Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Association 2013-2014

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Parker, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you're not loving these NBA Finals from a basketball standpoint, you need to be slapped. I hate both of these teams, but I can't but look away. I literally want to know the number of times a team has passed on a single scoring possession. Then I will bet cash money San Antonio broke or continued to hold on to that record last night.

Also, I have to comment on the half time breakdown of said plays going over very well, even my girlfriend who HATES basketball was understanding how the Spurs were just making the Heat defense look silly.

Oh and this is just gold. Pure gold.

#181 Parker, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

While I loathe the Heat with a fiery passion for playing the foil to My Beloved Bulls, I have no enmity towards the Spurs whatsoever. Regardless, this Finals is awesome. And I can actually watch this on a TV for once (due to rabbit-ears on my flatscreen. Seriously, I watched the Heat-Mavs Finals on "The Peoples Channel" on my laptop. It's...interesting when everything is in Chinese)!

3. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How have you not heard about ATDHE.net?

4. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

Have you been there lately? It's been "seized" by the government. It's kind of funny, go there and don't click on anything. Some horseshit PSA starts playing.

5. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just google ATHDE, there are mirrors. There is an ATHDE.eu i believe, and a .to

Also, firstrowsports.eu

6. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And then there is one that just pops up as an IP address. All of the are good, arm yourself heavily with ad and pop-up blockers.

7. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

I've found some pictures of the Heat:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

GLORIOUS, IS IT NOT????!!!

9. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know Joey Crawford is reffing the next game.

10. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I really hope we get to see Lebron quit on another team, pout through another elimination game, then leave them high and dry for Chicago or LA.

11. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse

The Heat just put Beasley in the game. It's over.

12. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

I didn't know Beasley was still on the team.

13. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

Y'know what the best part about this is? Idiot Lakers fans can't do the "5 rings" bullshit with Kobe.

14. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...s-add-klay-thompson-possible-kevin-love-trade

The Wolves better fucking not make the Golden State trade. Love for Thompson and a likely late 1st round pick? Fuck that. I'll seriously consider stopping following the Wolves if that's all they get for Love, especially when there are better offers on the table. Even if they take the Celtics' deal and inevitably fuck up any lottery picks they get, it's still better than Klay fucking Thompson.

I really don't want to go back to rooting half-heartedly for the Lakers, but a Love for Thompson trade would be one of the last straws.

15. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am hoping the trade between the Timberwolves and Warriors also does not happen. Kevin Love is a great offensive player and mediocre on the ball defender at best. To get him the Warriors would be giving up a 2014 first round pick, Klay Thompson who is a fantastic 3 ball shooter and someone who is expanding his post up and drive to the basket game. In addition, he is becoming a superb all around defender, on and off the ball. Trakiel forgot to mention the trade also included David Lee who has offensive numbers pretty close to Love and at least is trying to become a better defender.

I think the Warriors are giving up way too much for someone who plays "look out" defense.

16. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

As a Bulls fan, I prefer Love over Anthony. And apparently Rose agrees with me:

<a class="postlink" href="http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/22/report-bulls-derrick-rose-prefers-kevin-love-to-carmelo-anthony/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/ ... o-anthony/</a>