Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The 4/20, Easter Bunny Day WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Apr 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreeCorps

FreeCorps
    Expand Collapse
    #1 Internet Boo

I remember when Scott Stevens legally killed Paul Kariya for about 15 seconds. Kariya missed half a period I think.

2. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Happy Easter Shegirl. Don't drink too much.

Hey did anyone else here watch the premiere of Fargo on FX? There's no thread over in the Pop Culture board and if no one's watching it I didn't want to start one and clutter things up.

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Start one. I've recorded it and started watching it. I liked it so far, but I got distracted last night and haven't finished. It's sort of odd watching Martin Freeman, since I love Sherlock.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I think rugby and AFL are the only sports that have tougher athletes. Arena Lacrosse is nasty too. Rugby is the worst. It's just giant guys going bone-on-bone at you at full speed. You'll never get your bell rung more.

5. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This guy breaks his leg and finishes out the PK.

http://youtu.be/h15m87WsCHQ

Why is it impossible to post youtube videos now?

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now, THAT's a good Friday.

I AM RUNNING AMOK!

Here's some Easter nudity:

Here's a fun fact: that ^ gal is friends with Chelsea Goff, who is engaged to Braves' 1B Freddie Freeman. She is going to be a Bridesmaid. Also friends with Dan Uggla's Cheerleader wife and Chipper Jones' new girlfriend. That's going to be a pretty good looking wedding party.

Attached Files:

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Yes Ma'am. And what the heck with people having the day after Easter off? What is this? Every office in Boston (except mine) is closed for the Boston Marathon.

And another thing, I hate going to concerts with my friends. They act like nut jobs and wanna hit the mosh pit. In their late 20s/early 30s. Why? And as for attire, I'll leave that to the great Jeremy Piven:

#27 Juice, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The only concerts I go to with mosh pits don't involve my friends usually. Even if so, Im not going to ditch them when I could drink beer with the people I came with and still enjoy the show.

I have about forty concert shirts, a collection built over twenty years now. My first concert ever was Lallapalooza at Molson Park. Excited, I pushed my way near the front oblivious that I was in the middle of the "Blood Box".

ME: "Who's opening"
    STRANGER: "This new band from the states called Rage Against The Machine."

.. So these madmen hit the stage and open with Killing In The Name. Is was like being in an industrial washing machine filled with Doc Martens. To get my ass kicked worse would require power tools. So awesome, I was hooked instantly to concerts at that moment, with Alice in Chains and Primus on that same bill. Those were the days.

#28 Crown Royal, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  9. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

FedEx guy caught me in my t-shirt and underwear this morning. I ran downstairs to get my coffee and on the way back up he's walking on our porch and we have windows on either side. So I stood like this waiting for him to leave (I'm not even joking here):

Except of course he rings the doorbell and waits. My one daughter was around so I had her answer it while I ran and hid. She was laughing at me. He wasn't even delivering anything. They have also started delivering the wrong packages to us and asked if he dropped something off the other day. He did and my daughter knew nothing about it, so I had to loop around into the dining room and grab the package. All he saw was this arm come out of the side as I yell, "Sorry! We were going to drop it off today!" And then he starts yelling back, "No problem! Thanks!" My daughter closes the door and says, "that wasn't obvious". I just said he probably thought I was deformed rather than no pants on. Which I preferred for some reason. It was morning, no one is supposed to be around in the morning!

Happy Easter everyone.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• door.jpg
      door.jpg
      File size:
      29.8 KB
      Views:
  10. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

To celebrate Good Friday and Easter History channel has been playing nothing but biblical shows that refute, dispute, contradict official canon. It's kind of hilarious.

[​IMG]

Time to drink a beer. I need bottles for my homebrew.

11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

See now this is just like putting NSFW tags on a picture of a scantly clad yet still covered girl. I walked out to get the mail in my boxers the other day as the school bus went by. If there ain't no nudity, there ain't no shame.

12. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

All right! This changes things.

13. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

All I can imagine is that cat in your avatar saying, "HHHAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!??!!!"

14. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    So, it's my birthday. 3.20am and unable to sleep again. Oh, home alone too due to parents being away, so I'm basically looking after the cats. Also have some stuff to do around the apartment too.

And no, I don't have any Easter eggs. I have also been unsuccessful in my search for Cadbury Creme Eggs. Fuck. Oh well, at least my birthday present got for me a month early (a Samsung Galaxy S4) is cool...

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I always pictured it talking like the cat from Peppy Le Pew cartoons:

16. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is the hip hop version of Les Miserables when the priest gives Jean Valjean the candlesticks and other gold shit.

Me!!! I didn't watch it live, but saw it the same night it aired. Pretty much the first time that has happened in a long, long time. Like, the earth has just finished cooling - that long.

17. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh SHIT!!!! I just realized what that is from!!! Batman, where Jack Nicholson plays the Joker. That was one of his henchmen as he was setting up a date with Kim Basinger.

Strange coinicidence - I was typing this and my kid was watching Wonder Years and someone said "Bat Girl" just as I was typing Batman.

18. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

They interviewed the guys that wrote Super Troopers. They talk about the movie and how it came to be. There is also a Super Troopers 2 movie that is written, they just need to finance it.

We got behind a car today whose license plate was BATGIRL. Coincidence?

19. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you saw that gif and instantly didn't start singing Prince's Party Man you have failed as a child of the 80s.

[​IMG]

Drink everything in the house and end up in the neighbor's yard screaming and picking a fight with a tree.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

GENTLEMEN!! LET'S BROADEN OUR MINDS!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.