Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The 6/19 Fathers Day WDT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Crown is having a conversation with himself thats some next level shit right there.

That or he's so high, drunk or both he genuinely thought someone else posted that, either way, impressive

2. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

They do if you're drunk enough.

3. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Got some new Kobe beef marinating in some choice huckleberry-honey BBQ. Should be a good meat. Also my father just killed another Angus, so should be getting a good share of that from him, too.

moose_fb_831539.jpg

4. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Two for the price of one? Who is doing the examinations? I have a lot of questions.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Unintentional. I tried adding the last line but hit reply instead of edit. Sorry, I've been up for 24 hours trying to make the transfer to night shift and I'm practically hallucinating I'm so tired.

6. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I imagine the STI/paternity test is performed before every Maury show.

7. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I'm currently in Vegas for an electronic music festival. Its an amazing time, its my 4th year, its a highlight of every year. Great music, people are incredibly friendly and positive, and its fun to stay up all night in the desert. As a result of the latter and the culture of EDM, many females don't wear much clothing if at all (pasties make many appearances). This is grand, HOWEVER, this year more than years past, there is just a flagrant lack of self awareness. Its not like "oh, her ass is flat, she's not pulling off that wedgie bottom", its 'holy shit you're approaching 200 lbs, you should not be wearing a thong and bra." We started calling them "The Irrational Confidence All-Stars" and yelling IC to each other when a particularly egregious example passed. By the end of the night we had said it so many times we were just grimacing or making a lazy jumpshot motion. Also, of the 7-8 sets of girls topless wearing pasties that I saw, only 2 had better than average boobs. 2 had HORRIBLE suspended grapefruit boobjobs a couple were all over the place, and one had the weirdest shaped small boobs Ive ever seen, and the pasties covered 80% of them giving it a really odd appearance. Again, love your boobs and your body, its fine, but for the love of god, present them in a way that isn't visually jarring.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I love going to Jays games. Must have the shortest beer lines in sports. And probably the most expensive.

9. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone else absolutely freaked the fuck out by cruise ships? It's a floating skyscraper filled with listeria, norovirus, watered down drinks, and mid-western couples. The perfect storm. I see them come into port on occasion and the size of them makes my stomach churn. The word intimidating is not severe enough. Now, Royal Caribbean is making the biggest one ever. 1100 feet long, 16 decks high. Fuck. That. Noise. I'm already having Poseidon Adventure thoughts. All it takes is one rogue wave and Ernest Borgnine is leading you through a capsized structure as big as the Empire State Building floating over 2000 foot deep waters. You can keep the free salad bar. Someone poop sprayed on it anyway.

How can this be fun? You're floating over unfathomable abyss, SHEEPLE.

Pictures of the monster: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-Seas-cruise-ship-starting-shape-France.html

10. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You'll be happy these isolated floating cities exist once the zombie apapocalypse hits.

11. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Cruise ships make no sense. They're floating crap buckets that take you someplace a plane could get you much faster and I'm guessing cheaper. If I'm going to the Bahamas or wherever I'll hop on two maybe three plans and get there. Can't imagine paying someone to haul me around on a bath tub, water down my drinks, get me to my destination, and then tell me I only have so many hours to see the place, and the places I'll see where I'm there are the most touristy least genuine parts of the country. Maybe there's a reason there are no cruise ships from New York to England.

Back in the day ocean liners made sense, that day was before transatlantic flights. Now they're just floating novelties.

Sounds awesome. If I ever want to experience norovirus though I'm so in. Also, isn't norovirus a feces related disease? As in its not transmitted through coughing or sneezing but rather poor sanitation and whoever touched the salad tongs last didn't wash their hands well enough?

12. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know the cruise I went on I remember entering a room of a girl I had met and she was drunk eating out some other girl as a coupe of dudes video taped the action. Debauchery everywhere. I still think there is a picture of me floating around where I was sucking some girls tittie at 4 in the morning in one of the lounges. Wish I didn't bust my foot up riding the scooters they told us not to ride.

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I've been on 2 Alaskan cruises, on one of the smaller ships, and had an outside cabin with a balcony. Totally worth it.

Between the high-end food and wine, the scenery, and the ability to just sit there and watch the Alaskan coastline go by, it was a great trip.

Didn't do any of the typical shore excursions, planned ahead and did my own thing. (Like renting a Beaver on floats for a 4 hour "pilot's-choice" flight).

Would totally do it again.

14. D26

D26
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Here is your problem. For you its about the destination. I'd guess for people on a cruise it is about the trip itself. The ship is the attraction. From what I have seen for a lot of these, you're basically on a floating Las Vegas.

I'd go on a cruise were it not for the fact that I can't even play certain video games or watch some movies without getting motion sick. Any kind of boat is out.

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Ditto. Did one Alaskan cruise when I was younger, then went a second time for my honeymoon. Alaska is one of those places you must see before you die. Get an outside cabin, enjoy the scenery, and like Nett said book your own shit instead of doing the touristy stuff recommended by the ship.

16. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Yeah...I would go on an Alaskan cruise or maaaaybe a small one touring the Greek isles, but that's it. Anything else just sounds tacky with dumpy Midwesterners ransacking buffets in in between shitty shows. No, thanks.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Ahhh, Bellator... you never fail to entertain.

I can't believe Ken fucked that up. I can't stand either of them, but I really hate Kimbo more than Ken, and yeah, I got suckered into watching the fight.

Fuck.

18. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

That actually looks kind of fun.

20. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I always liked Kimbo. Obviously he's never had any business in high level pro MMA, but I've always been rooting for him to get all the pay days he can off his youtube celebrity. Plus he has six kids, whose names are as follows: Kevin Jr., Kevin II, Kevina, Kiara, Kassandra, and Kevlar.

Kimbo's just out there trying to put food on the table for little Kevlar, and here you are bad mouthing the man. Real nice Nett, real nice.

Anyway, watching that fight was like paying a hooker to do something really degrading. Seemed like it could be entertaining, but once it starts you realize how sad the whole thing is. Kimbo looked terrible and Ken looked… like I can't even describe how bad he looked. The way he couldn't lock up that RNC, the way he went down after the "knockout punch"… ugh, I felt dirty watching it.

Those guys have a combined age of 92. Kimbo was past his prime back when he was on youtube, and Ken was a lot past his prime back when youtube was being invented. I honestly don't think this should have been sanctioned, but whatever.

#60 JoeCanada, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.