Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The drug thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by redbullgreygoose, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Firefnd1982

Firefnd1982
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I was reading the link on the last page about the North Carolina bill to legalize medical marijuana and found something that has been needed in these bills for quite a while.

*Disclaimer* While i have read a few of these bills, i have not seen patient protection from employer drug testing. These bills are a pain to read however and I have not read all of them, or might have missed it in the ones I have read. I do remember reading about instances in California where people have been fired for popping positive on drug tests even though they are a medical marijuana patient. The people went to court with their employer, however the court ruled in favor of the employer for the reason that Marijuana was not legally prescribed to the patient but only recommended. The catch is that marijuana can not be legally prescribed until federal laws are changed.

2. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

The Mac method involves rubbing vinegar and a cosmetic anti-acne product with relatively high acid (2.0% salicylic acid) into your hair, then using concentrated laundry detergent to clean your hair afterward.

First you should understand why a hair follicle test works. As your hair grows (at a rate of about an inch a month), it forms with traces of whatever is in your blood stream as it grows. So if your blood stream contains drugs, trace elements of those drugs will be found in your hair under clinical analysis. So what's the best possible way to beat a follicle test? Short hair and time. When Britney shaved her head, the story was that K-Fed was threatening to have her follicle tested to get custody of the kids. She's not the sharpest crayon in the box - but if the story is true, it's probably one of her less stupid decisions.

You can potentially change the chemical composition of your hair by exposing it to other chemicals. If you haven't smoked away all recollection of highschool chemistry - the reasons for this should be pretty obvious. Depending on the test being used - different chemical interactions will have different results. I honestly don't know enough about the mechanism used for hair testing to reasonably guess about what will most likely beat a test, but I do know that it's plausible for a lab tech to notice that the PH of your hair is monstrously screwed up from the acid exposure and flag that as an attempt to mask. And given the nature of hair structures, you're more likely to successfully contaminate the test than to actually clear all trace elements out of your hair.

Without ever having had to try it - If I was really worried about it, I'd use a commercial hair bleach product to bleach the crap out of my hair (well, in my case beard), and then get a commercial cut and color back to the original shade. It's the other end of the PH scale from the Mac method, but I suspect it would still fuck up any chance of getting meaningful results from the analysis, and if it does flag as being fucky, you can just say that a friend tried to style your hair and fucked it up, and the hair dresser had to fix it - and since bleaching the crap out of your hair is a really common amateur hair dresser fuck up, and the hair dresser product used to re-color your hair is legit - the story holds up.

I wouldn't try this for a criminal case or anything, but for a work place drug tests? I'd probably also go in with a bunch of product in your hair if you can - leave in conditioner and any styling product I could think of that was plausible and didn't look stupid. You can't look like you're trying to contaminate the sample - but if your hair is covered in shit, you've got a much better chance of the analyst looking at the sample and saying 'fuck it, positive for metrosexual but inconclusive for prohibited substances equals negative'. Just make sure you don't use a hemp oil conditioner or anything hippy. That could lead to the wrong end result.

3. DrunkenCokeHead

DrunkenCokeHead
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Flushing your kidneys is also a good method. It involves drinking water, 4-6 liters about 1 1/4 gallon, and urinating about 4-5 times before you take the urine test. Such a large intake of water tends to bypass your kidneys and gets excreted more quickly than normal.
    The semple you submit will be white rather then yellow in colour but the result will come up inconclusive, which will either be enough or will buy you some more time.

4. Wadget

Wadget
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm pretty sure there has been a post about this before in this thread but I couldn't find it so i'll just ask anyway.

My parents have recently found out about my weed use and so are now of course fearing for my health and safety and all the rest of it which is mostly born from all the rumours and false informations that surrounds marijuana. What are some good documentaries or websites I should show them to help them understand the facts and the truth about the actual health risks associated with smoking weed?

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

"In Pot we Trust" is the most fair and accurate portrayal of all sides of the industry as you will find.

Also, show them this:

#565 Crown Royal, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Soooooooo. I got a Roger Waters concert coming up and am curious to enhancing the show. I'd like some sort of psychedelic visuals but Ive never done well with shrooms in large crowds and thus never tried anything stronger. Also, something that is processed fast through the system in case I need to take a drug test for a new job in a few months. I'd be down for taking small amounts of mushrooms to get a liminal effect but do they stay in your system long? Any suggestions?

Failing this I got two words: Bath Salts.

7. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

'Shrooms aren't usually included in a standard drug test, so I wouldn't worry about it. And they're a great choice for a Roger Waters concert.

8. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Seconded. Get some liberty caps, they're everywhere this time of year. A nice 4-5 gram dry dose should do you good.

9. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Like I said, Im not the best in crowds on these. Both times Ive ever done them was at Bonnaroo's and both ended in semi disaster. I freaked the first time and left the concert area (full 3.5) and puked and ditched the concert again the next time (only had maybe two caps of the 1/8th I bought just trying to start slow but FUCK were they strong). Though I came down a bit the second time and had the best body buzz/concert experience of all time.

10. E. Tuffmen

E. Tuffmen
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

11. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Co-worker of mine had 5-6 Norco 5-325's left over and gave them to me. She weighs about 150lbs and the Doc said to take 1-2 for pain. I'm 215lbs so should I take 2-3? Stick with 2? Any other things to be concerned about?

Thanks

12. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

2-3 won't hurt you. The max on the acetaminophen is around 3-4000mg/day. Large doses of it can fuck with your liver.