Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

That's a Dealbreaker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roxanne, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Pinkcup

Pinkcup
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Like PIMPTRESS said, long hair on dudes is a no-no. Can't do it. My vagina dries up.

Also on the list of things that makes me walk away immediately:

-Earring(s)
    -Stained teeth
    -Bad B.O. (this is subjective....I can handle some B.O., but I've met a few dudes who smell like cat diarrhea. That is too much.)
    -Planning on remaining a virgin until marriage
    -Adores Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Justice Scalia, or Dick Cheney (I won't get into why because of the no-politics rule, but let's just say that none of those asshats say anything that makes me nod my head up and down)
    -STD's, any of them
    -Smoking
    -Wears Ed Hardy and won't reconsider his sartorial choices

2. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Might as well weigh in.

Physical dealbreakers: there are three. Smell good, be taller than me (not at all hard to do) and the big one - nice hands. I think you can judge a lot about a guy by his hands. Trimmed (not bitten) nails, clean, strong, preferably callused from working with them, big hands. It's bad enough that hands are my barometer on whether or not I find a guy attractive. Everything else is a distant second.

3. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sorry.

Focus: Fatness. At least I'm not a hypocrite. My BMI would make an impressive 100 metre dash time.

4. Rumble

Rumble
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

The Ed Hardy thing isn't gender specific, it's just as bad on chicks. I mean I really like old school tattoos and art and the like, but nothing says shithead more than an Ed Hardy shirt. I get it you want to be cool and identify with the blue collar working class, well there is no better way to do that than to buy a $100 t-shirt. Ed Hardy means absolutely nothing to these people other than it's a cool brand name now and it goes well with their Louis Vuitton.

I used to hate Uggs but they've grown on me. I still don't like them but they're definitely not a deal breaker anymore... Crocs on the other hand are the biggest deal breaker EVER.

5. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm big on feet, and I'm not sure why. I don't have anything resembling a foot fetish, I've never wanted a footjob or some derivation of one, and I really don't want to suck toes.

But if you've got jacked up toes or something, chances are I'm going to look at them a lot and be more than slightly put off.

Aside from that not much on the physical aside from the obvious. Can't be huge, horribly ugly, smell terrible, or look like you don't brush your teeth.

It also helps if you don't have any major physical deformations.

6. manihack

manihack
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I have a few (besides the obvious obese/smelly/hairy):

-Short hair (anything shorter than chin length is a no go)
    -No ass (I need something to grab onto when she's on top)
    -I dated one girl who tapped all the time. By that I mean, fingernails on the table, pen on the desk, tap tap tap tap. That shit drove me nuts.
    -Have to second (third?) the frizzy hair. Nice hair is a definite must. That being said, color doesn't matter. Blonde, redhead, brunette, it's all good.

Also, to anyone who mentioned Uggs: Do you realize you've effectively ruled out 90% of females aged 18-25? At least that's the way it is around here.

7. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nice ass and perky tits. This is obviously a must. Nothing better than a 115-120 lb girl with full Bs to Cs.

This may sound weird, and definitely not something a guy would say, but I need a woman who does/can wear heels. There's just something about an attractive wearing a hot pair of heels that puts me over the edge. Plus, it just gives off a more refined vibe.

8. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'll never understand the vitriol towards Uggs. They're footwear. Who the fuck cares, shut up about them already.

As for me, the most giantest dealbreaker is no ass. I can't stand it, it's pretty much the most awful thing ever. And I don't necessarily mean I need a giant Brazilian badonkadonk on every girl I like, I enjoy those cute little athletic butts too, but if it's just flat then no deal.

Anti-focus: I love short hair, and I don't know why. Probably number one thing (outside of general attractiveness) that gets me goin'.

9. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Women with chimpanzee-hairy forearms. I just grosses me out no matter how hot they are (see early Chasey Lain for an example).

10. Bourbondownthehouse

Bourbondownthehouse
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

HA! I new you were a fucking carpet mucher!
    Focus: It was said earlier but if a girl has gross feet or hands she needs to get the fuck away from me. I'm not even talking about maitnence like mnicures. Giant ape extremities are puke-worthy.

11. Drewpy

Drewpy
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

My girlfriend was fine... until she broke out with herpes in and around her mouth. Deal breaker right there. I found out she sucked like 5 cocks while we were dating. What a whore. I try to give my girlfriends some space, but damn it really sucks when they fuck you over like that. Luckily I didn't get it.

