Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The 2nd Annual Christmas & New Years Drunk Thread 2010! NSFW

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malignity

Malignity
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Teeth, the bottle opener on my belt, the bottle opener on my keyring, the 2 bottle openers in the kitchen.

You only have 1 bottle opener?

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Fucking neighbours.

At around midnight (3 hours ago), I was about to go to bed, and realized that I was out of milk. The corner store is about 4 miles away, so I figure "what the hell, I'll go out, check my mail, and grab some milk and coffee cream for tomorrow's breakfast and coffee".

That way I could just stay inside all day, in my sweats and slippers, have my bowl of Fruit Loops, drink coffee and scotch, and not have to get dressed or go out at all. Just a nice, lazy, on-the-couch-by-the-fire kind of day.

So...

I remote start the truck to get it all warmed up, throw on my winter jacket and boots, and head out. I drive halfway down the access road before I see a car just sitting there. No lights, windows all iced over, snow on the car. It's on the access road, but blocking the road so I can't get by. It IS a very narrow, 400 yard packed dirt logging road kind of access lane in the middle of some big-ass trees... no hope in hell of getting around it.

But I recognize the car; it belongs to one of my neighbours. I share the lane/access road with 2 others. My immediate next door neighbour is kind of weird, but he's a good guy. The one beside him is fucking nuts.

The story goes that she used to be a stripper/hooker that bagged herself a rich dude, and had his kid, got married, had another kid, got divorced, took half, and has been a bat shit crazy single bitch ever since.

Part of the divorce was she got this house on the lake a couple doors down from me, but it wasn't finished. It was left open to the elements, no doors or windows, for almost 2 full years. In a fucking rain forest. Then the ex-husband went broke due to a failed real estate deal, and she no longer had cash to pay the property taxes, or heat, or to have the house finished. She has done something in the past 4 months, and workers have made it livable and she and the 2 kids are in there.

She's the kind of crazy chick who won't even wave hello to the only other 2 people who share this lane. Great.

I tell you all that because I recognize it as her car, and this will be my first time interacting with her in the 2 years she's been out here. I get out of my truck and go take a look at stuff, and it's clear to see that she's gotten herself stuck in the mud and snow, and just left it there. The engine is cold, and ice is formed on the windshield, so I know it's been there for a while. Her car is a right hand drive Skyline, lowered and modded, and with tires almost like slicks, and she's driving it in a few inches of snow, on a logging road with major pot holes, so it's not a big surprise. My neighbour's smaller Datsun pickup has issues with this road when it's got snow.

At this point the only real option is to go up to her house and ask WTF.

I grab a light out of my truck, and make the walk up her lane. I ring the doorbell, a few times, and she finally answers the door. Clearly she was in bed asleep, and she's not happy.

I ask her if it was her car, she says "yes", and confirms my thoughts on what happened.

I then say "well, we have to move it."

"I'll call someone in the morning."

"Uhmmm... you're blocking [neighbour] and I in until you do, that's not going to work. You've got to deal with it now. And I'll help you, too."

"Well, if you want it moved, then YOU call the tow truck."

That kind of rubs me the wrong way.

"No, if I want it moved, I'll push it off the fucking road with my big-ass truck. The big diesel you hear, that's it idling in front of your car right now. I have no problem just walking down there, putting it in 4 wheel low, and shoving it into the swampy ditch so I can get by. Won't do a thing to my truck, but odds are it'll seriously fuck up your ride. Now, I'm not trying to be a dick here... but it's either that, or you call the tow truck right now and get it moved."

It was actually quite humorous to see her face go through the looks of "oh, let's see you try, asshole" to "oh, shit, you really would do that" to "I'm about to bitch you out like this is all your fault" to "uhhhh I better not piss this guy off".

I think about it a second, and offer another solution. "Tell you what... get your two kids up (they're teen-aged boys) and they can help. I'll go grab some stuff and meet you at the car in 10 minutes, and we'll get it unstuck and out of the way."

"Uhmmm... OK... guess we can do that."

Needless to say, it took us about 20 minutes of pushing/pulling/towing/digging/filling to get her car the 40 yards to her driveway, and just far enough into it so that it wasn't blocking the access road any more.

She turned the car off, left it where it was, locked it, and then went back home.

Didn't even say "thanks" or "I'm sorry for the inconvenience". What a bitch.

What the fuck is wrong with people these days?

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

A flaming bag of poo ought to remedy the situation and get the message out.

Nobody on this earth know how to push a person's buttons like neighbours. Once you're in bad with them, it's like fucking a girl you work with then immedietly refusing to speak to her again. Heat Score: all day, all night.

4. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

5. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Come on, do we really need a treatise on the craziness of red heads?

In related news, I thought the FHM photo shoot made her look trashy and less attractive than she appears on the show, but otherwise on the show (sans pregnancy) she's pretty doable.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Plus she would have been one of those under the radar girls that has a banging body and never knew it. Down too earth and fucking maniac in the sack.

7. whatisinaname

whatisinaname
    Expand Collapse
    Hoping to be even a fraction of the man Jim is.

I present you with the newest graduate of the Jennitalia school of language...

8. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

It's so shitty outside...has been sleeting since 8 am. It's supposed to continue throughout the day, and it's even turning into snow this afternoon. I can get my hair or leg wet so I'm thinking this is a Drink All Day And Watch Shitty Movies Sunday. Woo hoo!

9. LatinGroove

LatinGroove
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wrong. It's already snow here in my neck of the woods. I imagine its already hit you too.

10. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have no idea what I will do with this sunny day. Anyone have a suggestion?

Guess I'll go to the beach. Maybe just stay inside, read a book, watch TV. So boring around here.

11. LatinGroove

LatinGroove
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don't you live in California? I'll let you keep your beaches and your vacuous idiots if that's the case.

I'll keep my snow and my racists.

12. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Snow is the shit, y'all are crazy. Expecting seven inches in Denver today and I couldn't be more excited.

Kind of random question, but has anyone here ever had a broken foot? I broke mine way back in July, and the last X-ray I got in October showed it was almost healed. But I still have a significant amount of pain. Wondering if this is normal.

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Good morning TiB. Its a lazy Sunday, so here are some boobs:

[​IMG]

14. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

yeah, snow is awesome. What's not awesome is a sprinkling of snow turning into a sheet of ice covering a city that's completely incapable of handling it.

15. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

GOooooood morning tib!! Does anyone know where my phone is?

16. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Fuck! I just thought about tomorrow morning. I have a client at 9, and she's so new that I don't have her contact info at home. I don't want to drive over there on ice on the off chance she shows tomorrow, but I don't want her to go to a locked studio. Damnit, this sucks.

17. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nah, I can pretty easily figure out that he was watching How I Met Your Mother. Too many vowels in the right places.

18. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Winner!!!

19. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Fuck this. I'm drinking. Who's with me?

20. Rumble

Rumble