Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

THE ALWAYS DELIGHTFUL WEEKEND DRUNK THREAD 10/7/11!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blue Dog, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Today is a big day for me. Today I find out some big news. No bad news here- its either really good news, or its just "meh, lets get back to normal" news. And the fun part is, I don't have any idea what time the news is coming. So.... WEEEEEEEE*!!!

*That's what you do when you get excited. You refer to yourself and some other people. Don't think about it, just go with it.

So yeah, its either celebratory drunk night tonight, or its "meh, just another day" drunk night. I'm good with either one.

And before you ask, its not another baby.

By the way, did you know that if you ate nothing by chips and salsa for an entire week, your poop kinda smells like cilantro? And that, more than likely, your wife probably doesn't want to hear about this revelation? Color me educated.

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Speaking of smelly shit, does your wife do this one? My girl came out of the bathroom this morning, lifted her leg and farted one of the most rotten things ever expelled from a human body. Then she wanted morning sex.

3. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Referring to your children as "sex trophies" is also not a good idea.

4. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Guy says that nothing is worse than a female fart. He says we hold that shit in for so long it just ferments and when we finally let go, it's the most godawful stench one can imagine.

5. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My brother calls them crotch fruit.

6. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

My farts smell like hot trash and my pee smells like coffee.

Your brother is probably right about them fermenting in there. All hell lets loose when I get home but that shit is secure when I'm at school.

7. hooker

hooker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am going to wine myself to death this Thanksgiving.

8. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Screw Canadian Thanksgiving, I'm going to get plastered at PumpkinFest in NH.

9. Flagrant

Flagrant
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I got to work this morning, just as they realized that something was fucked up with the rig. We haven't drilled afoot and I've been sleeping/watching madmen for the last 3 hours. Only 9 more hours of nothing to go.

10. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I can't wait to go Occupy Wall Street next week, by interviewing for job at an investment firm.

Go me.

11. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pumpkin Fest is awesome if the weather is nice. I've been a few years where it's rained or been unreasonably cold.

I don't think I've ever been drunk during Pumpkin Fest, though. Huh. I wonder why not?

Haven't been since I moved but we were talking about taking a couple new friends down here, who are from Brazil, up to see the spectacle of New England and Pumpkin Fest.

12. Flagrant

Flagrant
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Skype anyone? I literally have nothing to do for the next 9 hours.

13. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow for a couple I barely know. My boyfriend is one of the groomsmen, so I'm going to be sitting with a bunch of strangers making small talk. Thank God for an open bar. And new shoes.

Girly shoe spoiler.

Attached Files:

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tigers - Yankees series was pretty good. Baseball and football this weekend - what a great time of year!

I heard this today - Jim Leyland is 66. 66? I remember him as the Pirates manager against the Braves back in the early 90's. I thought he was in his sixties then!
    [​IMG]

He's about 41 in that picture. Holy crap.

15. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The first person on my list of calls this morning is named Kevin Malone. Awesome.

16. Frank

Frank
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you had a place in stumbling distance that's a good question, why the fuck didn't you? If not, it's probably good you didn't.

17. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm in Ottawa on a house hunting trip. Staying in a hostel that used to be a jail. Engaging in normal hostel activities, such as drinking. Also, decided to become French by going out for a smoke with a bunch of French guys and talking French with them. Then I didn't shower.

Think I found a nice place, though. Should go well. 1.5 km from work isn't so bad, but will probably suck in January.

Also, some girl I had on facebook but forgot about sent me her number. Actually it's really weird. I met her parents 4 years ago during a summer (her mom still had it going on) and they said their daughter was trying to get into pharmacy school, so they linked us up and we sent a few messages back and forth about getting in, the odds, etc. We hadn't talked since then. Out of nowhere, she says "Hey I see you're going to be in Ottawa working at [hospital]. I work there too." We send a few messages back and forth and she gives me her number and tells me to call when I move here. I'm confused as all hell about this. Girls don't normally do this with me.

Then I went and bought socks at Sears and got 25% off.

18. sartirious

sartirious
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

It's better to be busy than unemployed, or at least that's what keeps me going everyday.

ZPC this weekend; yay for waiting 40 minutes at the bar for a single drink! The alternative is not going out at all, but fuck that noise.

19. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Mother fuckers. I got assigned to be a rifle range shot verifier at 0530 this morning. Great duty to have on a Friday...anywho I show up at 0520 and wait around until 0545 while no one else shows up. I talk to the duty Lance and he can't find anyone in the building. I wait until 0615 and go find him again. He sends me to a MstSgt who tells me that the shooters finished yesterday. Fuck. No one decided to let me know.

Oh well, breakfast followed by me having a talk with my schedule writers. Then drinking for this THREE day weekend!

20. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Last year was fun... going there on the verge of blackout drunk helps. Bring a zombie flask for when you're roving in the fake bloody masses. The slutty zombies are a good preview for Halloween.

Racing fishbowls at Sgt. Preston's = poor choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.