Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The coolest man on earth

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lhprop1, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Dar Robinson, the greatest of all stuntmen. This man's confidence was unthinkable (narrated by Chuck Norris!):

#21 Crown Royal, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. $100T2

$100T2
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm sure this board remembers the DASY fund.

Marcus Luttrell is a bad motherfucker.

3. LessTalk MoreStab

LessTalk MoreStab
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%96tzi_the_Iceman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%96tzi_the_Iceman</a>

Attached Files:

4. scootah

scootah
    Expand Collapse
    New mod

I saw a really good parkour guy running from the cops once. He was really spectacular - until the fat, lumbering cop made a beautiful throw across about 30 feet I guess, with his nightstick, wrapped (and broke) his ankles mid jump - you could hear the bone break from a good 30 meters away. Mr Parkour went teeth first into a concrete step. He was spitting bloody chunks of his teeth out when the cops eventually lumbered over to him and pepper sprayed him for making them fucking run. Then they cuffed him to the stair rail while they waited for the ambulance to come and take him to get his burning eyes, broken ankle and shattered teeth seen too.

I really like watching parkour - but running from cops is a stupid idea.

5. WASPnest

WASPnest
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Richard Branson

Everyone mentioned here is cool, but Richard Branson actively develops new ways to be totally rad. I mean, he's investing in space tourism, he does his own stunts and there is absolutely no sane reason for those stunts, c'mon.

And then there's this:

[​IMG]

Kite surfing (cool) off his private island (cool) with a naked model (cool) on his back. It's cool fusion, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

All these people, they're cool when they're doing their thing, but at the end of the world, all that will be left will be the cockroaches, and Richard Branson making the cockroaches feel like failures.

6. hoju

hoju
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Can I nominate Jimmy? I don't really care for his music, but the dude has lived quite a life. Ever seen how much shit this guy owns the rights to?

Attached Files:

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Yeah.

Out of all that, I'd prefer to have my own brew.