Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

That funny feeling...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lostalldoubt86, Mar 11, 2015.

1. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I know, my post was a little disorganized, I was a little flustered from all the sexiness going on, my immature brain still can't handle it. And when I was talking about little miss trailer trash I was most definitely referring to Britney Spears

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Susanna Hoffs from The Bangles. All the power in the world resides in the eyes:

Just watch the video for "In Your Room" (on mute), the girl is liquid sex. Still is, she aged incredibly well. Thanks to her and Lea I had tennis elbow without owning a racket.

Attached Files:

3. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Pffft what a bunch of amateurs. Scott Baio and, as some of you may remember, the swing set.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I am disappoint. I thought you would mention he and Adrian Zmed as Speedo bros:

...and people thought having DeNiro and Pacino finally together in Heat was a powerhouse, get the fuck out of my office.

Attached Files:

5. TX.

TX.
    Expand Collapse
    The Mad Pooper

Awwww yeah! JTT, Zack Morris, and Joey from NKOTB. I even had a Joey doll in first grade. He got all the hot Barbie bitches.

I don't know that they were super sexual, but they were definitely my first crushes like, "He's so cute!"

Attached Files:

6. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Josie from "Josie and the Pussycats" for some weird reason in childhood. Then I saw Debbie Harry in a video for "The Tide Is High" and I wanted to do things... I didn't know, but there was an awareness.

Later on, Belinda Carlisle. And definitely Susana Hoff from The Bangles.

7. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    You lucky young bastards. I had the Sears, Wards, and Penny's catalogs underwear sections. Updated semi-yearly with the newest granny panties.

My first crush was a girl who's family had moved from somewhere mid school year, she just appeared like a vision in my classroom one day and I was smitten...I just didn't know it at the time. Her name was Bridgette and she had long blonde hair. First girl I ever asked out, aka first girl that shot me down. Glad I got that out of the way early. I was 9.

I hope she feels suitably horrible about it now.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

Amy Jo Johnson

[​IMG]

Dominique Moceanu. Had the biggest crush on her ever. Ever.

9. comforter

comforter
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

This video:

(For the girl, not Billy Idol - though I'll admit Billy Idol makes anything sexier).

#29 comforter, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  10. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The article hits the nail with one of the entries - Han Solo. Empire Strikes Back's "My hands are dirty" guaranteed to make me splooge to this day.

It's easy to conflate sexual arousal with the heart flutters of seeing your crush, so it is hard to say what dudes specifically made me tingle. The only ones that come to mind are the ones who made me tingle despite the fact that they weren't dudes I would usually crush on. Prince is the main example. I loved his videos and they would always give me the "confused boner." Another example was Ozone in Breakin. I loved that movie when I was a tween. For the first part of the movie, you see Ozone and Turbo as these performers who are entertaining in the way that they dance and dress. And then comes the scene where Kelly comes over to Ozone's place, and before he answers the door he has to zip up his pants. Suddenly he isn't an entertainer. He's a dude. With a dick. Encased in pants that have to be zipped up. Subtle, but effective.

11. Bob the Builder

Bob the Builder
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

When I was 7 or 8 I told my Uncle something to the effect of, "when those Pepsi girls come on TV, my wiener gets hard as a pencil!" I also got in trouble in 1st grade for whistling at a girl and saying, "nice dress toots!"

12. Danger Boy

Danger Boy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In a flyover state hoping your plane crashes
    Pretty sure this scene gave me my first boner:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

First lady boner:

[​IMG]

14. Roxanne

Roxanne
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I got The Lion King soundtrack before we ever saw the movie. I assumed in 'Be Prepared' that the line was 'Take certain beauties on board' instead of 'Take certain duties on board,' you know, where he's telling the hyenas they're gonna have to kill Simba and Mufasa.

Anyway, five-year-old Roxanne figured that meant the plot of the movie was that something bad happens to Simba, and the bad guys kidnap Nala to make her Scar's slave. I didn't know what sex slaves were, so I figured she'd just have to kiss him a lot and do the dishes.

Then my Lion King toys that I got from Burger King spent the whole time throwing Simba off a cliff while Scar mashed his face against Nala and I sat frustrated, knowing there was more but not knowing what it was.

Imagine my insane disappointment when I watched the movie and there was ZERO SEX SLAVERY. I mean, he barely even talks to Nala. People say it's implied that Scar was boning all the bitches cuz of how he treats Sarabi, but I'm convinced he was actually gay and secretly in love with his brother. Who wouldn't be in love with that giant hunk of lion meat that was Mufasa? Except for me, cuz I was hoping to hear Jeremy Irons' sweet sexy voice telling Nala to roll over.

Anyway, still my favorite movie of all time.