Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The 2015 Thanksgiving WDT NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Deer proof plants are only deer proof until the deer get really fucking hungry on the middle of a hard winter, and eat that shit to the ground. Like they did to all of our exotic deer proof plants two winters ago. And the holly. That plant has spines on it, and they still ate it.

2. Noland

Noland
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Try hemlock.

3. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Because that worked out really well for Socrates.

4. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone watching the AMAs?

Apparently Prince's third eye needs sunglasses.

5. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm baking some Apple Rose pastries for a friendsgiving dinner early this week. They're pretty dull taste-wise, but they look neat.

6. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Did you actually quote me twice?

7. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Also, agreed on sweet potatoes making a mean fry dish. Wew, lad.

8. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If anyone is thinking of vacationing in Florida, skip it, go to the keys where it is too expensive for hobos. Sunday night, having a couple nightcaps in an empty bar. Within an hour a bunch of guys tried mosh pitting to Slipknot in doors and this half hobo/half army vet dude wearing a scarf in 79F weather was kicked out permanently. Scarf Man then goes across the street to assault a different bartender. Cue 6 cops.

"Oh, that's Dave. He knocked up a bartender here, never paid child support and didn't pay his outstanding tab." Me thinks it was the tab part that got everyone pissed.

LOOK! GIRL BOOBS!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

YOU SON OF A BITCH.

10. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

All these local brews in Maui are tempting me in my vow to never drink alcohol again.

On the other hand, the abundance of hand rolled cigars are kind of making up for it.

11. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Ive made these before and I agree, the taste was pretty disappointing for something that looks so delicious. I tried to sweeten it up a bit with some cinnamon and caramel, but it still tasted like shit.

12. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There was a new hire announcement at work, and the person was going to be located next to me. So, like I do with all new hire announcements, I look this person up on LinkedIn.

This girl is mid-20s and smoking hot.

I came in the next week and she's sitting at her desk. Apparently her LinkedIn photo was taken about 8 years, 80 lbs. and 8 bad hair dye jobs ago, and I would not have recognized her. She has since made that photo her office "profile" photo so it's on all her emails and chat messages. I wonder if anyone is wondering why they've never seen the new girl in the office?

13. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Non Sequitir here, but Fark just posted an article about Salma Hayek's cleavage. It's too early for this, my mind can't process these cans. She's 50. Boob job? I don't even care.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Brussels went into lockdown during manhunt for terrorists. The police asked citizens not to post pics or info about their movements, so they posted pictures of cats instead. The police responded by posting a picture of cat food.

People are awesome.

15. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She's always had a fantastic rack, so I don't think it's a boob job, but there is some serious work being put in by that dress.

16. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There are quite a few girls/women I work with that have their office/Outlook profile pic as their professional pic they took when they joined the company. Many of the ones I'm thinking of did so around 22-24, 4-5 years ago for many. I'll get an email and think "damn, is she new" and then follow up in the subsequent meeting and realize its a girl I've seen around who I thought "I bet she was pretty in college". Its a sad trend.

Also sad, my old roommate interned in Chicago when he was in college and I came to visit him. He was living in student dorms downtown for the summer with a bunch of similar situationed people. Went out with a group of them including one girl, Amanda. She was pretty, a bit bigger, but had this look and attitude about her that was like I bet she's really fun to do adult stuff with. Super outgoing and funny, someone I had a lot of fun with. Saw her again at a party shortly after we moved to the city, but then life went on. Fast forward to this month, I work with a woman named Amanda who seemed familiar but I thought she was significantly older. She was pretty bland and never said much even in the chatty times before meetings. Then in the hallway she was speaking to someone and mentioned "Hi, I'm Amanda So and So" I almost stopped dead in my tracks. The years had not been kind to her nor was her decision to become a blond. She also magically turned into a frumpy suburban housewife complete with a South Side Chicago accent she didn't used to have. Yeesh.

17. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

See, I understand that at least. Who wants to bother updating their corporate photo every couple years?

It just seems silly to start using a new picture that's a bunch of years old and looks nothing like you, especially since you get a photo taken at hire time that goes on your badge and is the default one that's used for the office profile. I hadn't seen anyone else do this, except a weird guy in another department that put some anime character as his profile photo.

18. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, they do have photographers come in twice a year and do free professional headshots. So its kind of an intentional maneuver. Cause if it was reverse, I sure as hell would update it so I didn't look like a schlub if that was the case when it was taken.

#78 JWags, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  19. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This year I decided to say screw it and will be cooking the whole Thanksgiving dinner myself. Usually it's a collaboration between myself and another couple that always comes over for dinner, but they just had a baby a couple of months ago, so since they're going to be busy with all the new baby stuff, I'm giving them a break. Plus, it gives me the opportunity to make sure I get exactly what I want as far as sides.

So this year the menu will be our traditional spicy smoked turkey, potatoes gratin, roasted brussels sprouts with a bacon vinaigrette, stuffing muffins and a can of cranberry jelly. The only other non-traditional item we'll be having is I made a big pot of my family's Italian wedding soup. I have no idea why it's a tradition in my family to have wedding soup on Thanksgiving, but after 33 years I'm not going to be the one to suddenly change course.

Also, since I'll be at my house, I'll be imbibing in copious amounts of select beers I've been saving for the holidays and watching nothing but football until I pass out.

20. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.