Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

That's a Dealbreaker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roxanne, Feb 27, 2010.

1. satan rae

satan rae
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

My list of "will not date" (again)
    -Drug dealers
    -Djs
    -Lead singers

Deal breakers for those not on the list above,
    -Bad personal hygiene/grooming
    -Bad style (especially bad shoes)
    -Mean to people for the sake of being mean
    -Doesn't like video games (seriously, these guys are out there and frankly its weird)

2. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Apart from being a fat lazy sloth the biggest thing for me is when chicks have a smoke and carry the stench with them. I had an ex who smoked and she didn't stink of it after so no biggy. But when a nice girl walks into the room and carries with her that unmistakable rot of cancer sticks thats a nasty one.

3. Guest

Expand Collapse

Voice (accent) and lack of intelligence

Obviously visual attractiveness plays into account

4. Best_Name_Ever

Best_Name_Ever
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

If they don't take their socks off while engaging in sexual activities I become absolutely repulsed.

5. tool

tool
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Not being a supermodel.

A girl who isn't as shallow as me. Maybe one day I'll mature and see beyond the false virtues of skanks with french manicures and LV bags...

6. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Astrology.

Hi, nice to meet you. Say what? You base life altering decisions based on antiquated science fiction?

I shouldn't be surprised you're an alchemist.

7. tool

tool
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I love girls who are into Astronomy. There's so much potential.

"Earth is in the Milky Way. I'd like to be in your milky way, if you know what I mean."
    "Why don't you oscillate in orbit around the red hot giant. And by red hot giant, I mean my dick."

Oh wait, Astrology. Whoops.

8. Brevin

Brevin
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Three things are deal breakers for me, and under no amount of liquor am i going to change my mind

1. Bad Teeth / bad breath / crooked. If I can smell your breath from the other side of the table, or the plaque on your crooked teeth looks like it needs to be chiselled off, then you aren't coming home with me.

2. Horrendous fake tan / blotchy home job. If your skin looks orange, or the tan is wearing off you so you start looking like a lepper, get the fuck out of here.

3. Big feet. They just creep me out.

9. Howie F

Howie F
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Face:

Fucked up teeth. I don't mean minor imperfections - I am referring to the crooked, wide-gapped, jagged, under-no-circumstances-am-I-sticking-my cock-in-there fucked up.

Giant noses. I don't know - but an oversized nose can ruin an otherwise attractive face. And as we well know, that thing is only going to get bigger.

Eyes - Girls whose eyes are too far apart are a complete deal breaker. If upon first eye-contact I'm instantly curious as to whether they can move independently ala a Budweiser lizard...

Body:

Pancake boobies. This should require no further explanation.

Excessive vaginal odor/Dingleberries/poor feminine hygiene as a whole. I am more than willing to scrub so that my balls don't smell like my asshole - reciprocity is only common courtesy.

Body acne. Something about zits on the butt cheeks are a boner-deflater. Along those same lines, razorburn/ingrown hairs from where you mowed that beaver-pelt - Come on... would a little coochie cream really be asking too much?