Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The 2nd Annual Christmas & New Years Drunk Thread 2010! NSFW

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimmy James

Jimmy James
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

After reading that post, I am now 99% sure you're a 42 year old child, living off of macaroni and cheese while splitting your time on this board and writing erotic fan fiction of Law and Order.

2. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm just surprised all this stems from such a minor joke. I figured you would have a meltdown sometime, but only after a serious full on prison rape level of insult. Not just a tiny little hairbrush rape insult.

3. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Qatar got the 2022 world cup. FIFA has got to be disbanded, they are comically corrupt.

[​IMG]

4. trojanstf

trojanstf
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

More corrupt than the NCAA. It is clearly written in the rules that if anyone in your immediate family is found to have received extra benefits you are ineligible for the rest of your collegiate career. The NCAA then comes out and says that since Cam Newton is somehow the dumbest person in the world and "didn't know" his dad was trying to get money for him to go to Ole Miss that it's okay. If it happens that Cecil Newton didn't get any money then maybe he technically didn't break any rules, but what happens if a month from now they find out that money changed hands. Then the NCAA just fucked up really badly by declaring Cam Newton eligible.

No I'm definitely bitter that we got bent over by the NCAA because Reggie's family got some money. Maybe he didn't know either.
    Fuckers.

5. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Bush himself also received several gifts personally. Moreover, Newton's father never actually received any money from anyone associated with Mississippi State or otherwise (that we know of). So technically, it's different. You say "what if he did receive money," but what do you want the NCAA to do? Preemptively suspend Newton just in case later evidence turns up?

That said, Newton and everyone involved with him are dirtier than a hooker at 5 AM.

6. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

I feel like a kid at Christmas.

I wonder why, if he loathes this place so much he can't just stay away without us banning him.

7. palmettosc

palmettosc
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

At least your team doesn't have to face that cheating bastard Saturday.

8. ex Animo

ex Animo
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Oh? An ass thread? lolwut?

[​IMG]

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Hey now, let's leave mac and cheese out of this. It's delicious and you know it!

10. trojanstf

trojanstf
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I think it was just stupid on the NCAA's part to do anything at this point. Declaring him ineligible and then eligible really screwed them over if anything comes out that the Newton's did break any rules.

11. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Familiarity breeds contempt, there are like 20 regular posters here what did you expect to happen given what you mostly post about (yourself), how often you post about it. No disrespect but don't make this thread about you again, take this place for what it is and you'll enjoy it. If you take rep points and e-cred seriously you deserve whatever discontent you feel. Seems rather funny given how often I post here but I haven't given a shit about rep points or 90% of the posters here for a looooong time.

/srsbsnss

Which is worse:

Seeing nudie pictures of your mom online linked on some friend's facebook
    or
    Being attacked by a blind bear in a McDonald's jungle gym?

12. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The NCAA did not declare him ineligible. Auburn University did.

Also, Shegirl is gonna be happier than a pig in mud for the next week.*

*Technically, I did not call her a swine or dirty, but I am not responsible for what you infer from that sentence.

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Forget the bear, how about just being in a McDonalds playscape to begin with?

14. JPrue

JPrue
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The former, no doubt. Given that the offending animal is sightless, it can be assumed that the damage will be minimal, as escape seems likely. Also likely is the case where this event is bizarre enough for you to get some facetime on the local news, and surviving it, as well as defending/rescuing the other children, will make you a local hero. Plus, flesh wounds will heal, but you can't unsee things. And never mind the wasteland that will become your social life when the word gets around (~15 minutes in the TechAge) that Mommy has been trying out her new webcam. Let's also not forget the ensuing costs of hastily stuffing everything you own into your minivan, and driving as far away as possible as to completely leave your former life behind.

15. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Depends how long your mom has been dead for, I guess. But overall, no matter how decayed the corpse is, you can always throw some small children in the way and start running away from the bear. Your naked mom, not so much.

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well now wait a minute, dangit. I thought Natty posted pictures of his sister, not his Mom. I can't keep up.

17. Gravitas

Gravitas
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know why I have never heard of this dude before, but he is pretty funny.

#117 Gravitas, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  18. zzr

zzr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Less 'sack talk, more ass:

Attached Files:

19. Crazy Wolf

Crazy Wolf
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Naked pictures of relatives, alive or dead, are annoying but you can turn off the computer/monitor/close the window. A blind bear? I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that thing, especially when my only hope of escape is to dive into a ballpit. It's a fucking bear, it can tolerate the high-fat diet of McDonalds-fed children that you might throw at it, so sending it into a food coma isn't reliable. Odds are they'd frown on firing a high-powered rifle from the little plastic tower, too.

20. shauncorleone

shauncorleone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I have a lot of work to do on my World of Beer Loyalty card. If you get to 500 different beers, you get a party w/ food & bar tab. In a little over 6 months I'm at 213, but I may be moving beginning of January. I just want to reach 250 to get my plaque on the bar wall. This wouldn't be particularly difficult, but I'll be out of town at least 9 more days this month. I must save for moving costs, but set aside around the $200-250 needed to get me to my goal. Hooray for Winter/Christmas brews, particularly Cask Ales.

I've developed a bit of a thing for fit girls, as in the kind who lift weights & don't just run 40 miles a week. Meet Jamie Eason:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.