Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The drug thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by redbullgreygoose, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Euphonious

Euphonious
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

When I was 16 I was lying down on my bedroom floor watching the walls melt as the 3 dried grams of Psilocybin mushrooms were breaking down in my stomach. I stood up, walked to and opened the door. That's where I met the man sitting in the theatre of my mind. It was Barry White. He stood up, gave me a round of applause that lit up the sky and told me he was loving the show.

From that night onward, Barry White's voice has narrated my inner monologue. And that's kind of the story of how Barry White became my guardian angel.

2. Moose

Moose
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I neglected to pay attention to the part of choad's post saying "I prefer to mainline drugs if I can"

I agree with all of the above. The bolded parts... there are some really fucking stupid people out there and it wouldn't surprise me to hear about someone shooting hydros or a CWE solution.

3. Obviously5Believer

Obviously5Believer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Mushrooms are fun as hell, and with about 50 bucks worth of household material, a spore syringe, and about a month you can grow your own--anywhere from 1 to 5 ounces. A few summers ago thats exactly what I did and god damn were they potent. It's much easier than growing weed and the entire operation can be kept in a closet for almost the whole duration of the grow. I dont know if it's allowed to post sites here but if anyone wants a link to a set of forums with tons of information PM me.

4. Geoff

Geoff
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Does this happen to you with other drugs?

5. BaseballGuyCAA

BaseballGuyCAA
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Finally getting around to contribute to this thread. It's a welcome addition.

Started smoking weed my junior year of high school. Was an occasional user up until this past spring, when a couple fraternity brothers of mine (I'm reminded of the "Baker's Contingent" from one of PhilaLawyer's stories) discovered that I'm partial to partaking. This summer was the perfect storm of stonerfication for me--living back at home with an overbearing mother who cracked down on my binge drinking but had little to no experience with weed, all my drinking buddies staying up by school for the summer, all my smoking buddies being in town, and having a friend who was dating a dealer (and would score me large quantities for very cheap in exchange for rides to places). As such, I became an almost-everyday user. And still pretty much am--though I have cut back the past few weeks due to a lack of money.

Over the years, I've saved up all the seeds that I've found in my bags. I'm considering, since I'm planning on staying up here for the summer, quietly growing them in a secluded place. If anyone has any advice concerning this, feel free to shoot a PM.

6. tienigami

tienigami
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

I'm the high school kid who comes into his super advanced Calculus class intensely high and fucks with the kids whose life depends on their acceptance into Yale or Harvard, Penn as a safety. And then beats them on the SAT2s still kind of high from last night. Strictly an herbal gentleman though, not because I have anything against shrooms or acid but more because it just seems like the wrong kind of shit to be putting in your body while it's still growing. And then the hard, heavily addictive shit is just kind of terrifying to me.

On the vape subject, one of my friends is a big time vaporizer and I have come to view them as the primo method by which to get high. I mean obviously getting gone off a blunt or ripping a bong is nice, but the vape high is just entirely cerebral and not nearly as unproductive. You can also get high off of significantly less tree. A good vape bowl is smaller than most pipes and yields way more hits.

My friend has a few varieties: there's a Vapor Bros. which plugs into the wall and has a hookah like tube for smoking out of. It's terrific but obviously not portable. Then there's a wooden pipe like thing where you use a lighter which heats up some metal which then vaporizes the weed in a different chamber. Not as effective but more portable. Then there is this little portable bastard that looks like a wooden box and uses a battery short circuit mechanism to heat it. I'm not sure what it's called/where to find it, but it is really sneaky and really fucking effective.

7. Creelmania

Creelmania
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Mostly just a pothead here, though I do enjoy shrooms everyone now and then as a bit of a treat. I've smoked weed since about grade 10 or 11, started smoking it fairly often in grade 12 because of a light course load. Once I was 19, I started drinking a lot more and cut way back on how much I smoked. In the few years since then it's balanced out.
    I used to do E back in high school at the dances and on party buses with friends, but I haven't touched the stuff since I graduated. It was worth trying and if you can get your hands on some good stuff, even if it isn't pure, I'd recommend trying it.

2 tricks that I've discovered along the way.

1. A 2 liter pop bottle will just slide into a 2 liter/2 quart juice jug. Using one of these instead of a bucket or garbage can can save a lot of hassle.

