Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Crazy Nastyass Drunk Thread! 2/25/11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

This video just doesn't give a shit- its CRAZY EWWWW!:

Big weekend for me- my doctors recommended to me that I have further MRIs done to check for injuries from my accident back in November, so they scheduled me an appointment at a clinic all the way in Port St. Lucie, FL. Fun, right? Yeah, until I found out that my ENT won't clear me to fly, so now I have to drive the 14 hours down there. Great.

To complicate matters, The Wife is so worried about me making the drive by myself (I mean, I guess I can't blame her, as I've only been cleared to even drive for like a month or so), that she absolutely DEMANDED that she come along. I love her, and she normally gets whatever she wants anyway, but adding a 30-weeks pregnant woman to a 14 hour drive is not something I really felt comfortable with (not to mention the fact that the 14 hour drive will turn into about 20 after all of the bathroom stops...).

But in the end, I gave in, on the condition that we stretch out the drive over two days, have the tests done in a day, and then take 2 days to come back. So now we are making a kinda-vacation out of the trip, with stops in Jacksonville Beach and Destin on the way there and back. I'm actually kinda looking forward to the trip now. If nothing else, I told her that we have to stop at a 5 Guys Burger and Fries at some point, so that I can find out exactly what some of you jackals have been pushing so hard.

(Oh, and the Comedy thread this week was not without purpose, as I now have enough stand-up loaded to the ipod to get me there and back with no problem. So yeah, thanks for that everyone! If anyone has anything else to add about stuff to do or see in either Jacksonville Beach or Port St. Lucie (the only thing I can find online is golf, and I'm still not medically cleared to play golf, I don't think), please shoot me a rep or PM. I'd really appreciate it.)

#1 Blue Dog, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, for those of us that sat in the back of the class . . . I'm expecting big things from this WDT. Between the 98 page Egypt thread and the Women-are-people-too thread, I'd like a break from the intelligent discourse. Bring on the depravity!

And, by depravity, I mean titties.

3. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just launched my new site: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.constitutionaldaily.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.constitutionaldaily.com</a>

Go check out the new material from Phila Lawyer and Dr. Rob, and while you're doing that, I'm going to start the launch day party off with a nice frothy Guinness.

4. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

5. satan rae

satan rae
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I just got woken out of a sexy dream by the most unsexy person I have ever met.

I had a job interview yesterday for a retail store given by a man with no personal style who thought talking badly about his employees (people I would have to supervise) would be a good idea, for the record, it wasn't.

He called this morning to let me know I had the job if the meeting with his District Manager went well and I had to break his big gay heart and tell him I wasn't interested. I doubt this man has ever had someone say no to him and I could hear his shock through the phone.

Now I am awake, its raining and I have nothing to entertain me other then you guys while I wait for the new Jersey Shore to upload.

6. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I really wish I could help.

7. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll be in Calgary this weekend taking an avalanche safety training course; unlikely to be any drinking to be done on my part.

8. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus fuck am I glad this weekend's here. I'm moving out of a small town and back to civilization. Now I can do more exciting things with my evenings than buy groceries and sit around drinking.

9. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have nothing to do today besides toke and write. Working on a short story (true story) and finally getting into my stride again...

Doc told me yesterday that I have OsteoArthritis. Hooray me! He could not believe that I really used to break horses, which is why my knee is thrashed. He hooked me up with Flexiril, a lot of it, and I feel better already. However, he seems quite certain that I will always be in some pain, all he can do is reduce it. He is the first doctor that has told me it is okay for me to be lifting weights, doing yoga, running and everything else I do, and so I like him. Every other doctor says I should not be exerting myself. I guess they want me to be 400lbs and driving a scooter at Walmart. Fuck that.

For those of you requesting the rest of the photos, no. I said ONE picture and you got it. Thanks.

10. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Not to badger you, but is there an RSS feed on that page? I looked for one but I'm pretty shit at looking for that sort of thing.

11. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As far as I know...no. You just have to keep clicking the refresh button and driving up my traffic.

12. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know if anyone's told you this, but you suck.

Sigh...

13. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hear it all the time. The site doesn't use blog software, it's on Joomla, so I'm not even sure how RSS would even work for that. Maybe I'll look into it this weekend, when I haven't already had 2 beers before 10am on an empty stomach.

14. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm planning on having a pretty relaxing weekend. There is a new bar that opened just up the street called Twin Peaks and from what I understand it is basically a upscale, classier, more-bar-than-restaurant version of Hooters. Either tonight or tomorrow night, one way or another we're going.

One of my best friends who I don't see too often anymore, due to him being married, wants to play golf tomorrow. I love golf and so that sounded like a great idea, but he wants to play around 8am. I can't even make it to work every day until 8:30, so 8am on a Saturday is really stretching it. I guess it depends on how much I drink tonight and how late I'm up. In other words, I doubt I'll be playing golf tomorrow.

15. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Good sexin' music, it ain't rape with Zeppelin playing. hehe.

#15 PIMPTRESS, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  16. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As I have for the past few weeks, I would like to express my displeasure that the Weekly Drunk Threads don't go up on Thursday nights. I like to drink while watching Community, 30 Rock, Jersey Shore (shut up) and Archer, and I need you assholes to entertain me during the commercials.

Obama promised me change, and god damn it, I want it.

17. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Liquid breakfast, then a short, <5 minute drive to Micky D's for some nuggets. Omanomnom, right?

Fucking speed trap. I was going 10 over when I saw the police car. Quickly slowed down, pulled almost immediately onto a side street, and found an alternate route.

Don't cops have more important shit to do that put up a speed trap on a not-well traveled road in the middle of the day? Either a cop pissed someone off, or it's in response to their being a fatality nearby about a week ago.

18. BL1Y

BL1Y
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whoever thinks that the weekend doesn't start until Friday probably didn't go to college.

19. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In honor of the running theme for the past few days, I give you...

Attached Files:

20. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So very awesome and appropriate. Nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.