Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The 2017 Eclipse WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Aug 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Yeah but that was like, nine nuclear entry vehicles burning at once. That's like, a super-duper rocket. He got there in a day, tops. Then landed gently at several thousand miles an hour in a perfect vacuum.

#101 Crown Royal, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So if you are into water sports and Miley Cyrus, there is a new batch of fappening photos out. Lots of brit celebs.

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Such as?

Uh, I mean, don't be gross. That's a total invasion of privacy.

4. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I stumbled across some. Trust me....no, just no. Unless you've always wanted to see Miley Cyrus take a shit while chugging a beer, then it's probably right up your alley.

5. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just wanted to throw this out there if anyone is interested.
    Have two more spots available for fantasy football this year. Not running it through the board, but still have a lot of people who have played in the past.
    $60 buy in, looking for 14 teams total, have 12 already. Draft is at 8:30PM EST on Labor Day, Sep 4th.
    You can send me an email monoatomic72 @ gmail.com if you are interested.

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nope. If there weren't enough reasons already but she's not a Brit. I forgot who it is - iczorro maybe? - but somebody at TiB has a thing for Miley.

7. DrFrylock

DrFrylock
    Expand Collapse
    The White

So I decide to invest a very small amount in cryptocurrency. Not because cryptocurrency isn't bullshit (it is) but because it's fueled by stupidity and greed, and I'm bullish on both.

So I go to CoinBase, which is apparently the total loser's way of signing up for this, because they're all official and shit and actually try to act like a regulated financial institution, and every other mechanism for buying cryptocurrency is basically uses the same mechanisms you'd use to send money to Microsoft Tech Support scammers or Nigerian Princes.

I create a separate savings account for this, so when they are inevitably hacked my exposure will be very limited.

Then I go to sign up and it wants the password to all my banking stuff. Ummm....no. So you can do that shit where it deposits two little deposits in your account. OK, let's do that.

5 days later, no deposits. Get an email on Day 4 saying "your deposits should be in now, yay!"

OK, so I remove the payment method and reactivate. Hour later, deposits! Yay! Oh, wait, no...those are the deposits from the FIRST day, finally showing up.

Wait another week, and the 2nd deposits show up. Great! I can now buy cryptocurrency.

Log in, "oh, please verify your identity. You can eiether upload pictures of your ID or take them with a webcam." OK, I'll upload them. "Can't verify your identity, you don't have a webcam." What the fuck?

Plug in the world's shittiest webcam. Take pics of the ID with the webcam. After that, it wants to take a selfie with my webcam. Fuck, fine.

"Your webcam is too shitty for your ID, we can't verify your identity."

OK, so I upload the pictures of my ID that are good, and then it lets me continue because apparently (which it doesn't tell you) the webcam is required because you need to take a selfie with it regardless of how your ID is uploaded. After 3 minutes, I am now registered and I can buy cryptocurrency.

OR NOT, because now I have to wait ANOTHER week to transfer money INTO my account, at which point I'm sure it will want a DNA sample and a scrotum-print taken by some off-duty taxi driver at my local convenience store/notary.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

IMG_0118.JPG

9. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Apparently this adorable child from a Seth Rogen movie that I refuse to believe came out more than three years ago is old enough to have legal nudes on the internet:

[​IMG]

Toytoy, is that what getting old feels like?

10. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

How has no one died doing that?

11. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That was my first thought. Isn't there quite a lot of pop in those when they get set off?

From the looks of it, if you're going to prank someone doing that, make sure they're fat, the fatter the better the safer it is.

12. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Didnt know what you meant at first. *Checks the pictures.* Yep, thats about right. What is it about her that is so unappealing? She does absolutely nothing for me. I cant tell if its the fact that she has zero sex appeal, tries way to hard to be edgy, or what, but she just comes off as completely androgynous to me.

13. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why is she so unappealing? She has the shape and face of a prepubescent boy. I agree she has no sex appeal.

She is also a horrible horrible skank. Shes like the newer, worse version of Paris Hilton.

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

All of those things. She's doing the exact same bullshit Madonna did 25 years ago, only without tits. It's not just the trying hard, it's the constant Deja Vu that everything she does has been done before, done better, and to greater effect.

It won't be long before the only thing Cyrus has left to do is anal. And even then I won't care.

15. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So if a video of her came out now of her taking it in the butt you'd watch it?

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

There are professionals who are better at it, and who while watching won't make you feel like you raided Gary Glitter's video stash.

17. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Thats probably the last video stash I'd want to raid.

18. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

I kind of like the fact that although I know the people like Cyrus/Gaga/all the Kardashians exist, I couldn't pick any of them out of a lineup. I see no reason to spoil that by looking at some ghastly shitting photos.

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I didn't see any shit pictures. But I mean the piss photo make me wonder if this is a thing with young people or girls or something? I drink to black out quite frequently and have no desire to photograph myself or friends pissing in public. What's going on?

20. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Lucky you. She was literally shitting in the woods. Classy stuff. It actually made the pissing photos look tastefully done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.