Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The Airing of Grievances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Dec 22, 2010.

1. lugmastro

lugmastro
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Immersed in a culture devoid of human intelligence
    People Who Try to Look Out for My Career

Dear Asshole who thinks he knows what's best for me,
    Take your ideas and shove them up your ass. I have done just fine on my current track, and could really careless if I only get promoted one more time in 10 years. I am more than content to end my service on a team that I believe makes a difference. No, I do not need to try to recruit high school retards, I detest the idea of forming young men into robots, no I do not want to guard an embassy.

It would be really nice if you worried about your seriously fucked life, and your 3rd shitty marriage more than how long my hair is and how many deployments I have done in the last 5 years. When I need a break I will tell you, until then stay the fuck out of my career.

Belligerently Yours,
    lugmastro

Anyone else have a boss or 8 in my case that keeps trying to "help" you advance?

2. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Dear Wisdom Teeth:

We had a pretty good 31 years together. Sorry my wife made me kick you out. At least the lortabs were fun. Bye!

Love,

UziSuicide

3. RCGT

RCGT
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Egyptian Roommate.

Leaving the window open. Blasting shitty Egyptian pop music at 4 a.m. Bitching when my desk lamp is on at 7 p.m. Sweat. Smell. Snoring. Sleep apnea. Skyping your family and yelling the same two sentences on and off for twenty minutes straight. Giggling like a schoolgirl. Your lack of volume control. Leaving food around. Guess what, asshole? 38 sprays of Axe is too many. Fuck you. Take more showers.

4. McSmallstuff

McSmallstuff
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dear Boss,

You do not pay me nearly enough to give my life to this place. Believe it or not I have a life to live, and children who have this funny idea that I should see them occasionally. Sorry I am not one of the 18-22 year old fuckwhits who you normally hire, and have nothing else going on. I do my job well then I go home and forget about it. So calling me on one of my weekends with my kids, and asking me to work a 13 hour fucking day is NEVER going to go over well. Getting shitty with me about it is just bringing you closer so getting your head bashed in with a bead breaker.

Also, 13 hour fucking days, when you are running around and breaking a sweat while working outside in 23 degree weather, with ONE half hour break is just shitty.

With love,

BigPerson8686