Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

That guy is a real hoopy frood...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrFrylock, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Stealth

Stealth
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

From my ex girlfriend:

"I can barely get my hand around it"

During mid coitus - "I can feel it in my toes" .... (Ok ... I guess I was doing something right.)

2. Chirpy

Chirpy
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

When our beloved uncle was diagnosed/dying of lung cancer, he was taken to the hospital and became belligerent--like a seriously crazy person overnight. In one day, he forgot how to speak English, went in and out of conscious clarity, and was generally just a mess. The man was 83 but he had his shit together before he was in the hospital. While my other uncle and dad were trying to ,ale arrangements to transfer him into the rest home to be with his wife, they were at a loss of what to do to keep him calm and in reality. My uncle said to my dad, "Call Chirpy. He adores her. She's the only one he will listen to." I can't put into words how much that made me feel...not just that my dying uncle loved me so much but that my other uncle (damn my dad) recognized it. Awesome.

Later that day at the nursing home, after six hours of grueling waiting for the transfer ambulance, one of the hospital nurses pulled my sister and dad aside and said, "we all really thought he was going to die today. She's the one who brought him back."

I rarely tell anyone that story. Guess this thread caught me at a weak, sleep-deprived moment. Holy bring down the thread sap. Ugh.