12. Slambrarian

Slambrarian
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Usually I go for a very feminine girl, but if she is super high maintenance feminine (takes over an hour to get ready to go anywhere, unless it's some super formal thing) I can't handle that. I get impatient waiting. And I hate the thought of the money wasted on all those accessories!

Also, in my day, I have enjoyed the company of slightly butch ladies, just tomboyish, but again, anything in the other extreme, eg. very butch, pretty much a dude, "bois" are also not my thing. I might as well start dating guys and make my father very happy & why would I want to do that?

I will also third weird body hair & really jacked up feet. Most other things I can get past.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Screaming blonde hair. If you're naturally blond, so be it. I think dark hair is WAY sexier but I hate brightly died hair on women.

Cake-up make-up. A little never hurts if you prefer it, but sending more time and money painting your face than the Ultimate Warrior is wrong.

Toaster tans. This day-glo orange colour of pigment that seems to be poular amongst bar stars nowadays must come to an end. Drunk guys don't want to think they're fucking a pylon.

Man-short hair. Only works for Natasha Gregson-Wagner, and nobody else.

14. Maltob14

Maltob14
    Expand Collapse
    Space Cadet

There are a couple of things that genuinely piss me off when girls do them/ wear them. Most of the doing things have been mentioned and are pretty general really. No laugh/sense of humor, not having good hygiene etc. It's the wearing that gets to me the most since thats what usually gives off the first impression. When you wear a 'purse' that is so big it wouldn't look out of place on the back of Juan Valdez's mule, we have a problem. When you wear those tight pants that only go to your calves (not Lulu Lemon, those are sexy) with those ugly ass flat shoes, it makes me want to take them off your feet and mercilessly pelt you with them. Obscenely sized sunglasses? No-can-fucking-do. I need to stop because some of this shit actually pisses me off just to think about. If any of these clothing descriptions match anything you own, you can start redeeming yourself in the boobie and booty thread.

15. Roboto

Roboto
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Uggs make every girl look like she has cankles. Speaking of which, cankles are a dealbreaker.

16. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

If your female parts aren't smelling very fresh, I'm out. Once in awhile I understand things are gonna be going on down there, but if it's an everyday occurrence, call your gyno before calling me anymore.

17. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Teeth. If you look like you got curb stomped, I'm going to drink a lot more.

18. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm a shallow asshole with women. As in I ignore women who I do not find sexually attractive, like I can't even have them as friends. It sucks and makes me look bad, I don't like it. So that is my first filter, my second one is how attracted I am to them mentally (because at that point it's a very small pool to begin with) and that's for another thread.

These are all dealbreakers in the utmost truest sense.

Bad teeth - There was this girl with tiny-chiclet teeth who was into me (and then my best friend, ugh) for a little bit. Nope, never, I'm repulsed.
    Bad skin - Can't do it. I'm a face-man, if I can't kiss you I won't fuck you.
    Most importantly, hair - Hair on upper-lip, even just a peachfuzz is an automatic deal breaker, no questions asked. I've literally stopped seeing a girl when I noticed her faint lip hair. Arm, leg, under-arm, vagina. Get the fuck out. Does your vagina look like a Rawandan minefield everytime you shave? Get a wax or some nair.

I can look past smaller breasts, ass or whatever. The above three are dealbreakers however.

19. Queef Debris

Queef Debris
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Excessive makeup, waking up to a plane jane 2 star when I put in the work to bag a 4 star hottie sucks.

check this out
    <a class="postlink" href="http://thechive.com/2009/12/23/next-time-your-hitting-on-a-girl-at-a-bar-burn-this-into-your-mind/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thechive.com/2009/12/23/next-tim ... your-mind/</a>

She has virtually no distinguishable female features until the 13th slide

I prefer my women natural so when they do wear makeup its a pleasant surprise, not the other way around.

20. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Physically: Bad teeth and bad breath. With all the ways you can correct both of those, they are just unacceptable. I hooked up with a friend of a friend a few months ago and while it was really awesome, I just could not get over his breath. Since I was pretty wasted and he knew what he was doing, I looked past it for the "during". The "after" was a different story--it seemed to permeate everything--my hair, my skin, my clothes. It reminded be of the BO episode on Seinfeld. Now I just can't see him out without smelling that smell and wanting to gag. Awful. Come on man, tic meet tac. Please!

Personality:
    Having a lack of follow-through. I don't mean "I'll call you" crap--I understand that's something that we all just say. I mean actually not doing ANYTHING you say you'll do. Once you start lying like that, I'm gone.

Popped collars and sunglasses in a bar at night also add to my list, but they kind of both qualify for the physical and the personality dealbreakers. I guess being a douchebag runs deep.