My favorite part of a mushroom trip is after the peak and I am done sweating and grinding my teeth. For me, its a super smooth high with all sorts of enhanced colors once the onset is over. Mushrooms are one drug I can see taking well into the future.

3. clkx88

clkx88
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

The best way to fashion a cap for this device to actually burn a hole in the cap of the soda bottle and insert a common socket. Also, this is just as effective with a 2-liter bottle, while imo making the original come-up more manageable.

I stick to weed, usually half a gram a day. I used to do a lot more when I was making money doing so, but when I graduated from university that dried up. I'm similar to one of the ladies who posted a page or two ago about being a perfectionist and doing it to the max. I prefer to live my life with a gonzo feel to it. I'm another person that can be PMed if a question arises that needs a quick fix with regards to a smoking device made of common, household items.

I'd also like to throw my 2 cents out about the vaporizer debate. I believe that if the government ever does the right thing (legalize) then prices of those are going to drop considerably due to demand. If you smoke with an frequency and have the money, there's really no reason not to. The health benefits are dramatic, to the point that one could easily be a lifelong smoker.

To Loki What are your opinions on the ethics of current drug laws as they are in the United States? I am of the opinion that drug laws in the United States are wholly lacking in ethics, and are formulated with circular logic (it's illegal because it's bad, and it's bad because it's illegal). Do you feel there is legitimacy in a system that considers marijuana illegitimate for medical use?

4. Jay-Bird

Jay-Bird
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I wouldn't say that my friends were rolling hard, but they were definitely feeling it, I however was barely feeling it. The way you feel right before you start feeling it, I was stuck there all night. However I did get some e the on the 30th and I had a pretty good roll. We took them then went and got in the hot tub. We pretty much stayed there until we were feeling it and left. Man did it come on strong sitting in that hot water.

I was thinking about the chemical imbalance thing though. I'm not depressed, and never have been. As far as tolerance to other drugs, no. I wouldn't say that I'm hypersensitive to drugs, but since I'm a bit smaller and I share something with my friends I think I am usually feeling it more.

--I looked up that 4-mmc, it sounds pretty wild, but there are quite a few cautionary tales I have read, and there is little to no information on the drug and it's long term effects. The bad accounts that I did read were all about people doing completely too much though. Quite frankly I'm not too sure what to think about it. Can you just buy this stuff online though?

5. theking23

theking23
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My best friend claims to have only "rolled" once in his life out of the six or so times he's taken ecstasy. The other times he said he just felt the same as when he's smoked a lot, a lot of weed.

I've heard 4-MMC is nuts, but never taken it myself. A problem I've heard with it is it's short so you end up doing a bunch in a night to keep the high. Apparently, it's legal in America and you can buy it online, but I'd imagine finding a legit site would be hit or miss.

edit: However, if you do know of a legit site, I would be very interested in trying some.

6. manbehindthecurtain

manbehindthecurtain
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Anyone know how long THC stays in your system? Not a heavy user - I smoked about once a week for the past two months, and did this past Saturday. I may have to take a drug test later this month - any advice?

7. clkx88

clkx88
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Don't smoke until after your drug test.

8. DrunkenCokeHead

DrunkenCokeHead
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Actual update!

Light yellow and slightly pasty. Red liquid test turns dark blue.

What's your werdict "scientist", you offered your experties, remember!?

DCH

That would be you Loki!

I say 85%+, you?

9. theking23

theking23
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

What exactly are you talking about?

10. DrunkenCokeHead

DrunkenCokeHead
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Coke. WTF!?

11. theking23

theking23
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

What's the red liquid test?

12. theking23

theking23
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I couldn't find anything on google about a red liquid test but I'm guessing it's some sort of purity test for cocaine. I don't think you can find 85%+ pure cocaine unless you know a very rich and powerful man in Colombia. Certainly not, in the US, and I've never been to the Netherlands, but I doubt there either. It's getting cut down before it leaves the source.

13. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

All dependent on your weight / metabolism, method of smoking, frequency (which was provided), and strength of the ganja you were smoking.

Two words of advice: Google "Dilution Method" and buy a home drug test. They're real cheap for just ganja.

14. Drewpy

Drewpy
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

That much aspirin in that short amount of time can't be healthy, that sounds insane to me.

15. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's because it is insane. I have no idea what the hell taking the daily maximum dose of aspirin is supposed to do to help you pass a piss test, but it's a safe bet that you gastrointestinal epithelium is going to be pissed at you. I could go into some of the whys, but I don't want to fuck up this perfectly nice drug thread with some nerdy pharmacology.

PSA: Please don't try to overdose on over-the-counter-drugs. It usually won't work.

16. Jay-Bird

Jay-Bird
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

If you take enough aspirin you won't even have to take the drug test.

There are plenty of ways to pass a urine test:

The synthetic urine is a good one, that you keep warm with one of the little hand warmers you buy at wal-mart.

My best friend has passed like 5 drug tests using a different method. It had to do with some kind of food additive and a jar of pickle juice... Yes it sounds retarded but he drank it and it has worked multiple times. And he was smoking pot regularly and the day of the test.

You should be good as long as you don't smoke until your test. If it is in a few weeks, I've heard that doing a lot of exercising now, then a few days before the test you stop exercising all together and pack on a tasty diet full of carbs. Essentially you put a new uncontaminated layer of fat on that masks the contaminated fat. It makes sense to me, but if someone disagrees with the method feel free to elaborate.

17. Jay-Bird

Jay-Bird
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I have an interview and a possible hair test within the next week. I am not a habitual user of any drugs, however mostly on the weekends, I will take a few hits of pot, maybe blow a line or two of some coke, and as I just posted I did some e last weekend. I have long hair to my shoulders, light brown or dark blond hair. Does anyone have a good working method for passing a hair test. I did some reading on what people call the Macujo method with a few claims that it will work, more positive reviews than negative. However THC washes out of the hair easier than cocaine. And a few of the reviews that I read were people that failed because of the coke rather than the THC.

Does anyone have any input or ideas to help me pass this test? Cutting my hair is a no go too. Has anyone used any of those shampoos with any luck? Is there anyway I can make the company give me a urine test instead of hair? Perhaps based on religious reasons?

Thanks.

18. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

A piss test is ridiculously easy to pass. I've passed three for various jobs. A friend of mine is a D1 football athlete and has passes every time the NCAA comes knocking. AND they only give him 24 hours notice. Most of us are luckier than that.

First thing you need to do is stop smoking until after the test. Having said that:

1) Detox is a waste of money (people swear by it because it's just a bunch of b-12 and then the directions tell then to drink water, which dilutes your piss. And then the detox gets all the credit for doing nothing).
    2) If you can't get synthetic urine go for dilution.
    3) Start drinking A LOT of water about 24 hours before the test. Just keep pissing and drinking.
    4) Take B-12 vitamins to make your piss look yellow so that it doesn't look like you're trying to stay hydrated to dilute. Otherwise you'll be suspected, at best.

19. theking23

theking23
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

One of my friends used this to pass 5 years of juvenile probation (more lenient than adult). Every time he had to get piss tested, he had one of his little brother's drug free friends piss in a bottle for him. Then he'd put that piss in one of those small hand sanitizer bottles. Then he'd wear lacrosse compression shorts backwards so that the slot for the cup is on the back and put the hand sanitizer bottle in there. It's basically in his ass so when he gets patted down he's fine. That size bottle holds about the amount that you need for a piss test. Voila. Kid was on probation from 8th grade til the summer before college. I don't think I've ever seen him sober.

20. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Of course substitution is always the best route (synthetic or not). However sometimes the person over seeing the test will check the temperature of the urine to make sure that doesn't happen. So unfortunately not everyone can get away with that.