Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

The 2014 Halloween Drunk Thread NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shegirl, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

This year I'm going as a gimp.

I'm going to try to talk the SO into assisting (meaning: making) these this weekend.
    [​IMG]
    Chocolate Butterscotch Caramel Bars
    Prep: 15 mins Level: Easy
    Cook: 35 mins Serves: 12
    Description
    Incredibly rich and tasty treats! Add other kinds of nuts, M&M’s, whatever floats your
    boat!
    Ingredients
    1-½ cup All-purpose Flour
    1-½ cup Regular Or Quick Oats
    1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
    1 teaspoon Baking Powder
    ¼ teaspoons Salt
    1-¾ stick Cold (salted) Butter, Cut Into Pieces
    2 cans (13.5 Ounces Each) Dulce De Leche (I Used Nestle La Lechera)
    Spanish Peanuts
    Butterscotch Chips
    Mini Chocolate Chips
    Preparation
    Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 9, 8 x 10, or 9 x 13-inch baking dish with
    baking spray. (Or you can line with aluminum foil.)
    ***Note: If you use a rectangular pan, you may need an additional can of dulce de leche
    to cover the surface.
    Mix together the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Cut in the butter
    with a pastry cutter until it resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle the mixture into the pan
    and pat lightly to pack it slightly.
    Bake until light golden brown on top and done in the middle, about 30 to 35 minutes,
    watching to make sure it doesn’t burn. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15
    minutes.
    Spoon the dulce de leche into a microwave safe bowl and nuke it for 45 seconds, just to
    slightly soften it. Scoop it on top of the oatmeal base and use an offset spatula to spread
    it out to the edges and into an even layer. Sprinkle on a layer of peanuts so that they
    completely cover the caramel, and use your hands to gently press them into the caramel.
    Sprinkle on the butterscotch chips and the mini chocolate chips in generous layers.
    Note: The warmth of the cookie base and the caramel should slightly soften the
    butterscotch and chocolate chips. When that happens, use your hands to very gently
    press the chips just enough to anchor them together (but not enough to misshape them.)
    If the pan isn’t warm enough, pop it into the oven for 30 seconds or so and gently press
    the chips to anchor them together.
    Chill the bars for 2 to 3 hours to make them easy to slice. Turn them out onto a cutting
    board and use a long serrated knife to cut into small squares (they’re rich!)
    Serve cold or at room temperature.

The Pioneer Woman is The Devil. Happy Halloween! Otherwise known as, The Day It's Acceptable For All Women To Dress Like Whores!

2. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I should make those and pass them out to all those nice reporters that keep following me around.

3. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That chick with brain cancer that was going to whack herself tomorrow has decided she likes being alive more than being dead.

4. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm debating my options for tonight. Beer bar, hang with a friend while she gives out candy and her dog swallows my arm up to the elbow, or stay at home with the lights off drinking alone. To help me debate, I cracked open a Dogfish Head Pumpkin Chunkin'. These taste different every year, which I think is cool. This year is pretty damned good. Made a run to Total Wine and got another haul of pumpkin beers and a 6'er of Palauner Oktoberfest. The Christmas ales are already coming in.

Picked up this beauty:

[​IMG]

So much noble funk. Every bottle I get closer to packing my bags to go to Belgium for a year just to learn how to make farmhouse ales.

5. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Man I love a good spicy winter seasonal. Got a 12-pack from Lakefront Brewing (Milwaukee) recently and the Holiday Spice beer was in it. Might have jizzed my pants on the spot.

I look forward to the return of the Sam Adams Winter sampler again for the sake of the Old Fezziwig Ale. Turning the Chocolate Bock into the Cherry Chocolate Bock last year was a major mistake though.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Spent all day decorating in the rain. Of course yesterday and tomorrow are dry weather days. The radio announced our house two hours ago and now a non-stop parade of people have been coming by since.

7. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm having the same self debate, except in my case sub dog with a child that must be the spawn of the devil himself. Please let me know what we decide.

8. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm having the same debate too, except take out "her dog" entirely and replace "arm" with d- oh never mind, this is a stupid joke. I'm kind of drunk already.

