Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

That's right, I'm Abe Froman.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Dec 17, 2010.

1. satan rae

satan rae
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I lie to chatty cab drivers all the time. I like to make up crazy professions, having kids, bad marriages and or whatever else pops into my head at the time.

2. Disgustipated

Disgustipated
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My life is fucked up enough that it's usually more interesting to tell people the reality of the situation.

But when I'm in a shit stirring mood and out at at place where a server asks for a name, I like to give them various Croatian names of friends of mine involving four or more syllables.

3. BadBrains

BadBrains
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I once told a girl at a bar that my "USMC" tattoo stood for "University of Santa Monica, California". She actually believed it, so I decided I'd just keep making shit up and see how far I could push it. While at the "University of Santa Monica", I studied Animal Science and Genetics, and now make a nice living breeding thoroughbred racing camels for export to Kuwait at my San Bernardino ranch. She bought all that, too. It wasn't until a few weeks later that I got a text asking "You don't really own camels, do you?". My buddy started dating her friend and sold me out.

And this happened in San Diego, too. Not exactly a town where US military are strangers.