Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Dead Boys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nettdata, Mar 10, 2010.

1. deltabelle

deltabelle
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I see your douche-y ad, and I raise you a douche-y video.

This was from 1989, the picture from 2008. If you're still trying to convince folks you're sober after twenty years after the first time you tried to convince them you're sober, then maybe there's a bigger problem that your methods.

#41 deltabelle, Mar 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. WickedBitch

WickedBitch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What a fucking signature! My 6 year old can do better than that!

3. Liberace

Liberace
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

They'll never know why we used to call Samantha(from Sex and the City) Lassie.

They'll never experience a night in the life of Jimmy Reardon.

They'll never get to witness Terry's beautiful ta-ta's when she reveals she's really not Just One Of The Guys.

So sad.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We can watch his movies all we want, there is an invention called a "DVD" player, you geriatrics need to toss out the betamaxs. To bad most* of his movies sucked bad enough no one wants to watch them. If having to live through the time period they were released is a requirement to think theyre good, then they probably weren't. I knew about the duo, but personally I have never seen a single film they were in together. I've seen plenty of Feldmens stuff because he was in a string of much better movies.

alt focus: I always wished Keuna Reeves bit it after the Bill and Ted movies and Brandon Lee didn't die on the set of The Crow. Then as fate would have had it Brandon would have been cast in The Matrix and the two sequels wouldn't have sucked.

* Ive always wanted to see Lost Boys but I saw the last scene with the old guy and figured the movie was ruined for me.

5. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

ALT-FOCUS: What Hollywood personality do you wish had checked out along with him?

Dolph Lundgren
    Christopher Lambert
    and any other C or D grade actor left over from the 80's whose films consisitently go straight to "video" or now DVD

6. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Personally I think that the sequels to the Matrix kinda sucked because they took the ideas of the original movie and stretched them far beyond the level of believability and the internal logic of the original film.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

You looking for a banning?

Those guys STILL rock.

Mind you, I quite enjoy a shitty movie just for the pure enjoyment.

Don't make me take off my boots and go all Billy-Jack on your ass.

8. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Perhaps getting Dolph Lundgren , Christopher Lambert, Jean-Claude Van Damme and a bunch of other C and D grade "heroes" and putting them together in a film with a decent script wouldn't be so bad.

Say a Predator type movie set in a US forest with all the "heroes" attending some sort of male bonding event.

9. bicyclethief

bicyclethief
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I was in elementary school when the Two Coreys ruled Tiger Beat. I bought into the media hype totally. The Lost Boys is probable the only redeemable movie but License to Drive introduced us all to Heather Graham.
    [​IMG]

Not a red-blooded male on this board has forgotten the cleavage scene.

10. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Thanks for saving me the typing, exactly what I was gonna say.

11. himsoforreal

himsoforreal
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Wait wait wait, Heather Graham was that Porsche chick in License to drive? well shiver me fucking timbers.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Mercedes. It's MERCEDES you heretic!!!! One of the greatest of all time babes of yore and you call her "Porsche"?

BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!!

13. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Click this link

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/

If you don't get a boner looking at the cast list, you don't deserve to call yourself a man.

14. Lowest

Lowest
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Dude, forget the Coreys. Look at that picture. Kieffer Sullivan is coked out of his mind. I bet that's a picture that he doesn't have on a frame in his living room.

Alt. Focus : Tawny Kitaen. You know it.

[​IMG]

15. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have actually watched the Lost Boys this month. By the way Jason Patric stars in it, Kiefer seems to be getting all the love.

However I will be joining Shegirl today by feathering my hair and popping my collar. (Actually douche bag's do that now) Well than I will dress exactly like Judd nelson in the breakfast club to honor Corey Haim.

16. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

17. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Focus, hmmm. Nope, don't care. Aloha Corey, safe trip and all.
    Alt-focus, got to say that I'm a little bit disappointed in everyone. You have been given the opportunity to eliminate any number of Hollywood douchebags, and who do we, collectively, come up with?
    Dolph Lundgren, Andy Dick, The Jonas brothers and Lindsay Lohan? Page four and this is it?
    Don't make me call Allord.
    How about, Kate Gosselin? She's famous for having some children. She actually makes money from this, having children.
    She is famous and makes a shit ton of money.
    Jay Leno?Paris Hilton?Amy Winehouse?Jennifer Aniston?Chris Brown?
    Any one else?

18. Kittie

Kittie
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

It is sad to me that Corey Haim bit it. I always watch Celebrity Rehab and Intervention, hoping beyond hope that the addicts "made" it because it gives me hope I am not going to die drunk in a gutter one day. It was rumored that Haim had been approached about Celebrity Rehab but declined. Sad.

I am surprised Scott Weiland is still alive. I was sure he would have OD'ed by now. It will totally piss me off when he does.

I won't lose any sleep if I hear that Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, Octomom, the parents of the Duggar Family (The people that have 19 freaking kids), or Angelina Jolie (I hate her. Always have, always will.) come up missing.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Not a rumour.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20350440,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fheadlines+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Top+Headlines%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... adlines%29</a>

I have to say, I'm a bit of a Dr. Drew fan.

20. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    I wasn't familiar with the guy's work at all... no feeling of loss for me at all.

Alt. Focus: Kim Kardashian. All she is is an ass. That's it, two large butt cheeks. She has no other redeeming features at all. In fact, her entire family can be added to that since they're all worthless because of that dumb reality show they made...

Also, any of the Hiltons. Also worthless human beings.