So my skeleton costume has the arms sewn on backwards so the bones are on the inside, and there's already a rip in one leg. You know, you expect a certain standard of quality when you go to the dollar store to pick out a costume at 1 pm on Oct 31st, and I must say I am disappointed. It's also a little small... is it ironic that I'm almost too fat for my skeleton costume? Or is that the opposite of irony? Or nothing?

This was a really dumb post, maybe Sailor Jerry will help make my next one better.

9. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's good being in Aus during Halloween, for the most part I don't have to put up with parades of people knocking on my door asking for shit I don't have in my house.

It's also not even in the slightest bit cold.

10. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    WooHoo! An early birthday present to myself: A bouncing baby Schecter!

[​IMG]

11. sharkhead nachos

sharkhead nachos
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My dilemma is that we are supposed to go to a bar to people watch for Slut O'Ween but I have a work day at the hunting camp tomorrow - so do I get started while waiting for my wife to get home and deal with the fallout tomorrow or do I know and understand that tomorrow is going to suck infinitely more if I am any thing remotely close to hung-over and scale it back a bit?

This decision is being mulled over while enjoying a previously poured bourbon.

12. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The other pics got too compressed on Facebook...but we're going to rack these on the wall on either side of the piano.

13. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

It's ALIIIIVEEEE!

I only worked this morning because tonight we are going out with MATCHING COSTUMES! As a condolence prize to the suckers at work, I just dropped off an assortment of candy. They love me. I love some of them. A woman's love is fuckle (typo but staying).

So as I wait for it to get late enough to do interesting things in public, I chill. I drink. I wish I had some of that seasonal Shiner Cheer. Shit's delicious.

14. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Being that I live out in small town hell, every bar will have about three hot chicks with slutty costumes. The rest of the women will be fat and frumpy with mom haircuts and costumes that are the opposite of attractive. They will sneer at the hot chicks and slut shame them all night long. Then they will gossip about them tomorrow, making it sound like their costumes were way more revealing than what they really were. "Did you see what Susan wore to the bar last night? She was, like, pretty much in her fucking underwear."

These bitches make living around here about 60% worse.

15. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Don't you live on a farm or something? I'm surprised there are more than 3 chicks in your general vicinity, let alone all together at a bar.

16. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

This?

[​IMG]

Or this?

[​IMG]

Worst haircut ever. And it doesn't seem limited to moms anymore. I'll go get my hair cut and last time I was there I counted five women with it. And then I wonder if it's weird for a hair stylist to be giving the same hair cut she has. I went to a meeting one time and sat behind a row with three ladies in it all with the same exact haircut.

I hate it. I want to get scissors and lop off the sides when I see it.

Just...don't. For my sanity. For some reason it really irritates me. Puffy in the back, long on the sides. How did that become popular?

And why is it taking my son so long to go through his candy so he can give me the ones he doesn't like? Really.

17. Tim

Tim
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Since my early morning commute starts at 6:20 tomorrow I decided to stay in and hand out candy. Unfortunately it's cold and rainy here and the trick or treater turn out was dismal. So now I have to find some excuses to bring candy into work and find other ways to get rid of it.

I'm bummed I can't drive downtown to watch all the college students all slutted up for the evening. Maybe I'll catch a walk of shame or two on my way to work tomorrow morning.

18. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm skipping Halloween this year. I just got back from Minnesota and was up until 5 am with some college friends, and then had to get on a plane at ten. Too exhausted to go out and do it again tonight. Gave out candy to the kids and now I'm nursing my last 6 pack until I pass out. Halloween is getting blended with prep for the Florida/Georgia game. It's a huge deal because the game is always in Jacksonville and people here take their gator rivalries very seriously so pre gaming usually starts a couple days early. It'll still be going on tomorrow so I'm just going to hop in once I recuperate.

19. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    I do live on a farm, surrounded by a bunch of little towns that are all 5-10 miles away from each other. There are good looking women here, but they're few and far between. The hot ones are usually all out on Halloween.

And yes Funball, that's the mom haircut. There's an idiot who owns a hair salon here who I swear only does variations of that haircut. At least that's what her customers are all sporting.

20. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Next door neighbour had some trees felled over the past three days.

He just rented a splitter for the weekend, so I brought him back a bottle of Ibuprophen and a 6-pack.

Fucker's got a lot of work ahead of him.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.