2. Instead of completely cutting the bottom off, just cut a few small holes in the bottom.
    What the holes do is that you don't need to slowly pull the jug out, making sure to draw just right and not pull it completely out of the water. Instead, just pull the entire pop bottle out of the water at once and the water will slowly drain out of the holes in the bottom, creating a constant draw and filling the bottle with smoke. It also gives you the ability to pass the bottle around, so not everyone needs to be sitting right beside the gravity bong.
    It does take away the ability to force the smoke into your lungs by pushing the bottle back into the water, severely fucking you up, but it's a small rpice to pay for a bit of convenience.
    It takes some trial and error to know how many and how big of holes to cut out of the bottom, but I highly recommend trying this way instead of cutting the entire bottom off.

I've smoked it before. Once was some pretty weak stuff, the second time fucked me right up.
    If you get the good stuff, the hallucinations from this stuff blow mushrooms way out of the water. The two don't even compare.
    I personally loved it. Only lasted about 5 minutes or so and then I was back in reality.

8. daesonesb

daesonesb
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

Just from my own experience with my buddies volcano, vaporizers are better. I think that is because you fill a bag with a gas which tastes like air, and it is much easier to get a bigger hit. They're nice if you have trouble with coughing/sore throats from smoking.

And to the guy who once puked from smoking-- that has happened to me too. I tried to drive home afterwards, and a cop pulled in behind me and turned on his lights. All those scenes from cheech and chong or super troopers where they get pulled over by the cops and are laughing about it? Well in that moment I damn near had a stroke.
    I pulled over, and thankfully, the cop just sped up to pass me.

Has anyone on here smoked salvia? If you haven't heard of that, its legal, and you can see people on it on youtube videos like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1QavlZe2H8&feature=related this one.

EDIT: I haven't, and by watching some of these, I dont think I ever would.

9. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dude, fuck Salvia right in it's stupid fucking ass. I smoked it with a few friends, got paranoid, laughed for about five minutes straight, felt like I was in another world, then sobered up. But for the next 2 hours I felt off, my brain felt strange and I was exxtreeemeeelly anxious. Like, anxiety attack kind of anxious. I wasn't foreign to getting fucked up at all, but it really fucked me up...

Focus: Just to throw my little shtick out there. Rarely do any drugs now, aside from occasional pot and rampant alcohol. From age 13 to 20 I smoked weed multiple times daily, and around 15 or 16 started using coke, E, shrooms, acid, oxycontin and other pills (though not habitually, maybe every couple weeks). I stopped for a combination of reasons, mostly involving being an adult.

10. Moose

Moose
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Salvia is a phenomenal experience rolled into the longest 3 minutes of your life, if you 'break through.' I'm talking visiting other worlds, conversing with 'gods,' etc. It will be far more intense that mushrooms or acid. At least on 'cid or boomers you can walk and speak. If you don't break through however, expect to lose most motor function, start giggling, and sweat your ass off for a few minutes before returning to 'normal'.

11. tellkyle

tellkyle
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

For those of you who are into the e/mdma you might invest in a testing kit. You use almost none of the product in the testing and it can save you from getting ripped off not to mention your health. I personally don't get down with the mdma because I don't care for such rapid depletion of my serotonin. I also think the whole e-tard phenomenon was real. Do this shit recreationally, not as a lifestyle!

If you don't want to purchase a testing kit, at least take the time to look up your rolls on Pillreports. It is a database (with pictures and reviews) of known pill stamps sorted by region.

My final thought on the reason some people are no longer getting off on e. A lot of it is now BZP rather than mdma. BZP was unscheduled and uncontrolled for a while so nefarious people bought up massive quantities to make crap e that contains little or no mdma, hence effects, but not the right ones. It doesn't have nearly the safety profile that mdma does, so it really pays to do your research.

I hope I can be of use in this thread, part of my extreme geekiness involves extensive reading about drugs and drug use.

I am in an education field so if I relate any personal experiences they will probably be "something a friend emailed me" for the sake of plausible deniability.

12. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

There's a chance I'm wrong, I don't know much about E. But is it possible that the reason you feel like E is shittier now these days is because you're more used to the experience and it's not as great as the first few times i.e. you just "lost the magic"? I hear a lot of old timers* say that same thing. How E was better in (insert year/era/decade). But when I see young kids rolling it looks like they're having the times of their lives.

edit: Or if you've never rolled before, do you think it genuinely was better when you were younger? Do you think that the experiences kids are having with E now aren't as good as they used to be when you were the same age

