Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Avatar Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scotchcrotch, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My avatar is the slut Kimmy Gibbler from "Full House".

Not sure why I picked her as 1) I'm a hetero male 2) I find her repulsive.

It more represents my upbringing on sitcoms.

Focus Who/what is your avatar? Whyd you pick it?

2. villagebicycle

villagebicycle
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Mine is a surprised cat. I had it on the TMMB since 2004 or 2005, and I'm too lazy and uncreative to change it. Plus I feel it brings warmth and happiness to all that gaze upon it. And if it doesn't, well, I'm too lazy and uncreative to change it.

3. manihack

manihack
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Yvonne Strahovski, because she's smoking hot. And Australian. Mmmmm.

4. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mine is a photo if me from my best angle

ok now that I am back to reality somebody said she was old and overrated in another thread when I started posting and this is my protest to that

5. Nick

Nick
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Mine is a photo of Bobby Knight circa the mid-to-late 1970s. It's been my avatar since I originally joined the TMMB back in 2004. I grew up watching Indiana basketball and went to IU while Knight was still coaching.

As you can tell by the plaid blazer, he really parties. I also like to party.

6. effinshenanigans

effinshenanigans
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I chose mine because Gene Wilder is the man and because Wonka would either fill you with chocolate or kill you (perhaps by filling you with chocolate--deleted scene?). You're worth his time or you're not and there's no middle ground.

PS: Depp's pedophile character was an abomination. I refuse to watch that remake.

7. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Spurs, all of them (except the GM R. C. Buford, and my avatar), are an embarrassment right now.

But I'm pretty sure I have a man-crush on DeJuan Blair. The guy is just awesome.

8. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mine is an Irish guy that played the accordion for tourists at a stop on a tour of the ring of Kerry in Ireland. I have always liked the picture for some reason.

9. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Mine is a picture of Ballsack, who is about to lay the smack down on one of his handlers. I picked it because it cracks me up every time I see it. I've had it ever since I quit lurking on the old boards a few years ago.

10. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bob and Doug McKenzie. I put it up as my avatar back in the TMMB days, when Canadians were scarce. I figured it was just as good calling card to my fellow Canukians as anything else.

11. BigChops

BigChops
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

No clue who she is, I just love me some OE and big 'ol titties!

12. Dmix3

Dmix3
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you watch Lost, my avatar should be obvious. For those of you who don't, his name is John Locke, and despite not knowing that he was merely a pawn in a game much deeper than anyone realized, he still remains my favorite character from the show.

13. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Masuimi Max, because she has a delicious ass.

14. Indiana

Indiana
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

A miniature of 'Jungle Girl' from the comic book, mainly because she's hot and bad ass.

Attached Files:

15. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

Mine changes from time to time. I chose this one because it startled the shit out of me when I noticed the deer at 3 am and then couldn't stop laughing.

16. Joe-Diddle

Joe-Diddle
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I chose Mauricio 'Shogun' Rua, mainly because when I chose my avatar he'd just got robbed of a world title against a man that "couldn't be touched", I remember some crazy factoid that he hadn't taken a flush power-shot in like 5 years of something like that*. He was like a 6-1 underdog for something horrendous like that. He was always my favourite fighter when I first started watching MMA. Gif from the title fight:

[​IMG]

*Though I seem to remember Rashad tagging him once (literally once) the fight before...

17. Lasersailor

Lasersailor
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My image is from my favorite Calvin and Hobbes strip. The class is having a pop quiz and Calvin decides to cheat off of Susie. Of course, it's never that simple, so he enters into a Film Noir Detective fantasy about trying to get the answers. He then utters the quote in my signature, and I still laugh every time I read it.

18. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I chose a portion of me, but only because it is a more physically accurate depiction than the animated raccoon, Meeko, from Pocahontas that I used to have.

19. LucasJackson

LucasJackson
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm not gonna answer. That's a sick question, you're a sick fuck and I'm not that sick that I'm gonna answer it. I'm not tellin' ya anything. I'm gonna leave. If at all costs tell her I went home, I'm not staying in this nut house with you you're a sick bastard, I feel sorry for you, I really do. You know what you should do? Try a little more fucking, a little less eating, you won't have troubles upstairs in the bedroom and you won't take it out on me and everybody else. You understand me you fucking wacko? You're cracking up! Fucking screwball you...

20. Creelmania

Creelmania
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I remember someone posting this picture on the old board right after I had seen the Larry The Cable Guy roast, during which ol' Gary roasts himself (where my signature comes from). I sat there staring at my screen laughing for about 5 solid minutes and decided that my avatar needed to be changed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.