Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The drug thread

Discussion in 'Permanent Threads' started by redbullgreygoose, Oct 20, 2009.

1. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

Maybe a heavy bleach based product would mask your use history - but I wouldn't want to trust it myself. I can't see a viable way for a shampoo to do anything other than maybe queer the sample enough that they declare the test void and re-sample. A hair cut is a lot more reliable.

2. botox

botox
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Check out erowid. There is a list of off site sources if their info does not suffice.

I am curious as to what sort of employment you are seeking; hair testing is usually more expensive and in general it is uncommon. Best of Luck!

3. Wadget

Wadget
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Has anyone ever tried that method I heard about a few days ago, in which you peel the stuff off the inside of a banana skin and smoke it to get high?

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It's not bad, but the absolute BEST is smoking the brownish inner skin of a coconut; the stuff between the white meat and the shell.

5. Wadget

Wadget
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

So it does actually work? How much do you need/how much did you use?

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Does your mom know you're up past your bedtime?

7. Wadget

Wadget
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm under a blanket so she doesn't see the light of the computer monitor and yell at me.

8. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Better still is to crush dragon fruit seeds (approx 1 cup), boil in water to a 4 Tbs reduction, strain, then mix in some gasoline and shoot up with it. Absolute killer high.

In other news these motherfuckers are my new favorite thing. A bit of a pain to roll with compared to white papers but well worth the effort.

[​IMG]

9. guernica

guernica
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Myself and 2-3 other friends will be in Amsterdam in a couple of months, so taking shrooms is pretty high on our list of things to do.

As far as previous drug experiences go, we are all pretty inexperienced, as we've only smoked weed a handful of times between us.

Best advice as to how to go about this? Should one of us stay sober to keep an eye on the others? Should we just stay in our hotel room? Any general advice is greatly appreciated

10. Moose

Moose
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

It's called bananadine and it's fucking awesome

11. hoju

hoju
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Holy shit, there are so many potential problems here.

If you've only smoked weed a couple of times, don't jump into mushrooms haphazardly. Just stick with reefer.

If you do choose to eat mushrooms, do it only around others that have eaten it as well. And yes, stay in your hotel room.

12. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't do shrooms for the first time in a strange foreign country where you guys are unsure of yourselves and your surroundings. Do yourself a favor and do it for your first time someplace you know and are comfortable with.

But hey if you want to trip balls and freak the fuck out go to Amsterdam and go crazy.

13. toejam

toejam
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I would definitely avoid mushrooms. Toddamus is spot on saying do mushrooms for the first time somewhere you know well. The worst is when someone starts having a bad trip and you aren't somewhere you can chill them out. It's hard to convince someone that they aren't unreasonably depressed, paranoid, etc. when you're surrounded by a bunch of people speaking different languages, looking at you funny because you're all dancing half-naked in a park, and it's raining.

14. monkey0726

monkey0726
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Speaking of mushrooms, I've got a bit of a strange question.

I'm fairly experienced with psychedelics and have always wanted to try them in a tropical setting. I'm heading to Puerto Rico in a few months on vacation and am trying to think of a way to make this happen. I've thought of everything from shipping them somehow, hunting for them (although I have zero experience with that), and even asking a concierge or something. Frankly, I'm stumped. Any suggestions?

15. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Meh, I'd get them locally from someone you trust before you leave and bring a "salad" with them on top to the airport. It isn't liquid so they'll let you carry it on. Unless you know someone in another country I wouldn't recommend asking around shrooms (especially if you're inexperienced with them).

16. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Agreed. It's not like pot where if you get screwed, you're just smoking Italian seasoning. I just keep thinking about the time I was getting them from my "friend" who said, "Well, I can't give them to you until Thursday. I have to figure out if they're the ones that can kill you." Awwww...look at my dealer, caring if I live or die. He's sweet like that.

Regardless, like Fawkes said, get them from someone you trust. But I'd recommend making chocolates. Wrap 'em up in foil, put them in a Hershey kisses bag and be on your merry way. I was given some for Valentine's Day in a Snoopy heart-shaped box, kept it in my fridge, and nobody has been the wiser. Plus, they're so damn tasty.

17. Gramercy

Gramercy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Do people actually take Xanax daily as an anti-anxiety drug? There's no way I could take this in the morning and be functional all day. I took .5mg an hour ago because I'm anxious as hell and it's making me feel really weak (and more relaxed, obviously). Do any of you guys take a larger dose or take this regularly? I just consider Xanax as a different form of Ambien.

18. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was on xanax for years and at one point, my Rx was for 1mg 4x/day. I did that once, and couldn't get out of bed for a two days. After that, I only took it at night before bed, and only during the day if I was experiencing a severe anxiety attack. I did build up a tolerance for it and was taking 3mg at bed time (after doing a lot drinking as well) and then Seroquel was added to the mix.

While they're not chemically the same, xanax and ambien both produce sedative/hypnotic effects and many doctors were (and still are) writing xanax scripts as a sleep aid (cost being a big factor as xanax had gone generic a long time ago, but ambien more recently). Before ambien CR was introduced, ambien worked well in helping one fall asleep, but didn't do as good a job helping a person stay asleep. With xanax, most people found they were out for the night (though for me, even at the 3 mg bedtime level + booze, I'd pass out, but wake up 3-4 hours later and couldn't get back to sleep, hence the Seroquel--mornings weren't fun). As far as treating anxiety goes though, ambien has very little anxiolytic action.

If you're taking it as a sleep aid, it's doing what the doctor intended it to do for you. If you're taking it during the day for acute anxiety attacks, it's going to calm you down, but that calming effect will be on your whole system. Both drugs can be addictive, but long term use of xanax resulting in tolerance and dependence can result in benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome when you stop (user should be tapered off under medical supervision). BWS sucks balls.

Sweet dreams.

19. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I don't take it daily. I was about an inch from having a nervous breakdown in nursing school (basically performance anxiety) so I went to the doc and got a Xanax prescription. It is .5mg, like yours. However, it does not make me feel weak. It makes me feel more relaxed, kind of like if drank several beers and was tipsy (but without the negative effects of alcohol).

I only take my prescription on test days or days that I know I will be under the magnifying glass, and I take it about 1-1.5 hours before the event. Therefore, I don't think that I have any kind of tolerance built up. I also have never experienced these weak feelings that you describe. Perhaps you need a smaller dose? I would talk to your doctor about these symptoms. Any time a medication is making you feel something unexpected and/or worrying, it's always safe to ask the doc or, better yet, the pharmacist. Pharmacists know their shit.

20. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As someone who's completely ignorant of the process, and wouldn't know a pot plant if I saw one until I saw its signature leaves, this is wildly fascinating for me:

Mostly, I'm impressed at how seriously she takes the whole thing. Clearly, she takes good care of her plants, and is mindful of the appropriate steps to take during germination, watering, fertilizing, etc. It's not like James Franco's character from Pineapple Express is standing there in his PJs, going "uhhhh" a lot.

With grow season quickly approaching, I figure we could all find utility in this sexy young lady's tutorial (I don't know if it's the accent or her vast knowledge of weed cultivation, but I find her quite attractive).

#540 Rob4Broncos, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015