Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The 2014 Halloween Drunk Thread NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Like I said, thats what you get for being a Canadian trying to drive an American muscle car. Your FREEDOM rating isnt high enough and your car knows it.

2. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Hey, I drove her like a champ for nine years. SHE LOVES ME. But she, like her owner, can be a real cunt from time to time. It's a love/hate relationship we have going on. When I moved out of my apartment and had to start parking her above ground on a driveway in the snow, the stereo quit working for three months for no reason. She's a temperamental bitch.

3. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This brightens my day...

#103 xrayvision, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  4. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea, I swear cars are alive sometimes, you do something different like you parking it in the rain, and it fights back. You start giving them new parts, everything else starts breaking and demanding new parts.

5. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nice job Adrian Peterson, you beat the shit out of your kids and only get community service and a 4,000.00 fine. A slap on the wrist is easier to take than being whipped with a switch, just ask your kids.

6. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Those kids actually benefit more from him working and making millions vs. him being in jail and not making millions. Wonder how the NFL is going to play this.

7. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Goodell doesn't care about what Peterson did, if it was up to him he'd have Peterson back on the field tomorrow.

Goodell does care about image now that the Rice case was handled so badly. I'd say they count the games he's missed as a suspension and call it a day.

8. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

9. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm pissed that the fact fantasy football is blocked at work combined with our building's shitty wifi made me miss picking him up by a fucking minute.

10. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know people who have been holding on to him and Josh Gordon all year for a playoff push.

11. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And the baby mamas of those kids, dude is a bastard factory.

12. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Same thing with Mrs. Rice. She couldn't be more pissed he's been blacklisted. Part of her staying with him was to get half of that cash, now she's not getting that.

13. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

So, this weekend I'm getting together with 3 of my college roommates. Our friend's father has a timeshare in National Harbor and is letting us use it for the low low cost of $0, except for parking, which is $13/day. I am looking for beverages of the alcoholic variety. But I want to buy premade stuff as our supplies will be limited. I have Jose Cuervo Wild Berry margaritas. And...that's it so far. I think a friend is bringing beer. Any ideas? Um, I'm still mad at vodka from my night three weekends ago, so I may or may not take those suggestions.

Oh, two of my friends committed to riding the mechanical bull. I am passing this year as there's only so much humiliation a person can take in their lifetime. So instead I will film them, hope they biff it, and then mock them mercilessly about it. It's what good friends do. Also, they didn't get my shame on video, so that's their bad. Live and learn, people, live and learn. Always videotape that shit!

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Group Titty Post

Well, Budweiser is premade and alcoholic. Actually, I was going to jokingly post Bartles & Jaymes wine coolers or Zima. But, then I found out that B & J coolers are still available. So, there's a suggestion?

I look forward to running your weekend TiB posts through Google Translate.

15. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

Re: Group Titty Post

What's funny is when I go to the liquor store I walk by all that stuff and reminisce. Good times. I can say I've never had Zima.

Ladies--or men looking for gifts--if you order from Victoria's Secret from 9-11 pm tonight it's free shipping AND(!) 25% off one item. Which can be nice savings. Just FYI.

16. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I hate John King. He's looks like a poor man's Jay Leno.

17. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

Conversation I just had with my 13 year old son:

Me yelling down the steps: Patrick! Have any Halloween candy you want to share?
    Patrick: No!
    Me walking down the steps, starting to harass him: What? I can't believe you ate it all already, it hasn't even been a week.
    Patrick: Oh, I still have some, I just don't want to share.

The...the hurt. I finally guilted him into giving me some. Bad enough I was only able to get a mini candy bar off my daughter. Seriously, don't have kids for the purpose of mooching their Halloween candy. They're stingy with it.

18. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Happyballs, you should get some of those to-go rum pouches. No seriously, this is a thing. My sister in Louisiana has this local store that marks down their already hilariously cheap booze. In exchange for my meat pies this past weekend, she paid me in Bayou Rum. It came in pouches. They are 200ml each and she paid $2.

BUT I GOT EM FOR FREE, SUCKAS!!

I love how it reads "contains alcohol." How about "Is alcohol"?

Ps: Bayou Rum is top notch. Delicious. Looks they they are expanding their distribution because they sell it here in Alabama now and they also sell it in Texas. Get it if you can find it, you will not be sorry.

Attached Files:

19. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whip up a travel thermos of Sangria. Damn I can drink Sangria all day.

20. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Good call. You get to eat boozy fruit then too, which is awesome.

Or just get a box of wine and drink it out of pop cans. Then you can keep your buzz going anywhere, without spilling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.