Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Avatar Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scotchcrotch, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jordan_paul

jordan_paul
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My avatar is the Browning Arms Buckmark. In my opinion, Browning makes some of the best rifles and shotguns in the world and I feel privileged just to own 2 antique Auto 5's, an A-Bolt in 30-06, and a Cynergy Classic Trap (it took me 3 years to save up for this). Ive competed in alot of skeet and trap competitions with her, and Ive taken home a couple trophies. Mine looks exactly like this:

[​IMG]

2. c_norris

c_norris
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My old one was my favorite album, Grace by Jeff Buckley. My new one is a more hilarious variant on the "The More You Know" meme.

3. Queef Debris

Queef Debris
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Stole this pic from some girl myspace band, seems to match my username pretty well.

4. Baxpin

Baxpin
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Mine is from a short movie called "More".

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5kyRn9CKTc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5kyRn9CKTc</a>

The actual movie is a couple minutes longer and the song in the background is a New Order song with no lyrics, but I kinda like the Kenna music video slightly more.

5. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Geigs, Line 1. Geigs, Line 1. Thank you."

Focus: found this while randomly surfing the internet a few years back. It promptly stuck, because, well...everybody loves pussy.

6. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mine is Johnny Cash, because he kicks ass. I could listen to him sing anything.

7. tweetybird

tweetybird
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

One of my college roommates sent out an email with a bunch of funny pictures one day in about 2004, when we were all bored and underemployed after graduation.

This one spoke to me. Half because I have an irrational love of dogs (the bigger, floppier-eared, and doofier, the better), and half because it is eerily reminiscent of the story behind my college nickname. I have blonde hair, and when I was writing my thesis and generally schlubbing around in gross New Jersey winter weather I would layer up with my yellow club sweatshirt and even more offensively yellow rain coat.

Interestingly, this is also the story behind my screen name: I was dubbed Lady Tweetybird due to all the yellow on my head and the dude I was dating who we affectionately referred to as Sir Nerd-a-lot.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Just like my last one (and almost all of them), I just plain thought it was funny.

9. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I saw my avatar picture in a thread on the RMMB a year or two back and absolutely loved it, and I've been using the swanky pup ever since.

Just be careful not to look to deeply into his eyes...

10. hamshackler

hamshackler
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

My avatar is Bob Peck portraying game warden Robert Muldoon from Jurassic Park. Jurassic Park is my favorite movie of all time, and I chose Bob Muldoon because he's an absolute badass in the movie.

"They're lethal at eight months, and I do mean lethal."

11. Subito

Subito
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Who is Kaiser Soze?

12. redbullgreygoose

redbullgreygoose
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Mine matches my username. There's a bunch of different redbull art on the internet. Some are fighter jets, eagles, swings sets etc but I thought this one was hilarious. I don't know why. It's like the guy is trying so hard to be taken seriously and look like a badass. But at the end of the day, he's just a fucking redbull can. I don't expect anyone else to find that funny, but I do. Here's some other cool redbull art though:

<a class="postlink" href="http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=asz&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&resnum=0&q=red+bull+art&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=XuWCS_slk5i2B-ClmeYG&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CBoQsAQwAw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&c ... CBoQsAQwAw</a>

13. Pap

Pap
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

What is going on up here?

This is Charlie from It's Always Sunny minutes before he came up with the jam, Day Man. If you can't tell he may or may not have been huffing some spray paint, and living in a world of darkness.

14. NMW

NMW
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Mine's a picture of my good side.

15. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

16. lust4life

lust4life
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Keith Richards' baby picture.

17. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm a die hard Gopher hockey fan. My picture is of Justin Bostrom. It was a good picture and just stuck.

18. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Black Jesus. He's at least 50% more badass than regular Jesus. Like, Dolemite badass. He'll let shit slide, ya dig, but don't be disrespectin'.

This avatar is either a personal statement recognizing theological inaccuracies perpetrated by the racist white establishment or I just have a retarded sense of humor.

19. Facepalm

Facepalm
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Focus: Since my username is "Facepalm," my avatar is the internet's most famous facepalm picture - Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise. As for why I picked my username, that would be because I find myself facepalming most of the day (usually because of something someone else did incorrectly).

Bonus Material:

#39 Facepalm, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  20. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mine is UConn's head coach Jim Calhoun. I love UConn basketball and he built it.

I also use a picture of Don Mattingly during baseball season with his smooth mustache.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.