Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Association 2012

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Parker, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Heat were missing their 2nd best player.

But Kobe handled the whole situation like he should. Let your game do your talking.

2. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Consensus around the league has always been that Beasley's temperament issues make anything close to a fair value trade near-impossible. The only way the Wolves can move him is to practically give him away.

3. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Derrick Rose bitches.

WINDY CITY ASSASSIN DOES IT AGAIN!

I love Stacy King on this video. Then that last second shot of the White Mamba, knowing it went in before everyone else.

#103 Parker, Mar 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  4. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Might not have needed that last second shot against a 15-23 team if he hadn't shot a robust 7 for 21 the rest of the game. WooHoo! 0.34% from the field, bitches!

If they woulda went to overtime, he coulda matched Kobe's sweet 9 for 31 from the field.

#104 Gator, Mar 8, 2012
  5. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse
    Call me Caitlyn. Got any cake?

Is it just me or does Noah have the ugliest shot in the league?

6. Solid Ssssnake

Solid Ssssnake
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

No, that honor still belongs to Shawn Marion.

#106 Solid Ssssnake, Mar 8, 2012
  7. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'd put it at a 60/40 split in favor of Marion.

8. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse

Ugh, they're both hidious, maybe I just think Noah's looks worse because of his hair.

9. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Marion shoots like there's dog shit on the ball and he's trying not to touch it.

6 for 22?

Yikes.

10. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Went to the Bulls game last night against the Magic. The Bulls were fucking tired as shit after their game against the Bucks, Rose played like shit there were times when they were down +10 for extended periods of time and they still only lost by 5. Dwight Howard is a beast, the rebounds were just coming to him. If he's 3 feet away from the rim, its going in or he's getting fouled. The only way to stop him is to get him further away from the rim, have him try a post move and have a thief get the ball away. The Magic (because Dwight is checked out and no longer counts) are fucking soft though, they live and die by that 3, that can't win a championship.

If Carlos Boozer ever plays like this again, or can keep anything like it up, that'd be fucking beautiful. Now add a dash of playoff performance Richard Hamilton (no one is using his nickname until he is healthy) and we can have a team here.

11. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's what happens when Jameer "The Glove Jr" Nelson rolls into town.

12. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're kidding me...
    He was just fucking gassed. No CJ Watson to give him time and John Lucas THE THIRD, is fucking useless as a basketball player.

Also, what's the deal with Jameer Nelson? What's his weakness? I watched him play and thought "He's a good player." Not amazing or anything, but he is a professional point guard. I remember a few years back he was getting bashed in the media and in trade talks.

13. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am kidding. I know it's difficult for you to recognize humor that's not cockcentric.

Nelson is unathletic and apathetic on defense. His offensive game is decent, but he's not a great shooter or a great distributor.

The Magic are tough. They shoot a lot of 3's which equals a lot of long rebounds so it's a lot of 2nd chance shots.

14. Trakiel

Trakiel
    Expand Collapse

15. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

16. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Speaking of depressing, you'd better break out your bigboy Zoloft because the Bulls host the Knicks tonight?

Somebody is about to be diagnosed with a severe case of Linsanity.

Ill save you the time:

https://www.google.com/search?q=jer...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

17. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm going to be at that game. Derrick Rose is going to eat him alive. Everyone at the United Center is going to get Big Mac's tonight since the Knick's have zero defense. I'll take a picture of the final score and send it to you.

And before you ask Gator, no I will not sneak into the lockeroom for a picture of Linsanity's cock and post it for you. You've obviously have been looking hard for it.

18. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Bulls game was great basketball. Everyone on the team contributed. Thibs was about to blow a gasket because the fouls call were atrocious at the beginning. Jeremy Lin has a few of Derrick Rose's ball hairs caught in his teeth.

And on the subject of Jeremy Lin. Holy fuck there were more Asian's at the game than I've ever seen at the United Center in my life. All of them cheering for Lin.

Also, the demise of Baron Davis has been greatly exaggerated. He moved fast as fuck with his ball handing, had some good holy fuck last minute passes, and pretty good shots with a quick release.

19. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Great basketball? You beat a team that has lost 6 games in a row by 5pts at home.

32pts off 29 shots is Kobe'sque. Then again, he was facing the awesome defense of the Knicks.

Get some extra rest and eat 2 bowls of Wheaties tomorrow because a real team is coming to town.

And make sure Rose's crying towel is cleaned and pressed.

He's gonna need it.

20. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Gator, don't be a hater. First of all, the reason why his shooting was down was because he was getting fouled, hard fouled and the refs refused to call anything. Hence why this is a story on ESPN Chicago. Also, we did this without CJ Watson and Luol Deng. Also, Tyson was playing pretty well. Amar'e was a notch above useless.

Fuck the Heat.