Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Association 2012

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Parker, Dec 25, 2011.

1. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

Sigh....

<a class="postlink" href="http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/07/dwight-howard-to-skip-own-youth-hoops-camp-ugh-just-ugh/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/ ... -just-ugh/</a>

No story about him surprises me anymore....

2. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For a second I was scared this was more bad Bulls news. Otherwise, yeah, Howard has "killed his brand" and I mean, that's until he joins a playoff team (Lakers), sign a 130 million dollar contract, averages 30-10-10 and wins a championship where all of this shit gets tossed out the window, and Subway pays to expand driveway so they can dump off more money.

3. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

THANK GOD IT'S FINALLY OVER(hopefully)!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/09/report-call-scheduled-with-league-office-friday-for-approval-of-four-team-howard-trade/related/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/ ... e/related/</a>

4. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Despite the private jets, penthouses, and In-N-Out, Parker is still probably crying cause there is no way the Bulls, even with Rose, are now more than the 3rd best team in the NBA...at best. The Lakers look TOUGH on paper and really didn't have to give up all that much.

Otis Smith was mocked often for being a dumbass with the Rashard Lewis deal, shit with Arenas and Turkoglu. Rob Hennigan comes in, all 30 years old of him, and absolutely knocked this deal out of the park. Afflalo is a potentially great player, Harrington is a better than average second tier PF, Mo Harkless has a ton of potential, plus you get 3 first rounders? All for a guy who didn't want to be there and was going to leave at some point regardless? Fucking kudos man. Draft wisely and this is how you turn around a franchise.

5. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well thank god Adidas knows what the hell they're doing with marketing and getting fan's hopes up. It'd be nice if the Bulls did the same thing and didn't dive head first into rebuilding years. WE JUST GOT OUT OF REBUILDING YEARS! WE CAN'T GO BACK TO THE ISLAND JACK!

Well, thank you ADIDAS.

#1025 Parker, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  6. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

This week in Elitist-basketball-wife-cuntingness...

<a class="postlink" href="http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/16/kobe-bryants-wife-only-wants-to-be-married-to-a-champion/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/ ... -champion/</a>

7. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm gonna be shooting Amar'e Stoudemire for the next week or so, so if any of you have any questions for him I promise I won't ask him and then make answers up.

8. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wow, I just realized I don't know anything about Amar'e, nor do I give a fuck. He is probably one of the least charismatic, interesting, appealing "stars" the NBA has. There isn't anything about him I just don't like, I just...yeah, don't care.

Have fun though, that must be a damn cool job.

9. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah man I was just playin, he's probably one of the least exciting stars off the court, comparatively. Cool guy, just not exactly scintillating at all times.

10. Gator

Gator
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Translation: Never googled his cock.

11. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So... is there a particular reason you're posting this more than five years after everyone else saw it?

#1031 MoreCowbell, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  12. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What, you think 'sack was above trying to make a big famous black guy look bad 5 years after everyone saw this and never gave a fuck then and give even less now? You must not know 'sack very well. Also, where is there evidence that guy is even a drug dealer? He could just be a normal guy from the hood.