Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Thats my type of gal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

My wife and I had an interesting (and somewhat uncomfortable/funny) discussion the other day. She's the first girl I dated that didnt fall into the specific type or pattern of women I had been with before her. My wife is blonde and has fair skin. Most of my exes were all dark haired, dark skinned brunettes. Most, if not all of them were Italian or Hispanic. I hadnt expected her to bring it up, but she knew at least 3 of my exes so I guess she had some data to go on. If anything, at least has the sassy Sicilian part down.

I never exactly recognized that they were so similar in appearance until now.

Focus: For better or worse, whats your "type"?

2. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I tend to date big titty blondes but marry small boobed brunettes.
    All three of my long term, non marriage GF's were a C cup, D cup and DD. Both my ex wife and current wife are brunette with A cups.

3. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’ve had a pathological attraction to hot brown girls for as long as I can remember. Nothing makes me lose my shit more than a hot indian(dot, not feather). And in my personal experience, they are phonomenal in the sack. But be careful because indian women can sometimes look like indian men. It can be really tragic.

I’ve been with my fair share of Latina women.(Chilean, Mexican, Peruvian, 2 mex/German mixes). If I were single, I’d go fucking my way through South America. Starting with Colombia.

4. Czechvodkabaron

Czechvodkabaron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not super picky, but I think that I like tall blondes with long legs the best. I also have a thing for older women, good examples being Kim Cattrall about 15 years ago or Diana Krall. I also like mixed race girls, e.g. Rashida Jones or Stacy Dash. My first girlfriend was Cuban and is still the best in bed that I've been with, so I will always like Latinas as well.

5. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Does insane count?

6. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dear God in Heaven, yes.

I don't necessarily have a "type". Intelligence is a must. Beyond that I like all kinds. I don't really care for ridiculously huge boobs though.

I have to say, the "Suicide Girls" look (minus the discs in their ears ) is something I find pretty hot these days. I have no idea why.

7. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Skin or hair colour don't bother me overly much but intelligence, fit and a stunning smile will turn me into a gibbering mess 90% of the time.

8. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What I like: Thick latinas with big asses.

What I usually end up with: Girls (Latina or white; never had anything else) with big boobs and no ass.

Jungle Julia has broken this cycle, though; she's got an ass you could eat lunch off of.

I wouldn't qualify this as being part of my "type," but damn near every woman I've ever dated smokes weed and has at least one tattoo. I don't know if that says more about me or them.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

A-1.

I love broken wings. Another reason why I love seeing NIN and Tool in concert is there’s always plenty of that hot mess swishing around at their shows in their raven-black hair and striped leggings that turn me on for some reason. I love plentiful tattoos on women provide they wear them well. Not “cover every square inch” Jim Rose shit.. but happy medium. My wife has five tattoos, sixteen piercings, but she’s not a “freak chick”, she’s more of a flake like me. An ex alt-girl which I always went for.

10. Trickysista

Trickysista
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

In the spirit of posting more and lurking less, I'm entering this discussion even though I'm a straight female and my post goes against the title (way to be inclusive, Juice).

My type has always been guys over 6', with light hair and light eyes. Personality wise, they're usually quiet and it's like pulling teeth to have a conversation with them. I think my initial attraction is that they come off "mysterious", and I like the challenge of getting to know them better. My husband isn't over 6' tall, but he was quite shy upon meeting him.

11. dewercs

dewercs
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My type until I got married was the same and since I got divorced I am back in my comfort zone. Blonde, single mothers, with a crazy past who seem to have turned it around, usually into running and are on the vain side, get crazy when they drink and always have a mean streak in them especially towards other women.

12. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just like Clutch, before marriage my type was warm and willing. If I have an after marriage it will probably revert to that.

13. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Pretty much every guy I’ve been interested in or involved with has fallen into one of these categories:

1. Brooding artist types
    2. Scruffy burly men who work with their hands (I watched Stranger Things for the first time this week and if Hopper had made furniture instead of being a cop - HOO BOY)
    3. Mild-mannered intellectuals who are usually either teachers or work at a nonprofit
    4. Smirky emotionally unavailable bad boys (Jeffrey Dean Morgan is currently one of my biggest celebrity crushes)

Or some Venn diagram of 2-3 of the above.

They’re usually either creative themselves or appreciative of the arts, very smart, passionate about something that they’re also very skilled at, and are ambitious with big dreams and goals for themselves. They also usually have had some kind of difficult life, and some kind of mental health issue. They’re usually sexually adventurous, and an absurd amount of them have been either Scorpios or Leos. They all have dark features, the vast majority of them have beards, and about half of them have tattoos.

It’s more difficult to describe my taste in women, but I know it when I see it. They all have this particular sort of energy and vibe that I don’t quite know how to put into words. Jemima Kirke is my other big celebrity crush.

14. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love darker skin. Indian(dot), black, latina. In Canada there isn't a lot of black or latina women, but there are lots of Indian women. I have no preference in height. I prefer a fit/athletic body with a nice ass.

15. joule_thief

joule_thief
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]
    I tend to gravitate to tall brunettes with an athletic build, but I don't know that I have any preferences set in stone. As I get older, it's more about compatibility than looks.

Although, it's been a while, so I'm leaning towards what Clutch said.

16. Durbanite

Durbanite
    Expand Collapse
    Eeyore

Weymouth, U.K. (formerly Durban, South Africa)
    My "type" is pretty obvious for those who have been here a while. I'm 35 now and my preference is still to not engage in any sort of relationship, sexual or otherwise, so, my "type" is myself, as I'm simply not compatible with anyone or anything. I also do not handle emotional pain well. However, unlike Dennis Rodman, I'm not going to marry myself - that would just be a waste of money.

Unlike some other aspects of life, I know exactly who I am on this aspect.

17. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I'm sure there's a masters thesis buried in my psychology for this question. Oh, boy, do I have a type. All - as in, 100% - of the men I've seen since I was, say, 20 have at least four of these five characteristics. This also applies to close platonic friends; in the "friends" catagory, there is only one exception:

- Tall
    - Youngest child in the family
    - Left-handed
    - Colourblind (this one is the most variable)
    - Unavailable*

*Due to not wanting a relationship, living elsewhere, already being involved, etc. Obviously this one doesn't really apply to the friends as it doesn't matter.

The weird/spooky thing is that it doesn't matter how I meet the person. In person, online, on the phone, whatever. If we click and hit it off, I can guarantee the dude fits that list.

18. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

@Dcc001 left-handed/youngest/colorblind is a freakshow of a "type." What kind of sample size are we working with here?

I have a very clear body type - short, athletic build, small boobs, nice butt.

Complexion/hair/eyes has always been pretty variable for me, I guess I gravitate towards light eyes (green eyes are kryptonite for me), but it doesn't really show up strongly in my dating history. That body type, though, is reliable - I have one LTR with a tall-ish girl with big boobs, but that's it.

Exceptionally smart with a sarcastic streak show up in basically all the women I have in my life, which includes my mother and my sister, so I guess I don't want to delve too deeply into that rabbit hole.

19. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And, tall, don't forget that.

We've had different poll questions over the years, and it always seems that our membership are all outliers or rarely fall in the middle of the bell. I bet if you did a poll, there'd be an inordinate amount of left-handed/youngest/colorblind/tall guys that are unavailable. Or girls - DCC didn't specify. And, I know colorblind girls are even more rare. Not that I'm trying to pimp TiB out as DCC's dating service. Okay, maybe I am.

20. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Self-selecting polls are often skewed, though. There have been studies that show self-selected surveys to regularly fall outside the meaty part of the bell curve just because outliers more often choose to participate.

I mean, it's probably true that this board selects a little more heavily for outliers in general, but it's far more likely that the demographics are only slightly askew, and just appear significantly askew because the outliers participate in polls more often.