*Not implying anything here, just sayin

13. tellkyle

tellkyle
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

14. theking23

theking23
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Most of the E around is crap like BZP and other piperazines, (though you can find some bomb pills around and when you do it's divine). I'd say the best description of piperazines is one my friend used. It's like rolling blue balls. You're feeling it and it seems like you're about to peak and you're almost there, almost there, almost there, but you never quite feel like your completely rolling. They also have terrible side effects if you take too much (the threshold for "too much" is a lot lower than for mdma) and they hit you slowly which is a bad combo. You aren't really feeling anything so you take another and another. Then the main effects start to kick in and you're feeling good for about an hour. Then the others you took after your initial dose kick in and you are truly fucked. Like sweating, shivering, puking and diarrhea-ing all at the same time. You're hot and cold and you're mind is racing out of control and you're chugging bottles of water, but you can't even keep that down, it's coming out one way or another. 18 hours later and you still feel like shit, the walls are breathing and you're curtains are waving at you as you futilely try to sleep.

In short, fuck pipes.

15. TPapp

TPapp
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I realize this isn't the How To Do Drugs Thread but does anyone have any experience with DMT? Shoot me a PM if you do.

16. Sean Daley

Sean Daley
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

With all the talk about gravity bongs, I'd just like to throw out some information about waterfall bongs. They are the red headed step brother to gravity bongs, and work in the same fashion as a gravity bong just on a small scale.

The whole bowl set up is the same. Either use a slide bowl or fashion something onto the cap of the water bottle with tinfoil. However, this one uses a normal 20 oz bottle. Instead of cutting the bottom off, just put a hole in the bottom of the bottle around the size of a pencil (or a little smaller). Fill the bottle with water while plugging the hole with a finger and fill it up with water. Light the bowl and take your finger off the hole, and you'll get a pretty big hit out of a very small amount of bud. Just let all the water drain out, remove the bowl/cap, and inhale. It's not a smooth hit by any means, but you can save a decent amount of weed this way as you only use a pinch per hit. You can get sufficiently stoned in one or two hits.

My friends and I used to do these in high school because we never had a good piece or enough bud to smoke blunts all the time.

17. SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I tried DMT for the first time last night. I smoked weed all through highschool and have done more than my share of shrooms and E. I mainly just drink now but a friend of a friend got his hands on some DMT and I didn't want to pass it up. He put a little pile the size of a sunflower kernel in a glass pipe on top of a little ash so it wouldn't fall in the hole. You're supposed to hold it in for as long as you can but goddamn does that stuff taste like shit. It tastes and smells like burning plastic but it affects you immediately. My vision went full on kaleidoscope and my body felt like it was melting into the couch. The visuals were extremely cool...by far the most interesting hallucinations I've had but it's really hard to describe. After the initial kaleidoscope effect everything you see turns into what I can only describe as tessellations even more so when you close your eyes. The visuals lasted for about five minutes and then became less and less intense but then you get really euphoric. After an hour I felt completely fine...like I hadn't done anything at all. No drug hangover whatsoever.

18. hiphopguru

hiphopguru
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

19. lyle

lyle
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I can only judge E from living in the UK, but... Generally pills 'back in the day' tended to have a higher amount of MDMA in them compared to the average pill available today.
    They still do the same trick, only its got to take a lot more to get you to that level.

For the most part, I would imagine that a lot of kids doing pills these days are quite underwhelmed by them, if anything getting more of a buzz off the amphetamines than MDMA. Depends what kind of high you're seeking I guess.

As to the quoted question, yes I do believe E was better when I was younger. Possibly due to the quality of pills I was getting at the time or my preference for MDMA later on, generally speaking the pills that are on offer today are weak and mainly bulked out with speed.

But like I said, some people prefer the buzz of the amphetamines rather than the high you get from the MDMA.

20. Outlaw6

Outlaw6
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Never touched a thing outside of alcohol and nicotine, which are technically drugs. Never felt the need, but after getting my left Achilles flayed open for surgery I did take dilaudid for two days post-op. I guess that might be close to the "rush" that heroin users experience.

Ironically, my brother has done just about everything under the sun; he dealt pot, shrooms, acid, whippits and whatever else up to, but not including, coke. He kept me away from it as well, so maybe that's how I made it out of high school without touching anything. Undergrad was a military school, so yeah, sorta not in my thought process.

Anyone compare dilaudid to H? Just curious to validate that one. I played rugby from 13-35, so I almost never took meds with the logic that if I ever needed them, I wanted them to work 100%. Sort of the same logic of not touching illegal substances; I never "needed" to, so I will never find out what I am missing. Closes more doors than it opens in my experience, but I am friends with plenty of people who still smoke up.